Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Angels & Guides

Old 05-08-2019, 07:43 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by one-light
Just to explain here about energy vibrations for people who are not sure - being positive is so important, but also is being nice and helpful to people, just to make this clear... If it was just being positive 'only' then every rich person on the planet would be high vibrations, most are not especially the ones in the give me give me, how much can I make mode... You have to work at vibrations, with love and being kind to people, this is so important - two and a half years ive researched this and the vibrations level can be turned from low very quickly, but then its a slow process daily, being kind and helpful, being in nature when possible, its all on my notes on this thread.

Basically he or she on this planet who keeps big wealth to themselves is rewarded with 'low' vibrational energy... As in some parts it mentions in the Bible if you store it up for yourself, then you've had yours...

Great. Thanks for sharing.
Old 12-08-2019, 09:19 PM
Newbie ;)

What do you think depends on human activity? Why does someone easily wake up and fly to work, while another barely manages to crawl from bed to the kitchen for coffee?
Old 12-08-2019, 09:25 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Moon Angel
What do you think depends on human activity? Why does someone easily wake up and fly to work, while another barely manages to crawl from bed to the kitchen for coffee?

Because the ones whom are bothered to go to work love it more than the others. If there's no love involved there's certainly going to be less commitment. Therefore. Only do what you love the rest is pointless. Amen
Old 12-08-2019, 09:30 PM
Newbie ;)

I think that every person is an energy essence. All that we see, all that we experience, is all energy. And the effectiveness of our life depends on how strong the energy flows in our body. If a person has a lot of energy, he is healthy, cheerful, efficient and he succeeds. If there is little energy, he feels depressed and tired. Such a person does not want anything, he has no motivation to move anywhere.
Old 12-08-2019, 10:39 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Moon Angel
I think that every person is an energy essence. All that we see, all that we experience, is all energy. And the effectiveness of our life depends on how strong the energy flows in our body. If a person has a lot of energy, he is healthy, cheerful, efficient and he succeeds. If there is little energy, he feels depressed and tired. Such a person does not want anything, he has no motivation to move anywhere.

That would be correct Moon Angel. The energy your talking about is love the prime motivator. No love no life
Amen
Old 13-08-2019, 08:04 AM
Master
Moon Angel - if I was looking at 2 people... 1, has plenty of get up and go - I would say to that one remember to step out of the fast lane 10 mins a day total piece to calm the mind and replenish aura defence - and at least once a week spend an hour in nature... 2nd person the 'no get up and go' one - I would say to that person first thing in the morning say to yourself 'today is going to be a better day' - then have your coffee, deep breath and make it happen, that better day - and if it doesn't, then at least you've give it a good go.

So when you're ready now in the get up and go mood, chuck your clothes on - deep breath, raise eyebrows, focus the mind as in ready to go mode and make that better day happen.

And I would say to any person looking for the love of their life, have you ever thought that person's looking for you as well this very day? That person is out there - so go looking and don't give up, and when you've put some decent work in as in searching ask your support team for little clues, and don't give up - say to yourself I am not giving up looking/searching.
Old 31-08-2019, 01:57 PM
Master
I have written about the aura, and how in my opinion it defends us from the ridiculous amount of energy that hits the planet daily. So what about the inside of our bodies - I read recently where a science website displayed that the more we learn about our bodies, the more we realise it's like a different world down there, it's like a war zone.

So what about viruses.... I have done much research on this, and this is all IMO from what ive read and learned over two and a half years, and personal conclusions ive come to... I don't know if many will be bothered here with this, but I'm going to write about it anyway for the ones that are interested... So weather you personally believe it or not that's up to you all individually.

Viruses can hide and even disguise themselves as friendly cells, so what a job our defence has with the inside of our bodies with all this going on -

So just imagine that virus being out here on Planet Earth and its bigger than a human, twice the size in fact, but you have the means to stop it in its tracks - but within an instant it can change itself to look like a sweet senior age lady, or that 4 year old boy with a bag of sweets, what chance would you have? Well thats what our defence system has to deal with.

Science knows that cells can make decisions, that's how they defend us, so that means they can think to some degree, and as I just said make decisions to plan a defence.

Now to my theory - and ive not seen this written anywhere in my recent years of studies, so this is IMO - if cells can think then maybe they can they hear our thoughts to some degree? Wouldn't it be useful If you could in 'thought' when meditating say its over here cells in left ear, bugger it off please...

I make no promises here, but Ive had personal results twice with this procedure 'mind power' - I'll give you examples, I was out of action 6 weeks with a virus several years ago, and when in the last 8 months I felt it trying to get into the same area again, and then another problem a month or so later, different area of my body - and both times during the night I focused on telling cells where the problem was 'or' sending healing light, depending if its virus or not - and the next morning, problem fixed.

Infections as we all know, once they get stuck in an eye, ear, joint can be hard to shift, so I personally think once they get stuck in they take some shifting, so I think the theory to think and give a message to cells should be done earlier rather than later. If its in a later stage, its just a waiting game for it to move.

Just one more thing to mention here.... If you are struggling with a serious health issue caused by viruses or not, there is something else you can do - 'when meditating' - imagine healing energy and light entering your body, and targeting the problem, and if it helps further imagine your Guardian Angel sending you love and light to help with the issue - you have to believe totally it can work though 'its mind power' at its best, and you have to be totally relaxed when trying this, with all 'mental chatter' day to day issues that plague our minds occasionally, that we all get time to time, totally removed.
Old 29-09-2019, 08:10 PM
Master
Is your ego troubling you...

A lot of people on here know this already, this is information is for those who don't know...

The ego is part of the mind/body/spirit that is a safety mechanism, its the part of you that makes you take care and look before you cross the road, so its important.

But if the ego gets too strong it can become controlling, and yes it can even speak to you occasionally or many times daily, you know when sometimes you think where did that word come from, some of you will know what i'm talking about - I had a time when my ego was strong and controlling.

Scientists can't find the ego because it won't show up on a scan, like the mind they can't find that either, or the spirit, or gravity, none of it shows up on a scan.

So to back the ego off, if it seems that its talking and trying to control you, override it with high energy words - love, light, and in the past ive even overridden words I didn't want to hear with 'back ego' or behave - and yes I've been through my fair share of troubles with it all on my journey. So I hope this helps someone.
Old 02-10-2019, 06:15 AM
Seeker

Raising Energy Vibrations Post by One-Light

One-Light and Colleagues,
I am new to this Forum, however my interest in Spirtuality and Beliefs have been with me since childhood.

I am always seeking to learn or "witness" as many of you on this Forum have, but have not had any ability to connect .

I hope I gain some strength and insight from you All.
Michael
Old 02-10-2019, 08:05 AM
Master
Welcome Michael...