Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Religions & Faiths > General Religion

Old 23-07-2016, 02:57 PM
Pathfinder
Things I must never forget

During my living and through the experiences I have indulged myself in voluntarily or not, I have come to understand what I think and believe has never changed the choice of purpose life has initiated to be of creation. Life continues even when what I think is no longer directly projected by me because the reality of my thoughts, belief, and concepts has no bearing on the beginning, nor final term of my being in this realm for creation is created in the creator.
There is nothing outside of the Creator's essence and substance omniety. So for myself, I comprehend to go beyond the oneness of what is, is an impossibility. No thought I think, no abstraction of adding or subtraction from anything can excuse itself from the reality of life, and life is, for all who are consciously and unconsciously aware not becoming, it is.
Life is one. Life includes my life, your life, and all that is, whether visible or invisible. Life is the perfect number, not zero. Zero only finds perfection in one, and all that comes after one, is an emanation of One. One billion, although a combination of compiled numbers, is still a unit of one, because one is the substance and essence of all that emanates from it. All life, thoughts, and beliefs related to the One Being, which appears as mineral, plant, insect, animal, and mammal life. Nothing is separated from that life, because life is the umbilical cord which feed itself its Spirit's essence, and substance to fulfill it purpose.

- Julius Fann, Jr