Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Science & Spirituality

Old 22-12-2015, 02:27 PM
Newbie ;)
Master
Book1

Quote:
Silver--Ghosts are nebulous. Maybe some children are making up stories but others have insisted that they are real and later research by parent(s) uncover truths to back up what the child experienced.

Ghosts? Apperitions? Soul? Etheral Being? Spook? Poltergiest? Phantom?

Nebuli --Nebuli. Plural of Nebulous. A group of cool people or all cool people in general can be reffered to as nebuli. by Gabs Sims-Fewer November 24, 2006. 5 4

https://www.google.com/search?q=nebu...w=1026&bih=506

Ghosts? I believe people have claimed seeing visually-- ergo EMRadiation --- ghosts for many years, decades centuries(?).

We can see some narrow band( 450 nm - 750nm ) of EMRadiation with the naked eye.

We can see near end infra-red with special glasses. We can see other EMRadiation frequencies with other special viewing instruments.

We know little to anything regarding what repulsive dark energy is, rather scientists only see its effects on that which can be observed.

Same goes for virtual particles, we presume their existence based on effects of other particles.

Same goes for attractive gravity, it is not observed.

Ghosts?

1} maybe one of those latter three above,

2} Maybe hallucinations in brain ergo not something coming in through the eye balls.

3} Maybe optical illusions that are coming in through the eyeball,

Quote:
Humans may have many various instrumentation that observe the world on many different frequencies and mediums....but there may be some frequencies and mediums that humans do not have the appropriate instrumentation and there may not be one custom made to fit - a science type as yourself should yield that much.

We know little to anything regarding what repulsive dark energy is, rather scientists only see its effects on that which can be observed.

Same goes for virtual particles, we presume their existence based on effects of other particles.

Same goes for attractive gravity, it is not observed.

Ghosts?

1} maybe one of those latter three above,

2} Maybe hallucinations in brain ergo not something coming in through the eye balls.

3} Maybe optical illusions that are coming in through the eyeball,

4} ?

Quote:
You're too smart to get away with playing dumb.

Ditto my above---those things that of Universe--virtual particels, gravity dark energy, dark matter ---- that we believe exist because of their effects on other things we do observe/see.

Someone here stated that ghosts are energy. What frequency/vibration of which medium of energy?

EMRadition, weak force, strong sub-nuclear gluonic force, strong nuclear force, electrons, quarks, neutrinos, some collection thereof.......?

Truth can be verified via the scientific process.

IF ghosts exist then they can be verified via the scientiific process, just as gravity, dark energy, dark matter and virtual particles are, to whatever degree.

The brain is mysterious and complex oraganism of biological nervous system. Idiot savants can perform some amazing things, and then then there are those with with wires crossed that smell music and here smells.

r6

"My education has been of my biggest impediments to my learning"...A. Einstein

"The first principle is that you must not fool yourself and you are the easiest person to fool."...R Feynman
Old 22-12-2015, 04:38 PM
Knower
r6 "Vibration of what Asrai? There exist may frequencies/vibrations of EMRadiation. We observe them no problem.

What frequencies/vibrations are you specifically refering too so we use scientific methodology to validate their existence."

Why do you and they call it a plane? In geometry we have a 2D plane ergo planar surface."

Not sure why you would not understand this?? (unless you are being funny) Of course I am referring to energy vibrations as we are all made of energy. We all vibrate at different frequencies. Everything in this universe vibrates at certain frequencies.

Also, I'm not referring to Geometry when speaking of planes of existence. I guess you could refer to Esoteric Science for this. You could also call the planes subtle worlds that exist all around us all the time. Planes of existence are not linear but rather vibration frequencies, most likely, light.
Old 22-12-2015, 05:26 PM
Newbie ;)
Master
Book1

Quote:
Asrai]---Not sure why you would not understand this?? (unless you are being funny)

No not trying to be funny. Asking to be more specific. Energy is a generalized term that refers to all fermionic matter and bosonic forces of our finite occupied space Universe.

I'm asking you to more specfic. You apparrently have no idea what that means even when I gave you specific bosonic force as an example EMRadiation.

Quote:
Of course I am referring to energy vibrations as we are all made of energy. We all vibrate at different frequencies. Everything in this universe vibrates at certain frequencies.

Your speaking in very extreme generalized terms. Yes the whole occupied space is composed of vibrations/frequencies.

But you cannot give specifics of whether fermions bosons or some subcatagory of either one, or even in case of combination of both, you offer no frequencies radiation, sound or some specfic medium we check for.

So to say energy is in many ways meaningless because it is not specific enough for anyone to go and check to if any such energy vibration exists and can be instrumetnally verified.

Phyisical/energy = occupied space = our finite Universe.

If were going to talk ghost, poltergiests, spooks etc,, tell us the specific frequencies these are occurring on? Tell us what medium the exist in ex EMRadiation?

If you or others are visually seeing them, then your seeing a narrow band of EMRadiation. And I started out my original reply to you with that example.

Even with all of the mysterys of the brain, Ive never seen evidence of human who can see infra-red as vipers do.

Quote:
Also, I'm not referring to Geometry when speaking of planes of existence. I guess you could refer to Esoteric Science for this. You could also call the planes subtle worlds that exist all around us all the time. Planes of existence are not linear but rather vibration frequencies, most likely, light.

Then it is really more accurate and correct to speak of worlds of existence. We may say that each of us lives in our on personal world or universe.

We may say there exists multiverse's beyond/outside of our local Big Bang universe, and some cosmologist give ways to try and verify they exist.

Others say there is no way to verfify the existence of local universes beyond our own. I'm trying to get more specifics from you--- and others ---as to the specifics of these other worlds where ghosts, or poltergiest or spooks exist and that some humans are apparrently tuned into somehow.

Reminds me of Terrence Mckennas claims of communicating with aliens from a parrallel universe via his mushroom experiences. Uh-huh....I'm skeptical of such claims having any validity.

The scientific methodology allows for the experience to be reproduced by others in lab and often verified by instrumentation and recorded.

I'm sure there are all kinds of claims of recordings on tape and now days digitally. But all of those have would need to be verified independlenty by others in scientific method.

r6

"The first principle is that you must not fool yourself and you are the easiest person to fool."...R Feynman
Old 22-12-2015, 05:52 PM
Master
r6 said, "The brain is mysterious and complex oraganism of biological nervous system. Idiot savants can perform some amazing things, and then then there are those with with wires crossed that smell music and here smells."

It's funny and yes, I've heard of those incidents but, the point is that it works for them. Who is going to tell them that it's all wrong to smell music and hear smells? The point is, when someone tells you that they saw or even experienced a 'ghost' etc. (sensed a spirit etc.), why reject their story out of hand? There is something inexplicable - but not entirely implausible.

Old 22-12-2015, 07:41 PM
Knower
Obviously I'm not a scientist and I don't depend on science to inform me of my reality and experience.

The op is asking for possible explanations and of course everyone knows that science hasn't been able to provide that due to it's limited physicality.

The question of ghosts comes down to experience in my opinion, if someone hasn't experienced it, then they probably won't believe they exist. I don't feel the need to PROVE it to anyone.
Old 22-12-2015, 10:41 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Asrai
Obviously I'm not a scientist and I don't depend on science to inform me of my reality and experience.

The op is asking for possible explanations and of course everyone knows that science hasn't been able to provide that due to it's limited physicality.

The question of ghosts comes down to experience in my opinion, if someone hasn't experienced it, then they probably won't believe they exist. I don't feel the need to PROVE it to anyone.
True that and also, the burden of proof rests with the ghosts, not those who see them.

What if proof was asked for, but the ghosts decide they don't want to prove it to that person?

It's not like mediums have any control over what comes through and how often. Sometimes, even we'll have 'dud sessions' - like one I did last night. Apart from 'hello' and 'I love you', I heard nothing at all.
Old 23-12-2015, 04:32 AM
Newbie ;)
Master
Book1

Quote:
r6 said, "The brain is mysterious and complex oraganism of biological nervous system. Idiot savants can perform some amazing things, and then then there are those with with wires crossed that smell music and here smells."

Quote:
It's funny and yes, I've heard of those incidents but, the point is that it works for them. Who is going to tell them that it's all wrong to smell music and hear smells?

Sorry Silver your not really getting the point, those are wires crossed involve very common sense by all humans i.e. smells flavors, sounds are all common to all humans seeing ghosts, poltergeist, aliens from parrallel universe is not common to all humans.

Idiot savants is differrent also and some of them are tested-- scientific process --to ensure there just faking some well practiced techniques.

Quote:
The point is, when someone tells you that they saw or even experienced a 'ghost' etc. (sensed a spirit etc.), why reject their story out of hand?

1) partly because of told you above tho mysterious in the one case of syntheisia common sense to all peopler so not compareable in any way to seeing ghost, polertegeist, aliens from prarralel universe etc.

2) idiot savant is also differrent, tho mysterious, a photographic memories probably has scientific data to corroborate those parts of the brain that do that, i repeated tests witth differrent people.

Quote:
There is something inexplicable - but not entirely implausible.

It is implausible to me because there are so many claims of such without the valid scientific evidence of such. It is very muuch like UFO peoples. imho

Sysntheisia, idiot savants--- photo or sound graphic memory is differrent ---than seeing ghosts, poltergiest etc...

And again if people are seeing visually ghosts then there seeing narrow band of EMRaditon, ergo any all paranormal entites are emitting or reflecting EMRadition and any video camera should recored that every time.

There exists no scientific evidence for such claims. Imho

And this goes back to post a I made earlier and my have repeated for you as to differrent options other than actuall ghost existence.

Someone else here also gave other options.

r6