Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Angels & Guides

Old 22-08-2019, 11:47 AM
Newbie ;)

Seeing angel numbers

Hi :)

Recently I’ve started seeing angel numbers all the time - mostly 11:11 and 12:12.

After researching about it I asked if I could be shown a definite sign because I don’t know if I really believe this yet. That night I woke up randomly and looked at my phone - the time was 04:44 am. This blew me away because I’d read earlier in the day that 444 means your angels are with you.
The next day when opening my YouTube one of the first videos in my recommended was “signs your angels are near you”.

I don’t really know where to go from here. I was hoping some people may have some advice as I’m very new to this sort of thing.
Are they just telling me they are around? Should I try to communicate with them?
I just don’t think it’s a coincidence that this is happening now that I’m starting my spiritual journey and trying to figure out what I believe in.
Old 22-08-2019, 12:09 PM
Master

I've seen similar number patterns for months, the most common one was 33, I used to see it like 5-6 times every day now I see it once a day or so.I also see bright lights around me, sometimes they appear and disappear instantly and sometimes they stay more and I can see them better.

My belief is this, when you start seeing these number patterns it means that you are growing in your spiritual status, you will experience more and more spiritual things, you may even have out of body experiences, lucid dreams, even visions.

It's a good sign, this is my opinion, remember, I've seen similar number patterns for months, almost every single day.
Old 22-08-2019, 06:06 PM
Seeker
I seem to get this kind of thing a lot - too often for it to be coincidence.

For example, last night I randomly decided to check my phone as I was thinking of going out. The time was 23:23, and the phone also had 23% battery.

I've not understood the deeper meaning of this kind of thing yet, but it always gives me a good feeling and makes me smile!
Old 23-08-2019, 08:56 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by MissFortune

I don’t really know where to go from here. I was hoping some people may have some advice as I’m very new to this sort of thing.
Are they just telling me they are around? Should I try to communicate with them?
I just don’t think it’s a coincidence that this is happening now that I’m starting my spiritual journey and trying to figure out what I believe in.

Hello,

Yes I support that inclination to try and communcate with them.

In my world, there are no coincidences.

Most of us believe in what we have been taught. We also pick up on the beliefs from the society around us. True self discovery requires self reflection. Do you have any meditative practices?

John

http://www.telepathyacademy.net/
Old 23-08-2019, 09:00 AM
Newbie ;)

I have similar experiences. The number I receive multiple times every day is 17. I've always felt that it's a sign that I am on the right path, so-to-speak. I believe every path can be the right path, with and/or without unpleasant experiences. So, I see it during unpleasant experiences too, as a reminder of my truer self and my connection to Source. My abundant nature.

Certainly, the universe/angels/etc is at play with you, else you wouldn't be where you are now, asking questions about what you already feel. Does it have to mean more than that? Maybe you do not need to know where to go from here, and maybe that's the point. If the point was to dramatically tell you something, you might have freaked out. Instead, you've had a profound experience delivered so subtly. There's appreciation to be had for that. Let your strong curiosity entertain and inspire you. Milk it for what it is now, before the next thing comes!
Old 23-08-2019, 04:47 PM
Newbie ;)

I don’t! In fact I have never meditated before. But it is something I am wanting to do.
My life is pretty hectic so finding time where I’m alone and it’s quiet is hard, I do plan to make time for it though.
Old 23-08-2019, 04:50 PM
Newbie ;)

Quote:
Originally Posted by John32241
Hello,

Yes I support that inclination to try and communcate with them.

In my world, there are no coincidences.

Most of us believe in what we have been taught. We also pick up on the beliefs from the society around us. True self discovery requires self reflection. Do you have any meditative practices?

John

I don’t! In fact I have never meditated before. But it is something I am wanting to do.
My life is pretty hectic so finding time where I’m alone and it’s quiet is hard, I do plan to make time for it though.
Old 23-08-2019, 06:04 PM
Master
Quote:

Recently I’ve started seeing angel numbers all the time - mostly 11:11 and 12:12.

After researching about it I asked if I could be shown a definite sign because I don’t know if I really believe this yet. That night I woke up randomly and looked at my phone - the time was 04:44 am. This blew me away because I’d read earlier in the day that 444 means your angels are with you.
The next day when opening my YouTube one of the first videos in my recommended was “signs your angels are near you”.

Not to alarm you,but usually these signs are accompanied with bizzare symptoms and immune disfunctions for a period of time.
I suggest to pay attention to your physical body and treat it the best way you can.
Old 23-08-2019, 11:45 PM
Quote:

The next day when opening my YouTube one of the first videos in my recommended was, “Signs your angels are near you”.
I watched the same youtube last night! Gosh, I see 11:11 all the time for a year at least!
Makes me smile.

*I'll text in Navy Blue when I'm speaking as a Mod. :)

Prepare yourself for the coming astral journey of death by daily riding in the balloon of God-perception.
Through delusion you are perceiving yourself as a bundle of flesh and bones, which at best is a nest of troubles.
Meditate unceasingly, that you may quickly behold yourself as the Infinite Essence, free from every form of misery. ~Paramahansa's Guru's Guru

Old 24-08-2019, 02:27 AM
Proteus

It will keep happening until ABSOLUTELY believe.
keep asking for signs and when they come - accept them. That way, they'll come again, and again, and again, and again..and again.

and again.