Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > General Beliefs

Old 19-03-2018, 11:18 PM
Greenslade

Quote:
Originally Posted by davidsun
Thanks for the explanation of the nature of your 'light', Greenslade.
You're welcome, David.

I guess you're familiar with the law of diminishing returns?
Old 20-03-2018, 02:15 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Greenslade
Just to clarify David, I'm a medium and although I don't practice any more I used to do rostrum work, so I understand the importance of accuracy. I also know what a difference bias can make so if I'm giving a reading I try and stay as unbiased as I can, concentrating solely on the connection and removing myself from the equation as much as possible. I try to steer very clear of anything to do with the future, if I do say anything about it I stress that anything I say is merely a possibility, nothing more.

I was given an exit point many years ago and since then I've gone into 'Spiritual retirement', I'm very much take it as it comes with no real motivation any more. If that means I'll have stunted Spiritual development I'll Live with that, it's my reality after all and those that matter Love me anyway. As long as I don't do anything stupid, I'll be fine. When I first started this Journey a very wise man said to me "Take what resonates with you as your own truth, leave the rest behind for it is not yours." I've always trusted in that and it's served me well, and I've trusted in that in this instance.

I don't go to mediums, my wife channels and I trust both her and the Spirits she channels. She also has no part in the channelling personally, she has no conscious involvement at all. I of all people know ho fragile the future is because I've been in that situation, so I would neither put anyone else in the same situation nor believe in it myself. I've been let down by 'prophesies' before.

Spiritually I must have accrued any amount of karmic brownie points in my favour without even being 'Spiritual, is there really any harm in feeling as though I just want to sit back on the porch with a few beers and watch the world go by? Doesn't staying after having been given an exit point because there are things I need to do not have any value? My Soul feels metaphorically old, David, and for many things I'm too long in the tooth.

What we express is a reflection of our own consciousness, never that of the subject. Words have power and they have power over those who use them, regardless of the meaning and intent behind them. Always choose your words with care.

What does too long in the tooth mean?
I am older and a wise soul with teeth and I know what "too long" means but not as your sharing?

I am in a group that has a few people channelling greenslade. I notice when the information comes through, I am always curious as to the relationship to the one channelling and those present in close proximity to it as well as those it is shared with from those hands. What I am always curious about and ponder is that the information coming through is very valid within a greater context of its interconnected meaning in me. But I also notice that no matter how much you believe you are not 'in it or involved in it' you are deceiving yourself in some way. I am noticing that the bigger messages when we bring them back down into the individuation process of self matters, there always tends to be a correlation in my view of this bigger presentation. Then often what I notice in the nature of "how to do this" people suggest in their channellings, that this often reflects in the doing nature of the individual not present as such fully just yet. At a greater level, I see its importance to the nature of supporting the whole, but if your not being and supporting the whole in yourself it still comes back to the self to assimilate and bring into being more from your own individuation as one source.

It could be like someone in this way...They profess to be a channeller of light and love, yet how much light and love am I open to in myself aware and doing this as my own life? To ascertain an intent for others one cannot forget the intent for self comes into the whole shared space as one. If one is open and aware to any flow of incoming information and self reflecting within at any time then naturally it supports all in that shared space in some way. You cannot remove yourself, because you are the stream, one with the stream as oneness always reflects imo.

I profess to be a clear open guide who is not involved my channellings, completely removed and in no way interfering in the flow of information coming through for you, yet why am I not involved in what I am saying and sharing as my own interconnected self as one source? Why am I removed if I am an open clear channel that is the clarity as myself, in my being aware?

I mean I could share more of these types of creations but do you get my gist?

Man has learned how to challenge both Nature and art to become the incitements to vice! His very cups he has delighted to engrave with libidinous subjects, and he takes pleasure in drinking from vessels of obscene form! Pliny the Elder
Old 20-03-2018, 06:05 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by naturesflow
I mean I could share more of these types of creations but do you get my gist?
"Wherever you go, there you are," aye what?

naturesflow?
Old 21-03-2018, 12:02 AM
Master
Quote:
"Wherever you go, there you are," aye what?

naturesflow?

Aye what?

Here we are, there we go, where we off too David? hehe
Happy Autumn Equinox, from the land down under.

If your hugging me, that means your hugging you. Or is that me and you hugging? Oh look its all a matter of perspective me thinks...I will take it as my hug.

Man has learned how to challenge both Nature and art to become the incitements to vice! His very cups he has delighted to engrave with libidinous subjects, and he takes pleasure in drinking from vessels of obscene form! Pliny the Elder
Old 21-03-2018, 09:37 AM
Greenslade

Quote:
You cannot remove yourself, because you are the stream, one with the stream as oneness always reflects imo.
That I would agree with, because if there is a channelling taking place 'you' are the reason it's happening.

In a moment of human weakness I wanted to know if I was doing OK, that my Soul's Path was on track. The Spirit seemed to be struggling to find words and the information I was given didn't make any real sense, only because it was so difficult to 'translate'. What it did though is give me a burst of emotion and set everything into perspective and I guess that's what I really needed. I'll be the first to admit to being human after all. It was confirmation, something more tenable than I'd usually go through Life with.

My Soul feels old and tired, for want of a better expression, and I wanted to know why. I had my suspicions because I've come to the point where very little has any real meaning any more, there's an involuntary detachment going on.

Mrs G's been channelling the same Spirits since we met, so there's a high degree of trust and understanding between us. We've also worked with other channellers and mediums as well. I'm a very energy-sensitive person and I pick up on the energies of the Spirits being channelled at the time as well as energy changes of the mediums as they connect with Spirit, as well as any Spirits present. I'm lucky because I don't have to wonder about the interconnectedness of it all, I sense it.

I'm a medium myself and have done rostrum work so I'm not unfamiliar with it all.
Old 21-03-2018, 11:57 AM
Master
Fictional Reality?

I would place this under Oxymoron

and so, it can not exist
Old 21-03-2018, 12:29 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Greenslade
That I would agree with, because if there is a channelling taking place 'you' are the reason it's happening.

Yes I understand.

Quote:
In a moment of human weakness I wanted to know if I was doing OK, that my Soul's Path was on track. The Spirit seemed to be struggling to find words and the information I was given didn't make any real sense, only because it was so difficult to 'translate'. What it did though is give me a burst of emotion and set everything into perspective and I guess that's what I really needed. I'll be the first to admit to being human after all. It was confirmation, something more tenable than I'd usually go through Life with.

The receiving comes in many forms to support us in some way. So what your sharing here makes sense to how I view what we can and might need.
Quote:
My Soul feels old and tired, for want of a better expression, and I wanted to know why. I had my suspicions because I've come to the point where very little has any real meaning any more, there's an involuntary detachment going on.

I felt like this a while back then I found this point of resurrecting myself. Sometimes the old and new are (as Steven Hawkins investigated and shared.. "everything/all realities are happening simultaneously so no time exists in that realm of understanding) And I understand through my own altered reality time where all worlds were merging as one source. When I read you believe this is your last life, I am curious as to your life path number Greenslade. Would it be rude to ask you what it might be? (your birth date added together to give a number if you don't know)

Quote:
Mrs G's been channelling the same Spirits since we met, so there's a high degree of trust and understanding between us. We've also worked with other channellers and mediums as well. I'm a very energy-sensitive person and I pick up on the energies of the Spirits being channelled at the time as well as energy changes of the mediums as they connect with Spirit, as well as any Spirits present. I'm lucky because I don't have to wonder about the interconnectedness of it all, I sense it.

Sounds pretty cool to me.
Quote:
I'm a medium myself and have done rostrum work so I'm not unfamiliar with it all.

Yes I have read you have done medium work.

Old 21-03-2018, 01:15 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rah nam
Fictional Reality?

I would place this under Oxymoron

and so, it can not exist
Yah, but there are foolish 'realities', i.e. unintegrated with (cap R) Reality ones.

We are all 'fools' - that is, to one degree or another ... at least intermittently) ... till we aren't.
Old 21-03-2018, 11:20 PM
Master
Quote:
If your hugging me, that means your hugging you.
Me hugging 'myself' the is equivalent of self-'masturbation' - better than 'nothing', but ...

Quote:
Or is that me and you hugging? Oh look its all a matter of perspective me thinks...I will take it as my hug.
That's the whole 'reason' for dualiification, gurl!

WOOHOO!
Old 21-03-2018, 11:33 PM
Master
Quote:
Yah, but there are foolish 'realities', i.e. unintegrated with (cap R) Reality ones.

We are all 'fools' - that is, to one degree or another ... at least intermittently) ... till we aren't.

Sure, we can be fools, sages, or scientist, but only because the energetic framework of the reality we are in, allows us.
The energetic framework is set for a specific line of development.
That's why pigs don't fly and humans don't fly, at least not yet.
The new framework, which comes into effect very soon might allow humans to fly, at least develop towards it, if they so choose.