Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Science & Spirituality

Old 02-12-2015, 10:18 PM
Ascender
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tanemon
Expanding in relation to what? What if the universe - and the Earth - were stable? And what was really going on is that our measuring tools & equipment are very gradually shrinking?
OMG I love it! :) When I went out to my car this morning I noticed that it was almost half the size that it was yesterday, I knelt down and prayed a bit and the car returned to full size... my goodness that was close! :)
Old 02-12-2015, 10:31 PM
Ascender
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rokon
Yes! I agree.

I think it's not expanding faster more because it would be too chaotic, destructive. An act of grace, guilt and less to do with god holding her back.
I'm needing clarification as to what you're agreeing to. Are you validating "her being shown, in her thirties, that Earth wanted to expand, or are you responding to the thought that the end result would be the upheaval that would ensue, or maybe that the earth was being held in check against her will by a creator or god, or that that the earth is not expanding as quickly as she would like to, or that more people need to wake-up to the frustration that the earth is feeling along these lines?

And then your answer suggests that you know something of an empirical nature. I would love to hear your source since I too am willing to believe in something that I, and I suspect that you as well, just heard about a few days ago ourselves. :)
Old 03-12-2015, 12:51 AM
Experiencer
Quote:
Originally Posted by organic born
I'm needing clarification as to what you're agreeing to. Are you validating "her being shown, in her thirties, that Earth wanted to expand, or are you responding to the thought that the end result would be the upheaval that would ensue, or maybe that the earth was being held in check against her will by a creator or god, or that that the earth is not expanding as quickly as she would like to, or that more people need to wake-up to the frustration that the earth is feeling along these lines?
:)
Nothing empirical here, really. Ben Davidson's work is VERY intriguing to me but mainly I just feel that the Earth changes are being, and have been "tempered" by the Divine Powers That Be, DPTB Heh. And Earths expansion has always been seen by me as part of the changes the DPTB has in store for Earths transformation.
Old 03-12-2015, 09:59 PM
Ascender
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rokon
Nothing empirical here, really. Ben Davidson's work is VERY intriguing to me but mainly I just feel that the Earth changes are being, and have been "tempered" by the Divine Powers That Be, DPTB Heh. And Earths expansion has always been seen by me as part of the changes the DPTB has in store for Earths transformation.
You do realize this is all speculation don't you? That your thoughts about the DPTB are just thoughts about the DPTB. There is no 'where' to go check as to validity, the DPTB ain't saying a thing about this issue. In fact the DPTB is surprisingly quite as to any and all things from start to finish. Zero, insert sound of crickets here. So if you're putting your faith in what you "think" the DPTB is up to then you are indeed sequestered to your own thoughts on such things. At least a cartoonist knows they are making a creation about fantasy when they sit down to color the images from cell to cell. We humans often run off on various tangents, and simply because we "thought it" we then tend to ascribe value to such things that isn't there.

Old 03-12-2015, 10:12 PM
Experiencer

Hello everybody , peoples...etc,

The Universe is considered to be expanding... No biggy... All things that become manifest... seem to grow... It is not such a great leap to me, then that the Earth may well be fighting gravitational forces laid against it by pushing outwards .

I can see this . A sapling becoming a tree , and infant growing to adult, A star expanding.. This really seems to be the way of things so it would to me at any rate come as no surprise.

The physics thingy that troubles me.nah , the physics thingy that I accept. Is that expansion preeeds collapse.. The Super Nova collapsing . etc It's as though exertion is followed by inversion as surely as exhaling is followed by inhaling... Nothing to worry about though, because it is what it is anyway .
Old 09-12-2015, 12:09 AM
Ascender
Quote:
Originally Posted by Light Seeker
The physics thingy that troubles me.nah , the physics thingy that I accept. Is that expansion preeeds collapse.. The Super Nova collapsing . etc It's as though exertion is followed by inversion as surely as exhaling is followed by inhaling... Nothing to worry about though, because it is what it is anyway .
I feel threatened by the possibility that a couple of billion years from now things may be different! :)