Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Angels & Guides

Old 16-09-2019, 08:36 PM
Deactivated Account
Quote:
Originally Posted by one-light
We have discussed this before slayer - so much hurt and pain in the world over centuries, and if these people did wrong in a former life, then so many of them!! But we've also discussed this on here before, that there are ''more stars in the sky than grains of sand on earth'' - so if that's true as science suggests then is it possible there are half a dozen planets like Earth populated, all inter-linked, we don't know this.

And if so this could one is lower down the grading populated by people who have wronged in former lifetimes, again I don't know this its just 'my' theory..

I would keep your thoughts to yourself or better not think them, because there is judgment at the end of life, that I am sure of... You and I don't know the bigger picture, but maybe someone else on here does, if so we'd love to hear your theories on it all, to help people who may be angry to understand the bigger picture better.

Ok, regarding the whole past-life thing, if you ever meet a cancer patient you'll simply tell them they are being punished because of their past life? Sounds rational indeed. And there you are, wondering why my beliefs have shifted to the atheistic side...

And nope, I'm not going to stop questioning things anytime soon.

Last edited by Dargor : 17-09-2019 at 03:00 PM.
Old 25-09-2019, 09:30 PM
Pathfinder

Quote:
Nice to read your story, I can see its important to you...

I'm 100% confident I had help with work from my 'support team' - 3 years ago it was, and I was desperate for customers for my small IT business I run from home.

One day while in meditation, suddenly I was shown a full colour video while awake, and I know now 3 years on it wasn't just to give me money, but to help get me back on path with some ease to continue with my work here helping people.

This video was full colour, and I normally can't see in colour with my mind, just black and white, but this was full colour animation - I can only explain it as looking like a Doctor Who Tardis, rotating through the air and through trees for about 10 seconds, then it all just faded, and my phone beeped - and I said to myself sarcastically, 'great timing' I say sarcastically because I thought it had interupted the video at that second.

It was a text message from a new customer, which led to many more customers over coming months. So in my case it was shown in 'timing' that my team care and that they are there helping when much needed help is required.

Beautiful (: It's great to know that we have people helping us.

You mentioning you sarcastically said "great timing" after your vision was interrupted by a text from a new customer, reminded me of an experience I had in a dream. I was cleaning a pool with an asian woman and I removed one of the tiles to reveal a hidden hole filled with checks for $$$ ... the checks were all written in Chinese except the amount ($100 - 2,000) and my name ... except my last name was different, on the checks it said " (My first name) CHEN ". I am not Chinese in real life.

Anyways I remember thinking with an attitude "I hope she (the asian woman) doesnt think shes getting any of this money ..." because she was standing next to me watching me. Then the dream ended. After years of realization I have come to believe that she is one of my spirit guides / selves in a past life, and she was giving me the money (gifts) that she got from her life and was giving it to me. I felt a little stupid for giving her attitude, but she seemed unphased and smiling altogether. Anyways you saying "great timing" after recieving that gift made me think of this experience. Maybe its a lesson for us to be more grateful for these gifts that our guides give us !
Old 25-09-2019, 09:36 PM
Pathfinder

Quote:
Originally Posted by SlayerOfLight
God is omniscient, so he must have already known beforehand about your issues regarding your studies. But of course being the ''good guy'' that he is, he literally waited with helping you until you begged him for it. Just like 5 million people begged for his help while they were being led through barbed wire fences by men in uniforms with lightning and skull symbols on them, never to be seen ever again.

Slayer it seems ThatMan's experience of being successful in school triggered something inside of you ... that maybe you need to focus on ?
Old 25-09-2019, 10:37 PM
Deactivated Account
Quote:
Originally Posted by scorpius_rex
Slayer it seems ThatMan's experience of being successful in school triggered something inside of you ... that maybe you need to focus on ?

No? It seems more like you overanalysed my post. But for your information, I succeeded myself in school even though I may not have been the best student. But I don't really care to be honest, because at least I passed.

My question in return to you: is overanalysing things a hobby of yours?
Old 05-10-2019, 07:36 PM
janielee

Quote:
Originally Posted by Uma
The Universe is a wish-fulfilling entity.

Uma

Where did you get/feel/first see this from?
Old 05-10-2019, 07:37 PM
janielee

Quote:
Nice to read your story, I can see its important to you...

I'm 100% confident I had help with work from my 'support team' - 3 years ago it was, and I was desperate for customers for my small IT business I run from home.

One day while in meditation, suddenly I was shown a full colour video while awake, and I know now 3 years on it wasn't just to give me money, but to help get me back on path with some ease to continue with my work here helping people.

This video was full colour, and I normally can't see in colour with my mind, just black and white, but this was full colour animation - I can only explain it as looking like a Doctor Who Tardis, rotating through the air and through trees for about 10 seconds, then it all just faded, and my phone beeped - and I said to myself sarcastically, 'great timing' I say sarcastically because I thought it had interupted the video at that second.

It was a text message from a new customer, which led to many more customers over coming months. So in my case it was shown in 'timing' that my team care and that they are there helping when much needed help is required.

That’s cool. Thanks for sharing