Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Love & Relationships -Friends and Family

Old 21-09-2019, 02:30 PM
Master
I think he said supressed not frustrated.
Old 21-09-2019, 04:28 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by 7luminaries
Hey there OC :). I like that you said to ignore your advice regarding judgments of others, since we are all strangers to one another here. And since it is really an unkind and uncharitable thing to disparage someone else's well-meaning intentions if that were to be the case.

Many harmful advice is given with good intentions.

Quote:

Only that IMO when folks folks post a response with all good intentions, in no way should I you or anyone else attempt to judge them or psychoanalyse them, when we have absolutely no personal knowledge of the other ;)

You are talking about the responses here??? I didn't even read them before i replied. I'm speaking from personal experience and what i see in general not taking swipes at the responses here. Often i'll read the OP and respond just to that. Then later read the rest as i often respond in a rush.

Quote:
Aside from their intentions, it's really quite a stretch to try to say we can state anything about another person's interior life when we know nothing about them. Particularly regarding whether or not we think someone is sexually frustrated, or is taking sex "too seriously". Based on what? The ultimate truth?

What is right there in front of me.

Quote:

What could I meaningfully say about you or anyone else here,

A lot when you think about it.

Quote:

So my comments would actually be based on what? The fact that "some people" may disagree with me? LOL.... Does any of that mean somehow that they are sexually frustrated, or sexually amoral? Or whatever? It all seems pretty ridiculous and quite a stretch to make any assumptions whatsoever about you personally, it doesn't it? I'd say that I was being out of line hahaha ;) ...and especially because I don't know you or "some people" personally ;)

And what about those "spiritual" people?... Whoever they are, it sounds like they may have gotten the short end of the stick there as well, in your opinion. : Tongue:

What are you talking about??? Sexually frustrated for disagreeing??? And who cares what end of a stick someone gets. Long end, short end, after all its just a stick. lol

Quote:

So how do we judge someone else's spirituality?

That's the only good question you asked. Something worth pondering.

Quote:
Is that really ever acceptable?

To whom?

Quote:

Is that really ever acceptable? Does that even make sense when you don't know the other person?

Does it have to make sense? Who says anything needs to make sense? And how do you know if i know the people i'm speaking of or not?

Quote:
Would you want someone else to do that to you?

Absolutely. If anyone has judgments and opinions, negative or positive, about me. Whether true or untrue, they should share it with me.

Quote:

Call me a little old-fashioned in this way but I really do like to think the best of folks whenever possible.

Congratulations.

Quote:
and also that just in case you might have accidentally been doing so, you also said to disregard everything that you say ;).

Absolutely disregard what i say. But you can't.
Old 24-09-2019, 01:00 PM
Master
Hahaha!!! Disregarded

Peace & blessings
7L

Here we must be unafraid of what is difficult.

For all living beings in nature must unfold in their particular way

and become themselves despite all opposition.

-- Rainer Maria Rilke