Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Angels & Guides

Old 23-09-2019, 03:59 PM
Experiencer
guardian angel appearance

i don't know what you guys see or call angels i assume your referring to the winged types what used to appear in my bedroom certainly did not have wings or humanoid shape whats more it had no recognizable form apart from the different colored orb shapes i think they check in now and then to see how your doing i was once told by a spirit channel-er if a guardian angel was to fully materilse in from of a human it mere appearance of energy would destroy a human being i learned about this many years later after my own experience.
Old 23-09-2019, 04:07 PM
ImthatIm

briam
Did your human and being get destroyed?
Old 23-09-2019, 09:18 PM
Master

I've seen angels that walked down the Earth as human beings, of course, I had no idea at that moment, but later on, when thinking about these people, their appeared in my mind with this gentle light radiating from their bodies, I just can't explain it... I've also seen this light at my classmate, this was with few days before he died in a car accident...

I've never seen an angel with wings and so on, I've seen so many orbs of light, even today I've seen two, they appear when I am thinking about spiritual things, they never appear in other moments.

Once I've seen myself clothed in light and if I remember right, I had big wings and an armor of light on my body, this happened when I was in a hell-like place and this is how I got our from there.
Old 23-09-2019, 10:54 PM
Newbie ;)

Angels

Angels can assume many form, from humans to devils. There is no end to what they can appear as.
Old 24-09-2019, 06:04 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by briam
i don't know what you guys see or call angels i assume your referring to the winged types what used to appear in my bedroom certainly did not have wings or humanoid shape whats more it had no recognizable form apart from the different colored orb shapes i think they check in now and then to see how your doing i was once told by a spirit channel-er if a guardian angel was to fully materilse in from of a human it mere appearance of energy would destroy a human being i learned about this many years later after my own experience.
A full blown contact with an angelic can fry your nervous system,or impact your being deeply.As for little orbs and flashes that appear in the peripheral vision,i think they're land beings and not angelics.