Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Spirituality

Old 03-09-2019, 08:00 PM
Knower

Quote:
Originally Posted by Siemens
I already tried to ask this question in another thread but I apparently formulated it in a mistakable way, so here is what I actually meant:

Does each human being has his own soul or do we all have one soul in common?

Since some of you use unfavorable definitions of words I have to make clear that:
With “SOUL” I denote the thing, mechanism, or structure that underlies (generates) our conscious experiences.

Guru Nanak puts it perfectly when he says that the Drop is in the Ocean and the Ocean is in the Drop.

We are One soul, and we also many souls.
Old 07-09-2019, 01:21 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Siemens
I myself do NOT believe that we all are one.
I believe that I have a soul that is different from the soul of other humans beings.
I believe that my soul is an energetic structure that could exist relatively independent from, for example, your soul.

Well, if I may say, lol...Beliefs are not worth the paper they are written on!
Where is this belief coming from...where does any belief come from?

In other words, I am onto direct experience ...then, you know.
This is why masters (and many here) can say definitively...we are indeed,
all one, part of the One....or there is only One.
Any beliefs before this,ie, this direct, personal experience, mean nothing.

Sit...sit in complete stillness, almost unimaginable ...then, tell us what you come up with.
Go for it, stop the thinking...wait for it to be revealed, I say.

*I'll text in Navy Blue when I'm speaking as a Mod. :)

Prepare yourself for the coming astral journey of death by daily riding in the balloon of God-perception.
Through delusion you are perceiving yourself as a bundle of flesh and bones, which at best is a nest of troubles.
Meditate unceasingly, that you may quickly behold yourself as the Infinite Essence, free from every form of misery. ~Paramahansa's Guru's Guru

Old 14-09-2019, 04:24 AM
MAYA EL

This is part of the new age deceit. We are not all one we do not all come from one I come from my bloodline which may or may not be mixed with your bloodline nevertheless there is a differentiation and although everything seems to have a beginning so the assumption is that we had a beginning that doesn't mean that the Assumption has to be that we began from one because the echo of life does not show that it shows Singularity individuality and uniqueness it does not Echo Unity of 1
Old 14-09-2019, 05:07 AM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by MAYA EL
This is part of the new age deceit. We are not all one we do not all come from one I come from my bloodline which may or may not be mixed with your bloodline nevertheless there is a differentiation and although everything seems to have a beginning so the assumption is that we had a beginning that doesn't mean that the Assumption has to be that we began from one because the echo of life does not show that it shows Singularity individuality and uniqueness it does not Echo Unity of 1

"DITTO"..I keep suggesting the same, however there are a whole lot of deaf ears around.

We are individuals Soul'selves & unto ourselves, radiating our own energy fields, our energy fields may merge at times however that is it.
My thoughts are my own & they reside within me as memories & they never are floating around in the energy of creator/almighty universe, accessible to all others or the almighty one.

The almighty one has its/his/hers own personality & location & it/he/she does not experience my life & I do not experience its/his/her life.

However, I do exist within the attributes of the almighty one but not within the mind of the almighty one.

The above is my understanding, & are for anyones considerations...SMILES.
Old 24-09-2019, 09:03 PM
Guide
We are like a big bar of chocolate! Where each of us is a piece that makes up the whole bar! Yum yum

I am not an individual having a universal experience, but the universe having an individual experience. Where consciousness is the universe experiencing itself through each of us.

Destiny is not the path given to us - but the path we choose for ourselves.

Current resources:
Tom Campbell: Ultimate Reality www.youtube.com/watch?v=uhv-XCff4_I

Currently reading:
Taboo Against Knowing Who You Are: Alan Watts
A Brief History of Time: Stephen Hawking
Old 25-09-2019, 11:12 AM
Legrand

Seems good Can I have a piece of it?
Old 30-09-2019, 02:39 AM
Suspended

Bunny Not always one...

Hi guys

Everybody can consider about one plus one, the result maybe two or one...
Old 12-10-2019, 05:03 AM
Newbie ;)

We are not all one soul. But all souls come from God. God made us all uniquely to be connected to him. God sent his son, Jesus Christ to reconnect everyone back to God, by sacrificing his life for us all, so that we can know him personally and have eternal life. So every soul finds its true home in God. The only thing is that we must put our trust in Jesus alone.
Old 12-10-2019, 08:29 AM
Greenslade

Quote:
Originally Posted by Truth307
Guru Nanak puts it perfectly when he says that the Drop is in the Ocean and the Ocean is in the Drop.

We are One soul, and we also many souls.
I quite like the idea of Gestalt Reality where the sum is not greater than the whole but the sum is a whole new being. Welcome to God folks.