Spiritual Forums

Home


Donate!


Articles


CHAT!


Shop


 
Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Soulmates & Twin Flames

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
  #1  
Old 06-01-2018, 07:58 AM
Realm Ki Realm Ki is offline
Ascender
Join Date: Dec 2016
Posts: 750
  Realm Ki's Avatar
Soul tribe / cluster /family - soul connections to do lightwork with

Hi all,

I hesitate to put this under soulmate/TF headline, please move it if there's a better spot for it, but it is in regard to soul connections for sure, and my experience is that soulmates can be of all kinds not necessarily romantic, as can the TF connections, according to some. So here we go;

I would really love to hear your experiences with regards to connecting to other souls for other reasons than romantic.

Especially, I am curious how and if you have found other's on the spiritual path to connect and work with in different ways?

The background is, that we are two members here who have begun to communicate and experiment on ways to help eachother grow and learn - to better be able to help others and affect change, to do more powerful lightwork, than if we were alone.

I have a very strong sense that there are more souls out there that we 'belong' with, I sense a group... Other than that, I know nothing; I'm very little schooled in the spiritual. (My friend is quite the scholar, on the other hand :) )

We will have different strengths and different human luggage I presume - but I believe we will find that we have a common goal, what exactly that is might chrystalize itself as we gradually connect...

It is exciting and it's unknown all...

SO

I am both asking if anyone else has been 'looking' or feeling like they are searching for others? In that case, who are you? What is your background, what are your interests, sensitivities, gifts, goals?

AND

Apart from finding the rest of the 'flock', I'm simply very curious to learn how others have worked?
How you found eachother?
And what ever else anyone can share on the topic!

Thanks. *wave*
__________________
Love and Light - and Life!

We turn our attention to the world, not away. We receive our learning from the songs it sings and the choir of One we're all in.

And while we walk gently, we generate love. All living generates love, healing, the most powerful energy of all; Chi, Prana, Ki, Mana, Ruach, Light, God.

Soak in Life!, Spread the Light <3
Reply With Quote
  #2  
Old 06-01-2018, 09:01 AM
Lorelyen Lorelyen is offline
Master
Join Date: Feb 2014
Location: UK
Posts: 6,907
 
I have a soul mate (so I believe) and it has nothing to do with romance or the carnal. We met through a keep fit class and in a short time found we have a very deep affinity in our attitudes and actions and are mutually supportive; effectively each other's confidantes. We've both mentioned this now.

I had a bit of a worry about saying what I thought but then sensed it would be a test: if it put up a barrier or seemed like an intrusion to the "mate" then my belief would be false. So I bit the bullet and blurted and the girl said "Yes, I know."

There are too many instances that hint we're spot on. Just to mention one - we chose the same Christmas card for each other and they crossed in the post.

So I get around a bit but wasn't actually looking for one. Surprised me that nothing came up in the local esoteric shop that I've been known to haunt on slack days! I've had a couple of guys claiming to be soul mates but their motives weren't exactly honest and were probably carried away by needing romance and trying to get me to bed. It helped that I'm highly suspicious of "spiritual" approaches that aim to intrude on others' spiritual path at a level beyond discussion and discovery. When someone comes up and after ten minutes says I think you're my soul mate there's bound to be doubt. To me it's about acts and attitudes, deep levels of trust.

.
Reply With Quote
  #3  
Old 06-01-2018, 09:33 AM
FairyCrystal FairyCrystal is offline
Master
Join Date: Jan 2014
Posts: 3,360
  FairyCrystal's Avatar
I've learnt years ago that when you are on the right path for you, the right people appear as if by magic. You happen upon them on a website, forum, in a shop, in the street, wherever.
Some stay for years, others as long as a phase or project lasts. Yet another may not stay at all, but just bring you an insight you needed and then is off again.
They come and disappear as needed. I think 9 out of 10 times you don't have to actively look for these people, they tend to just appear when the time is right.
Unless a search is inspired, for instance you suddenly for no reason at all feel drawn to go to a website/shop/café/park/.../... or someone else tells you something like "You should really go there! It's just the thing for you!" and you feel it resonates.
Basically all you have to do is heed your intuition. That will guide you to the right places and people. And when you heed it, it will get stronger and better.
Reply With Quote
  #4  
Old 06-01-2018, 02:55 PM
Realm Ki Realm Ki is offline
Ascender
Join Date: Dec 2016
Posts: 750
  Realm Ki's Avatar
Thank you both for sharing!

Lorelyen: How wonderful to have such a person close, I'm happy for you.

FairyCrystal: Did you do any work with any of the souls you've met on your path?

For I would love to hear how you've all worked together...

The act of searching for others is part of the work I am called to do; to put out a beacon for others to find.

I don't mind. If at this time no one recognizes me, or feels compelled to connect that's all fine. I believe my action as is, will also affect others - souls who are not in my group - perhaps to sense that there might be souls out there waiting for them too, to keep an eye out for their family...

Who know. I just follow directions, knowing it all comes together in the end 😍
__________________
Love and Light - and Life!

We turn our attention to the world, not away. We receive our learning from the songs it sings and the choir of One we're all in.

And while we walk gently, we generate love. All living generates love, healing, the most powerful energy of all; Chi, Prana, Ki, Mana, Ruach, Light, God.

Soak in Life!, Spread the Light <3
Reply With Quote
  #5  
Old 07-01-2018, 01:05 AM
jro5139 jro5139 is offline
Guide
Join Date: Jul 2016
Location: USA
Posts: 743
 
I have found several members of my soul family that are non- romantic bonds. I found them when I moved to the city that they live in and ended up working with them (although none of us does that type of work anymore). When I moved there I didn't know anyone and just wanted to get away from where I was living. At the time, we all ran together in a pack all the time:)
Oddly enough, although I don't live there anymore and I only lived there for a short time, that city still feels like home to me when I go back.

I still see them when we can make that happen. I just spend New Years Eve weekend visiting one of my soul family friends and her family, getting our kids together for the first time since they were babies. I have found that no matter how much time we spend apart or go without talking, when we get together our bond picks up right where it left off.

I would also say that I was not looking for them, and I do not even know why I felt drawn to move there. Generally, I would say that soul family shows up when you need them, not when looking. I have met others, that I had brief interactions with, that I also feel I have soul bonds with. They also showed up when I needed them.
I would also say that yes, we all have different strengths and luggage and just because they are not romantic connections, does not mean that they will not teach you and trigger you in ways to be and do better. I am still learning from my soul family as well. I would say, follow your intuition and go with the flow of the universe, and it will take you to the people and places that you are supposed to be with.
Reply With Quote
  #6  
Old 07-01-2018, 09:58 AM
FairyCrystal FairyCrystal is offline
Master
Join Date: Jan 2014
Posts: 3,360
  FairyCrystal's Avatar
Quote:
Originally Posted by Realm Ki
Thank you both for sharing!

Lorelyen: How wonderful to have such a person close, I'm happy for you.

FairyCrystal: Did you do any work with any of the souls you've met on your path?

For I would love to hear how you've all worked together...

The act of searching for others is part of the work I am called to do; to put out a beacon for others to find.

I don't mind. If at this time no one recognizes me, or feels compelled to connect that's all fine. I believe my action as is, will also affect others - souls who are not in my group - perhaps to sense that there might be souls out there waiting for them too, to keep an eye out for their family...

Who know. I just follow directions, knowing it all comes together in the end 😍
Not certain if you mean soul family or soul group. I believe these are different, just don't ask me to give a description

I don't feel you have to come together in the flesh to be working together. People who are part of your soul group and have the same goals can be doing that on the other side of the world and you may never meet. Yet, on a higher level you still are both working on the same goal and still working together and both 'feeding' the group.
It's not like you have to wait with doing what you came here to do until you've got your soul group members in your phone list, hihi. Just do your thing, work on your goals, what you came here to do. That is the surest way to get in touch with other from the group because then you are on the same vibration.
That would be sending out a beacon... Right now it may not work because you have no clue what frequency to broadcast on. You may very well be on 93FM and the majority of your group may be actively working on the group's goal at 106FM.
That's the same analogy I gave you when I said: the right people will appear at the right time --> you're both on the same frequency so you meet up.
So the best chance to get in touch with your soul group is to get active on your soul's path and what you came here to do, because then you're on the same frequency.
Reply With Quote
  #7  
Old 07-01-2018, 10:34 AM
John32241 John32241 is offline
Master
Join Date: Oct 2010
Location: Lowell, Massachusetts
Posts: 3,464
  John32241's Avatar
Quote:
Originally Posted by Realm Ki

Apart from finding the rest of the 'flock', I'm simply very curious to learn how others have worked?
How you found eachother?
And what ever else anyone can share on the topic!

Thanks. *wave*

Hello,

You ask a lot of good questions. I have met my twin soul, two soul sisters, and two soul brothers so far in this life expression. Each of those five relationships are very different. Essentially my role in them and the energy exchanges are different. On a physical level, I still keep in contact with my two soul sisters. The other three relationships are not as direct. So with one exception, this is not a group effort at all. It is much more in the nature of supporting each other.

In my case for the most part, those who work spiritially with me, find me by responding to the various posting I make on discussion groups like this. They resonate with my energy and I with them. My best friend and I have areas of common interest. Those being telepathy and influencing societies business culture. She is a 29 yo psychic and I am a 74 yo medium. Not surprisingly we do similar kinds of spiritual work quite differently than the other. Once again the group effort falls into the category of mutual support more than common project work which we do very little of together. This model also applies to all those I work with in energetic ways.

There is no personal relationship I have ever had which is similar to any other relationship. We are all extreemly unique divine expressions working our personal life plan to the best of our abilities. I support the projects of interest for my friends and they do likewise with me. I have always been in the service of the divine feminine. I am mostly involved with healers, psychics, other mediums, and very energetically sensitive people.

I hope that you will find these insights useful.

John
__________________
My web site: Spiritual Academy

http://www.spiritualacademy.info/
Reply With Quote
  #8  
Old 07-01-2018, 07:04 PM
Realm Ki Realm Ki is offline
Ascender
Join Date: Dec 2016
Posts: 750
  Realm Ki's Avatar
Quote:
Originally Posted by jro5139
I have found several members of my soul family that are non- romantic bonds. I found them when I moved to the city that they live in and ended up working with them (although none of us does that type of work anymore). When I moved there I didn't know anyone and just wanted to get away from where I was living. At the time, we all ran together in a pack all the time:)
Oddly enough, although I don't live there anymore and I only lived there for a short time, that city still feels like home to me when I go back.

I still see them when we can make that happen. I just spend New Years Eve weekend visiting one of my soul family friends and her family, getting our kids together for the first time since they were babies. I have found that no matter how much time we spend apart or go without talking, when we get together our bond picks up right where it left off.

I would also say that I was not looking for them, and I do not even know why I felt drawn to move there. Generally, I would say that soul family shows up when you need them, not when looking. I have met others, that I had brief interactions with, that I also feel I have soul bonds with. They also showed up when I needed them.
I would also say that yes, we all have different strengths and luggage and just because they are not romantic connections, does not mean that they will not teach you and trigger you in ways to be and do better. I am still learning from my soul family as well. I would say, follow your intuition and go with the flow of the universe, and it will take you to the people and places that you are supposed to be with.

Lovely story, sounds really wonderful <3
__________________
Love and Light - and Life!

We turn our attention to the world, not away. We receive our learning from the songs it sings and the choir of One we're all in.

And while we walk gently, we generate love. All living generates love, healing, the most powerful energy of all; Chi, Prana, Ki, Mana, Ruach, Light, God.

Soak in Life!, Spread the Light <3
Reply With Quote
  #9  
Old 07-01-2018, 08:02 PM
Realm Ki Realm Ki is offline
Ascender
Join Date: Dec 2016
Posts: 750
  Realm Ki's Avatar
Quote:
Originally Posted by FairyCrystal
Not certain if you mean soul family or soul group. I believe these are different, just don't ask me to give a description

I'm of the school "words are too limited for the divine - what-ever-works", ie i will not attempt to learn too many definitions, especially since people understand words so differently anyway. Any close approximation will do, and we will each get the message from another that we need :)
My question was meant as broad as possible; have you connected to souls to do lightwork and how if so have you done lightwork / helped eachother with lightwork :)


Quote:
I don't feel you have to come together in the flesh to be working together. People who are part of your soul group and have the same goals can be doing that on the other side of the world and you may never meet. Yet, on a higher level you still are both working on the same goal and still working together and both 'feeding' the group.

Absolutely agree! Both in the sense that we can connect f.ex. via internet, but still physically be in contact - electronically. (Or letters for that matter, that is a wonderful way of corresponding!)

But also telepathically, I am in touch with at least three from my group telepathically.

I just also believe there are a few more out there to whom I need to make myself known :)

Quote:
It's not like you have to wait with doing what you came here to do until you've got your soul group members in your phone list, hihi. Just do your thing, work on your goals, what you came here to do. That is the surest way to get in touch with other from the group because then you are on the same vibration.
That would be sending out a beacon... Right now it may not work because you have no clue what frequency to broadcast on. You may very well be on 93FM and the majority of your group may be actively working on the group's goal at 106FM.
That's the same analogy I gave you when I said: the right people will appear at the right time --> you're both on the same frequency so you meet up.
So the best chance to get in touch with your soul group is to get active on your soul's path and what you came here to do, because then you're on the same frequency.

I really like the FM analogy. And I also feel certain what ever is supposed to happen will happen. (And of course I am also 'beaconing' via my vibration, haha, that's the easy part...:) I really don't think my posting here with shift my frequency, or hinder my frequency to reach any other level )

Actually, I've found through reading quite a few similar posts and responses over the past few days/weeks, that there seems to be a sort of collective aversion here on the forum against reaching out for contact.

Very often in posts stating a wish to connect there is the same response; don't go looking, it will come when you least expect it. Focus on your inner work. Whether the connection sought be love, friendship or in my case soul family / workmates.

It seems we get nervous about others reaching out for contact; like it would be jinxing it, or weak or wrong or desperate?

Of course it is not weak or desperate to show one's self.
Of course it is not automatically problematic to state one is open for contact.

I am not alone and I am not lonely.
I am doing lightwork and I am growing with my light each day.

I spend time with my creator/the light every day.
I've begun a whole new set of energywork, experimenting and so far failing horribly - it's all fun and growth.

I live in a big city and everytime I go outside I do lightwork - streets, busses, subways, neigbors, other dogowners, storemanagers, begars - more often than not to I register if there is sth that needs clearing, for streets with traffic I just hold out 'my wing' so that traffic passes by and gets a 'instigating' sparkle - just driving through pure light with for lack of words a 'start up energy', a change, a first, a sudden question, a wake-up, a 'what-was-that?'.

I have a big fellowship of support - if not all personal friends. So far I've had little space in my life for such, but all in the right time... I am in no rush, I am by far lonely!

But I still get advice like above in all friendliness. I just think we should all ask ourselves why we downplay and 'advice against', directly or indirectly, people to look for contact.

This forum is not outside life's flow

Life and life's flow can include reaching out - without it being a sign of 'lack'. It can be a sign of balance and growth and curiosity and love.

In my case, I am truly posting out of curiosity; are my friends here, maybe? Will they hear me now?

I will not despair if they are not here Honestly. I believe we are zoning in on eachother, and will find eachother before long.

Also, I posted out of deep curiosity for how others have worked with their friends with lightwork / healing, and I'm really grateful for all and any input on that.

So, fire away dear co-op lightworkers with whatever you've got?
__________________
Love and Light - and Life!

We turn our attention to the world, not away. We receive our learning from the songs it sings and the choir of One we're all in.

And while we walk gently, we generate love. All living generates love, healing, the most powerful energy of all; Chi, Prana, Ki, Mana, Ruach, Light, God.

Soak in Life!, Spread the Light <3
Reply With Quote
  #10  
Old 07-01-2018, 08:15 PM
Realm Ki Realm Ki is offline
Ascender
Join Date: Dec 2016
Posts: 750
  Realm Ki's Avatar
Quote:
Originally Posted by John32241
Hello,

You ask a lot of good questions.


Thank you, appreciate it a lot!

Quote:
I have met my twin soul, two soul sisters, and two soul brothers so far in this life expression. Each of those five relationships are very different. Essentially my role in them and the energy exchanges are different.

This is interesting... I can identify. Would love to hear examples, if you'd be willing to share.

Quote:

On a physical level, I still keep in contact with my two soul sisters. The other three relationships are not as direct. So with one exception, this is not a group effort at all. It is much more in the nature of supporting each other.


What was the exception?

I also identify with the supporting eachother, which can truly be important enough, and a learning experience of dimensions...! At least the momentary meetings I've had, and the one I'm currently developing is really mind boggling (?) what doors can be opened, just by being in contact/sharing.


Quote:
In my case for the most part, those who work spiritially with me, find me by responding to the various posting I make on discussion groups like this. They resonate with my energy and I with them.

Lovely, happy to hear.

Quote:
My best friend and I have areas of common interest. Those being telepathy and influencing societies business culture. She is a 29 yo psychic and I am a 74 yo medium. Not surprisingly we do similar kinds of spiritual work quite differently than the other. Once again the group effort falls into the category of mutual support more than common project work which we do very little of together. This model also applies to all those I work with in energetic ways.


I find this image so inspiring The 29 yo and the 74 yo each in their talents, mutually supportive. I love it, I really do! Thank you so much for sharing.


Quote:
There is no personal relationship I have ever had which is similar to any other relationship. We are all extreemly unique divine expressions working our personal life plan to the best of our abilities. I support the projects of interest for my friends and they do likewise with me. I have always been in the service of the divine feminine. I am mostly involved with healers, psychics, other mediums, and very energetically sensitive people.

I hope that you will find these insights useful.

John

I do, I really do, John. Thank you again, for hearing me and responding.
__________________
Love and Light - and Life!

We turn our attention to the world, not away. We receive our learning from the songs it sings and the choir of One we're all in.

And while we walk gently, we generate love. All living generates love, healing, the most powerful energy of all; Chi, Prana, Ki, Mana, Ruach, Light, God.

Soak in Life!, Spread the Light <3
Reply With Quote
Reply


Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

vB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Forum Jump


All times are GMT. The time now is 02:46 PM.


Powered by vBulletin
Copyright ©2000 - 2018, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
(c) Spiritual Forums