Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Science & Spirituality

Old 23-09-2015, 10:09 PM
Newbie ;)

Answers to the Greatest Mysteries of the Universe?

*****If you have the patience to read this, I think you will find it to be a fascinating theory to explain the greatest mysteries of the universe. I hope this intrigues you.*****

According Eastern religions, the soul exists in three states, or the trinity as some call it. There’s our consciousness here on Earth, our sub-conscience which speaks to us and tries to convince us to do right and makes us feel guilty when we do wrong (monotheistic religions would call this our guardian angel), and then there’s the super-conscience which is essentially our soul in Heaven.

Matter also exists in three states: There’s the common matter we can see and feel all around us; there’s antimatter which is the same as common matter except it has the opposite electrical charge (it’s believed that common matter and antimatter make up roughly the same percentage of matter in the universe); then there’s dark matter which has yet to be proven, but makes up roughly 80% of the matter in the universe (although those studies vary significantly).

Scientists at places like CERN, though, are so concerned with studying sub-atomic particles that they don’t see when you put these anti-particles together, you get anti-atoms. You put those together and you get anti-molecules, anti-elements which make up an alternate realm of material existence. Unlike this world of solid mass we live in, this anti-realm is the opposite, a spirit world which God uses to manipulate our universe and control our destiny.

Now, scientists say that when common matter and antimatter come into contact with each other, they destroy each other in a violent explosion that emits a bright light. But that’s not what’s happening. You see, matter is like water in they both exist in three states, just like the consciousness. There’s the solid state of ice (common matter), the gas state of steam (antimatter) and the liquid state of water (dark matter). So when common matter and antimatter come into contact with each other, they’re not destroying each other. They’re reverting back to dark matter just as steam and ice would revert back to water.

This process is not creating an explosion, but rather an implosion. The explosion was the Big Bang, when God took a small piece of Heaven (dark matter) and divided it (roughly) evenly between the realms of common matter and antimatter. Of course, the force of the implosions caused by the reaction of sub-atomic particles in a lab is nothing compared to the explosion of God only knows how much matter was used to create the universe.

The bright light created by this process is what creates the tunnel of light effect described by people who have died and come back to life. Because when we die, our conscience and our sub-conscience come together and return back to our super-conscience in Heaven. This is why we visualize ghosts as a floating gas-like light, because they’re souls trapped between the worlds of common matter and antimatter.

When God taught us about baptism, he didn’t mean for us to start dunking each other under water. He was simply trying to teach us how we came to exist in this world. That’s what baptism means – to be born through water – the Water of Life.

And this is how Jesus was able to walk on water and turn water into wine, by manipulating the matter’s corresponding antimatter. Perhaps this is even why they say we only use 10% of our brains, because they can only detect the brain function that occurs in this realm. Another 10% occurs in our sub-conscience in anti-matter while the remaining 80% takes place in our super-conscience in dark matter, or Heaven.

So when we wonder how it’s possible for someone to commune with the dead, or receive a vision from God or angels, or if you wonder how it’s possible for all of us to be connected to each other like computers over the internet, through matter all things are possible. At least this is what I believe. I hope you enjoyed it.

*****I’ve tried to discuss this with many people over the last few years but no one seems interested in talking about it. I find this odd because we’re talking about the universe’s greatest mysteries. I would think that what I’m suggesting would amaze people and inspire a lengthy dialogue, but so far all I inspire is silence. I don’t even get razzed by all the trolls out there… just silence. So I’m hoping that a forum about spirituality may be the right place to discuss this. Please don’t hesitate to comment or ask questions. Thank you.*****
Old 24-09-2015, 12:43 AM
lifensoul

Thank you jbl. I enjoyed it. Makes sense too. More sense than a lot of jargon
Old 24-09-2015, 01:31 AM
VERY cool...brilliant.
You explain things very well.
I still can't grasp dark matter, tho.
Can we see antimatter? If it is the same as common matter, but
an opposite electrical charge?
So I guess I don't understand antimatter either!!!!

Not your fault...it's my brain.

So dark matter is like the water in a carrot...80% water...

*I'll text in Navy Blue when I'm speaking as a Mod. :)

Prepare yourself for the coming astral journey of death by daily riding in the balloon of God-perception.
Through delusion you are perceiving yourself as a bundle of flesh and bones, which at best is a nest of troubles.
Meditate unceasingly, that you may quickly behold yourself as the Infinite Essence, free from every form of misery. ~Paramahansa's Guru's Guru

Old 24-09-2015, 01:41 AM
Gracey

Hi,

Good thinking. Where do you think gravity falls into all of this?
Old 24-09-2015, 01:50 AM
Gravity? We are the only planet around, I think, with an iron core...
making earth this magnet of repulsion and attraction
pushing away atmospheric problems that have made other planets barren...of only carbon dioxide...
no nitrogen, oxygen, etc...
Hahaha, just was told this today over coffee!!!!!

Gravity is love...see, that's MY real answer, very unscientific....
pure love.

Sorry to butt in, don't listen to me.

*I'll text in Navy Blue when I'm speaking as a Mod. :)

Prepare yourself for the coming astral journey of death by daily riding in the balloon of God-perception.
Through delusion you are perceiving yourself as a bundle of flesh and bones, which at best is a nest of troubles.
Meditate unceasingly, that you may quickly behold yourself as the Infinite Essence, free from every form of misery. ~Paramahansa's Guru's Guru

Old 24-09-2015, 01:55 AM
Gracey

Quote:
Originally Posted by Miss Hepburn
Gravity? We are the only planet around, I think, with an iron core...
making earth this magnet of repulsion and attraction
pushing away atmospheric problems that have made other planets barren...of only carbon dioxide...
no nitrogen, oxygen, etc...
Hahaha, just was told this today over coffee!!!!!

Gravity is love...see, that's MY real answer, very unscientific....
pure love.

Sorry to butt in, don't listen to me.

Perfect timing it seems...you being just told this today and I ask today. I love it. Thanks for the response.
Old 24-09-2015, 10:24 PM
Newbie ;)

Dear Gracie and Miss Hepburn,
Thank you for joining in the discussion with me. I’ll try to answer both of your questions as best I can.

All matter creates a gravity field (thanks to the Higgs Boson). That’s how we know dark matter exists – because even though we can’t see it, we can detect and measure its gravitational force throughout the cosmos. The only way to see antimatter is to “create it”, at least that’s what scientists call it. Like water, you can’t create matter. You can only alter its state, liquid/solid/gas, dark matter/common matter/antimatter. That’s all CERN is doing is altering matter’s state so it becomes visible to us.

The problem is that as soon as they “create” antimatter, it comes into contact with the air (which is made up of common matter) and is “destroyed”. That is up until November of 2010. Now they can remove the air and all its matter within a containment field, using special canisters. Because of gravity, though, the antimatter would still fall and touch the canister, so they use magnets with the same poles to hold it, suspended in place. This is my understanding anyways. I’m not a particle physicist and I’m thinking back to research I did a few years ago.

As far as being able to see it, once we’ve brought antimatter over to this realm, it is visible. But scientists are creating atoms which are no more visible than atoms here on Earth. In the Dan Brown book “Angels & Demons”, they create grams of antimatter which have the power to destroy several city blocks. In the book they describe it as a marble, I think. So a few grams would certainly be visible, but I don’t think CERN has ever created anything so large as to be seen with the naked eye.

What scientists at CERN are essentially doing is reverse-engineering the technology God used to create the universe. My question to you and anyone else who may want to join the discussion – do you think humanity is mature and responsible enough to be trusted with such a power? Or are we a danger to ourselves and everything around us, perhaps even to God? Food for thought...
Old 25-09-2015, 02:29 AM
Deactivated Account

Your concepts do not agree with the physics I studied at the university. Mixing matter & anti-matter does result in mutual annihilation and a God had nothing to do with the creation of the universe. The physics of creation is quite well understood and does not require a Divine creator. Entanglement of consciousness across a multiplicity of inhabited worlds most likely is the substance of what folks call God. (more accurately Spirit) If that be true the universal life phenomenon is creating and evolving a collective God (Cosmic) consciousness. Soul in heaven? How about residual experiential memory (Akashic Records) in the web of cosmic consciousness?
One need not be religious to be Spiritual. A Wizard commands power to influence probabilities, stands between worlds with one foot on earth and the other in the heavens, is in tune with the Infinite, knows truth and is at peace with self and the Universe.
Old 25-09-2015, 02:43 AM
Pathfinder

Thumbs up

JBL,

VERY interesting. THANK YOU for posting it. This is very similar to talks I have with my son who is very much into physics. We just talked about dark energy/matter and such.

I'll run this by him and see what he thinks.

Personally, I see where you are coming from but I am not versed well enough in the scientific field to really know if what you are saying holds water. But I LOVE the line of thinking. There needs to be some way the spiritual world can be scientifically proven.

I noticed you did not talk about a 4th dimension.....for what it is worth.

Thank you again for posting it. WELL done mate!

BuzzCap7
Old 25-09-2015, 10:11 PM
Newbie ;)

Shekinah, I’m afraid we’re going to have to agree to disagree. But that’s ok. It’s not my place to tell anyone else what they should or should not believe. Thank you for replying on my thread.

Buzzcap, thank you for the kind words. I would also be interested to hear what your son thinks, particularly when it comes to dark energy. That’s a topic I still don’t quite grasp. They say the universe is made up of both matter and dark energy. But I would think that energy results from matter. Without matter there can be no energy…but this is a topic I should probably research more before I try to sound like I know what I’m talking about.

Your comment on a 4th dimension is also interesting. I did a little more research on this before replying. Most of what I see relates to height/length/width/time which I feel has nothing to do with alternate dimensions of existence, no matter how much scientists try to relate it to string theory and the space/time continuum. I also see a 4th dimension referenced in regard to biblical events such as the disappearance of the prophets Enoch and Elijah. But I strongly believe that all these magical stories from scripture are made possible through the water-like properties of matter, or matter-based technologies…just a couple of terms I like to use.

To be honest, I don’t believe in a 4th dimension because as far as I know, there’s no reference to it in scripture, certainly not in polytheistic religions. The one obvious exception is hell, which is a strictly a monotheistic belief. If you can’t tell, I find there to be truth in both lines of thinking. That’s another topic for another time. But I don’t believe in a 4th dimension of hell.

I have no rationale to support the idea of a loving and compassionate god who punishes his children with an eternity of pain and suffering. I think there’s enough suffering here on Earth. Just ask a Syrian refugee. Or any of the people humanity has enslaved, raped, tortured, stoned, set on fire, etc. They might just tell you we’re already in hell. But there’s a way out. And if we don’t earn it in this life, then it’s back to this hell until we do figure it out. That seems like what a loving and compassionate father-like God who loves His children would do… give them another chance.

So in short, no, I don’t believe in a 4th dimension. In fact, I don’t believe in any dimensions outside the 3 we’ve been told about in scripture. I think anything else is a fabrication of the human mind. But as I said above, it’s not my place to tell people what to believe. I can only say what I believe. Sorry for the long drawn out explanation. I have a bad habit of that. : )

p.s. Please feel free to disagree with me if you think I'm wrong about anything. I'm always looking for reasons to refine my beliefs.