Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Divination > Tarot and Oracle Cards

Old 19-09-2019, 05:50 PM
Master

Tealily
Since no one else responded I drew some cards and am finding it challenging:)

Am getting cups. He is very hands on and loves what he does. There is also water and transportation that came up. Nature too. A cargo company? Someone who works with his hands?
Ten of cups and two of cups came up.

Question for Moon

What do I need to know about a new acquaintance who wants a creative association?
Old Yesterday, 08:26 PM
Master
Question for Moon

What do I need to know about a new acquaintance who wants a creative association?

Hi Moon, I'll give this one a shot.

RWS.

6 of Swords, IV Emperor, XVIII Death, 2 of Cups, Queen of Swords.

It suggests this person already has some ideas/concepts to bring to the table that they (I'm wanting to say 'she'?) may have previously explored.

I do feel that this person will have ground rules on how the collaboration will work, yetI feel it's going to be a bit one sided, where they 'know better' (have they got experience in collaborating before?) and may want to be in charge of the process.

Going totally out on a limb here, but is this person a scorpio, do the have scorpio characteristics? I think you may find they can be very strong willed (the Emperor card backs this up) and could be quite changeable in their mood depending on how well things are going.

This being said you may find you can work together quite well as you have a lot in common on many levels and could become a very loyal partnership that works well.
Finally, there is a sense that this acquaintance is forthright and will be completely honest with you (maybe too honest sometimes)

They have a lot of knowledge in their field and could be an asset in the way they command an audience, so they may be the better networking person.

Overall, they sound like they could be a bit too demanding and bossy, but they do have a lot of good qualities that could make this collaboration a huge success.

Hope that resonates.

Next reading for 55Degrees
What could help me expand my business?

“Never forget what you are, for surely the world will not. Make it your strength. Then it can never be your weakness. Armour yourself in it, and it will never be used to hurt you.”
― George R.R. Martin, AGOT

Please respect that I do not respond to reading requests via PM.