Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Angels & Guides

Old 17-07-2011, 04:22 AM
Administrator
Thoughts on Animals Spirit Guides

Do you feel you have anAnimal Spirit Guide ?

If so, what do you think theyare trying to tell you or have you maybe see ?

I feel that we come forth with AnimalGuides that give us use of the heightened senses they have . It only makes sense does it not that we donot come in all alone without some sort of guidance.

Lynn

Old 17-07-2011, 04:39 AM
Deactivated Account

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lynn

I feel that we come forth with AnimalGuides that give us use of the heightened senses they have . It only makes sense does it not that we donot come in all alone without some sort of guidance.

I am not sure on this one, sometimes I feel I have an Animal Spirit Guide and sometimes not. If there is an animal that seems to make itself visible to me, on a variety of occasions, then I feel it is giving me a message of sorts. I usually look this up in a book or online and what I find is usually fitting into my life at that time.

However, I am currently wondering if I have a Dragon as a new Animal Spirit Guide ? The other day when I went crystal shopping, my friend wanted to look at pendulums, so the shopkeeper pulls out 3 trays of ones she made. I am immediately drawn to one with a dragon on it and a metal cone shape for the pendulum. I already have 3 pendulums so am not needing another, but I really felt that I needed to have this dragon one ! Then when it came time to choose a velvet bag, before I was even offered a choice of colors, I said " black please " but felt like it was a choice made for me. I usually choose blue as it is my favorite color. So I am wondering if I have a new Spirit Guide, who is a dragon ?

Dream Angel xx

Expect Miracles !

Sometimes in the winds of change ~ we find our true direction
Old 03-08-2019, 05:55 AM
ImthatIm

.^^^ The Ant ^^^.
Old 03-08-2019, 06:19 AM
Master
Hello,

My understanding is that the sourse of all creation expresses love and assistance for us in Every Way Possible.

I do not use Animal Guides myself however I know those who do. The divine guidance we receive originates from Sourse which is love.

That is essentially my view on these things.

John

http://www.telepathyacademy.net/
Old 15-08-2019, 03:53 PM
Master
Lynn, I completely agree.

I have only seen my personal guide once or twice, when I desired to see it. I had no prefab ideas. Afterwards, I realized very clearly (via residual illumination) that the presence, feel, and look of the guide was beautiful yet definitely had strong, caring bear energy. Complete with bushy, woolly brown hair. I had always wondered what my closest spirit animal was, since I resonate with several.

Later, I looked into the bear spirit guide lore. It is well established and additionally the bear is well regarded by Native peoples for its ability to find and use local herbs and plants for its own medicinal purposes.

All this was revealed to my "on the side", after seeing and talking with my personal guide. There is more to this story but that's the key bit just for me personally That's when I understood that some people and cultures see the guides as the animal spirit form, and some as the angelic form, which may appear "human". In fact, they are one and the same in my experience.

Peace & blessings
7L

Here we must be unafraid of what is difficult.

For all living beings in nature must unfold in their particular way

and become themselves despite all opposition.

-- Rainer Maria Rilke
Old 15-08-2019, 06:45 PM
Master
Quote:

Lynn

I don't have an animal spirit guide however I have a pet dog whom was shot dead years ago visit me whenever I think of her. She looks beautiful and radiant. Amen
Old 15-08-2019, 09:45 PM
Proteus

Have a Dragon animal guide from "the realms of beyond", as he explained. Always focuses on 'higher thought'
Old 17-08-2019, 06:06 AM
Master
Quote:

Lynn

One of mine is a Naga.

⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜ ⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜

Happiness is the result of an enlightened mind whereas suffering is caused by a distorted mind.

Old 18-08-2019, 05:47 AM
Master
...... and I forgot..... Elephant.

I have had so many experiences with elephants......

one experience was when I took a picture of an elephant dump on a rock that was in a stream.
Yea, it does seem weird but I was in the jungle and when the elephant had to go, I went to the back of the elephant and took the picture.

One time I was walking down a busy street when I felt somebody's 'hand' going into my left front pocket - it was a baby elephant's trunk,

Contrast with the night I was going down a street not well lighted. I heard somebody behind me. I moved over but
they still stayed behind me. Finally I turned around only to find out it was a full grown elephant.

I loved to watch Santa Claus come to that city. He would always arrive on an elephant.

One day I was lazy. Two elephants connected their trunks together and I sat on their trunks which they began swinging me back and forth.

Happiness is the result of an enlightened mind whereas suffering is caused by a distorted mind.

Old 18-08-2019, 09:42 AM
Master
Of course we don't come in alone without guidance. We have our Guardian Angel, angels, soul family etc. etc.
I have had a power animal for years, the Raven. This was to get me through a phase. When that was (finally) done he went. It felt like a horrible void at first and because of that I wanted him back. But that does't work, his job was done, and I knew that too.
I haven't had another one since, except for cats, my cats to be specific.

I do work with Angels, Archangels, Ascended Masters, and since some 9 months am in touch with my Guardian Angel, more so than ever before.