Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Crystals & Gemstones

Old 07-06-2020, 09:57 AM
Guide

Quote:
Originally Posted by RedEmbers
I was wondering about that, I have heard some people mention how they can feel or sense energy from them.
I can only feel it through my solar plexus though, this is why I don't wear rings but only pendants. My fingers don't let me feel anything.
Old 07-06-2020, 11:08 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sylmar
I can only feel it through my solar plexus though, this is why I don't wear rings but only pendants. My fingers don't let me feel anything.
Try bringing your hands together and then pull them away like an accordion. Repeatedly do this. You should start to feel the energy. After doing this for a few minutes, look at your palms and see if they are turning red.

⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜ ⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜

Happiness is the result of an enlightened mind whereas suffering is caused by a distorted mind.
   ⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜ ⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜

Old 07-06-2020, 11:15 AM
Guide

Quote:
Originally Posted by BigJohn
Try bringing your hands together and then pull them away like an accordion. Repeatedly do this. You should start to feel the energy. After doing this for a few minutes, look at your palms and see if they are turning red.
That is indeed a good exercise and I do feel energy that way. But I've seen a lot of people feeling energies of crystals with their fingertips. That is something that never works for me. I have to bring it to my solar plexus and they I often can feel it very quickly. It's like I feel myself shifting in energies, it can be very gently or very abrupt.

I'm curious how others feel their energies (not meaning to detract from the thread topic though).
Old 08-06-2020, 12:59 AM
Pathfinder
Quote:
I love rock gardens. I must admit that I prefer crystals out in their natural location but I also like them in gardens. Hmmm, now I would love to see a pic of some of your rock gardens

I think what I have learnt from this thread is that the things which ressonate with me are the right kind of things for me haha... That might sound a bit silly

While, I appreciate the beauty of crystals, my passion and affinity is elsewhere and there is most likely, a very good reason for that, in this grand universe of things.

I love rock gardens too but so far I've only made faerie ones (miniature).
I'd add some photos when I figure out how to post them here.
Old 12-06-2020, 09:35 AM
Newbie ;)

i dnt hav a crystal shop nearby
i am drawnto pictures on the internet
another natural method
Old 19-06-2020, 03:17 PM
Master
Quote:
I am just a curious person stopping by to ask a curious question.

I am not particulary drawn to crystals - other then I like them aesetically and I sometimes just like the feel of them but would equally appreciate a beach pebble or being out in a garden for the same reason.
I don't go out of my way to seek them out but sometimes people give them to me and I admire their beauty and unique characteristics.

So I wonder what draws other people to them? I thought that I might ask as I am genuinely curious

I am drawn to crystals because I feel that they support me when I am feeling down. Of course I have no real proof of this only my feelings.

It is in this vain that I choose my crystals too, with my feelings. If something attracts me or when I touch it if it moves me I tend to pick it ...

Oh also another reason I am drawn to them, I love sparkly shiny things lol