Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Science & Spirituality

Old 08-11-2015, 05:03 AM
Pathfinder

On the Accessibility of the Afterlife to Scientific Investigation

I've read that there are entities in the afterlife who are concerned about the state of our species and the direction in which we are moving as a whole.

Yet I wish to put forward the thought that those on the other side do not appear to be working towards ushering a paradigm shift with the same sense of urgency we, the living, would expect of them. After decades, our living researchers are few and far between, our evidence is shunned and ridiculed by the establishment, and our discussions are flooded with anecdotes, misinformation, and guesses. Where are the discarnates to stand up and break through, let the truth have its day in the light? How far must we sink as a species before someone on the other side reaches into the waters and pulls us up?

Why is the spiritual world not nearly as forthcoming with exposing its existence and condition as the physical world is? If I wish to find out why my light is illuminated when I flip a switch, can I not do so with ease? If I wish to discover how my car moves forward, can I not find the information in seconds? Yet my friend who has passed remains silent as to his condition, and invisible as to his whereabouts! Where is the field of afterlife sciences?
Old 09-11-2015, 01:23 AM
Suspended

Quote:
Originally Posted by Types With Fingers
I've read that there are entities in the afterlife who are concerned about the state of our species and the direction in which we are moving as a whole.

Yet I wish to put forward the thought that those on the other side do not appear to be working towards ushering a paradigm shift with the same sense of urgency we, the living, would expect of them. After decades, our living researchers are few and far between, our evidence is shunned and ridiculed by the establishment, and our discussions are flooded with anecdotes, misinformation, and guesses. Where are the discarnates to stand up and break through, let the truth have its day in the light? How far must we sink as a species before someone on the other side reaches into the waters and pulls us up?

Why is the spiritual world not nearly as forthcoming with exposing its existence and condition as the physical world is? If I wish to find out why my light is illuminated when I flip a switch, can I not do so with ease? If I wish to discover how my car moves forward, can I not find the information in seconds? Yet my friend who has passed remains silent as to his condition, and invisible as to his whereabouts! Where is the field of afterlife sciences?

The afterlife consideration has 2 aspects involved which a human scientist has never considered.

The afterlife of the nuclear awareness that he gave his own person...which has nothing to do with his own person....evil spirits/aliens which he has in public informed that he has communicated with them

He studied the mind/brain of channeled spiritual messages from the human being psychic/medium hoping to gain channels and information of the past life records of human beings.

This is because he wanted the power of the spirit...for spirit phenomena and spirit data spoken and witnessed by millions of humans pertained that whenever we needed spiritual help that a large angelic being at times assisted or that a deceased relative or human life remanifested and they also assisted a human being. This also included healing by their presence.

Occultists thought that if that had this information that they could channel the spirit information for a new resource gain....for the occultists and their choices has demonstrated how destructive their life choices have always been.

This is why scientists of the occult did so many studies of spirit for they proposed that this spirit must have been The Holy Christ that belonged to human life and they wanted to steal it from us all.

How wrong they were.

When they studied the human brain, the human life is naturally interacting with radiation that changes the cell life and the communication of life...the reason why we age and then die. This has nothing to do with the real light spiritual communications that a human being communicates with....for although we use the past life records as a place of information (recording)...not only is this recording a much higher light sound and is not the dead or evil spirit description in the Bible.....the communication of the light spirit is direct to the human being Medium or presence.

Therefore you were sadly mistaken if you thought that you could steal the spirit of our life, as proposed and revealed to the public in documents by those humans who although worked for the evil organizations...did not believe in what you wanted to achieve...Hence informed the public about your own evil considerations about human life itself and spirit.

The only contact that occult scientists have is an unnatural communication of radioactive life interaction of an increased radioactivity that is attacking human life and in the process forms the nuclear after life spiritual evil presence...aliens and satanic spirits.

As they believed in the documents that fallen angelic beings created a human life...how evil minded you have proven yourselves to be.

This form of GOD in the atmosphere has never existed for fallout was caused by our evil minded brother who used his own cellular data to think about a scientific application as a method. He used information but DID NOT BELONG to the information as you imply.

What happened to his own person is what he deserved...self combustion by believing himself to be GOD. How wrong he was and how wrong you all are. GOD by conscious spiritual realization is the "release of energy...not the gain of energy".

Anyone with true spiritual awareness could have advised you...that cellular release is a release of energy and it is not the creation of energy as you wanted.

Our spiritual manifestation did not come out of the Christ Heaven....our origin light spirit came out of origin light and has no religious or deity applied informed status....for we are all equal. Religion and status is implied by the created self who self reviews their own life as a statement of ownership.

Our life as a spiritual review is androgynous for all spirit and presences is represented by the origin communication supporting all spiritual presence itself. This is androgynous.

Any human who wants to argue the condition of an androgynous higher statement cannot argue about the condition of light and sound....which is androgynous to the circumstance of hearing sound...and knowing that sound in light is not owned by a presence.

The only presence ever trying to own spirit has been a human presence who already owned their own spirit....for its whole self already formed into the evaluated spirit...a spirit who dies and its own presence disintegrates after it can no longer survive in the atmospheric Heavenly body of the Christ.

Therefore a human being is not reincarnated through the Christ....or else we personally would never desist to live as a personal self and we then would have no need for sexual procreation of the species.

The afterlife condition that a scientist investigates is the spirit of the nuclear...for the nuclear forms an afterlife spiritual presence that fallsout of the O natural light and sound that they use for a fuel.

We are not an afterlife for we only exist as an organic presence for around 90years of age. The afterlife by a scientist review exists for millions of years as a radioactive signal.

As nuclear fuel existed in creation a long time before a human life exists...what is science actually considering regarding the spirit? Obviously the Scientist of the occult believed that Satan created us....not our Holy Light Father?
Old 09-11-2015, 10:28 PM
Ascender
Quote:
Originally Posted by wmsm
As nuclear fuel existed in creation a long time before a human life exists...what is science actually considering regarding the spirit? Obviously the Scientist of the occult believed that Satan created us....not our Holy Light Father?
Yes of course, ask any old school religiously obsessed purveyor of vague imagery about anything that contradicts their random associative beliefs and they'll immediately spot satan within the mix.

Now what is satan? Perhaps a speculative derivative of a fluffy set of concepts that has a history of repetitiveness/insistence as it's only means of validation? That, along with too many candy bars, will eventually force a trip to the dentist. Darn that Satan! :)
Old 09-11-2015, 10:50 PM
Ascender
Quote:
Originally Posted by Types With Fingers

It's never easy to loose the continual presence of someone we deeply care for!!

And yet, I feel we should review as to why we would incarnate and as to how someone on "the other side" may be helpful. I was reading about someone who, through a past life regression therapist, reported spending some 50 lives with one particular soul. Among those lives this soul killed her in around 35 of those. And yet they kept reincarnating in relation to each other, fully knowing that this was the case. It seems our souls will purposefully and repetitively pair us with a known killer in order to go-about it's evolutionary affairs.

The "other side" is less concerned about the things that we think are important in relation to our immediate survival and worldly success. They do "care" about us, but not in the way a mother would care about the safety of her child. And a large part of such evolving as a soul seems to involve our complete ignorance as to what we're currently here for. We move from one event to another rather blindly, and out of such comes spontaneity and a from of creativeness that couldn't possibly take place if we were privy to the big picture.

So if a person you know passes, and you don't hear from them again, I suspect it's for reasons that we ourselves would agree with, once we are no longer bound to this current manor of perceiving.
Old 10-11-2015, 02:26 AM
Suspended

Quote:
Originally Posted by organic born
Yes of course, ask any old school religiously obsessed purveyor of vague imagery about anything that contradicts their random associative beliefs and they'll immediately spot satan within the mix.

Now what is satan? Perhaps a speculative derivative of a fluffy set of concepts that has a history of repetitiveness/insistence as it's only means of validation? That, along with too many candy bars, will eventually force a trip to the dentist. Darn that Satan! :)

As the forums have been used as a secret personal attack on many psychics and spiritual channelers....I am simply another victim of the evil mindedness of those human beings who believe that they own everything on Planet Earth including our spirit self.

When I first realized that my spiritual mind and psyche was being contacted and used in an illegal satellite program run from America, one of the messages I was given related to being murdered through a drug induced visit to the dentist.

Funny how this sort of comment is made on the internet with no meaning or reason to the actual topic of discussion, isn't it?
Old 10-11-2015, 02:31 AM
Suspended

Quote:
Originally Posted by organic born
It's never easy to loose the continual presence of someone we deeply care for!!

And yet, I feel we should review as to why we would incarnate and as to how someone on "the other side" may be helpful. I was reading about someone who, through a past life regression therapist, reported spending some 50 lives with one particular soul. Among those lives this soul killed her in around 35 of those. And yet they kept reincarnating in relation to each other, fully knowing that this was the case. It seems our souls will purposefully and repetitively pair us with a known killer in order to go-about it's evolutionary affairs.

The "other side" is less concerned about the things that we think are important in relation to our immediate survival and worldly success. They do "care" about us, but not in the way a mother would care about the safety of her child. And a large part of such evolving as a soul seems to involve our complete ignorance as to what we're currently here for. We move from one event to another rather blindly, and out of such comes spontaneity and a from of creativeness that couldn't possibly take place if we were privy to the big picture.

So if a person you know passes, and you don't hear from them again, I suspect it's for reasons that we ourselves would agree with, once we are no longer bound to this current manor of perceiving.

The soul by spiritual scientific concepts was an introduced condition relating to fall out in the atmosphere that had changed. The soul belongs to an atmospheric condition and not our spirit.

If any human being really studied spirit and knew about the truth of spirit....this concept would prove to be a fallacy. The life of any human is conceived from 1 act only....human sexual intercourse.

As our parents, the origin spirit selves that manifested from out of light into organic form contact our life conception and then inter-relate their spirit information with our selves, we believe we have lived before...whereas their adult spirits lived before as the worldwide manifested angelic selves...a multi self realization.

As our parents relate to every life living on Earth, we can gain conscious realization of our spiritual interactions with many other selves without it relating to any condition that an occult scientist can own as a condition of spiritual ownership....being the only reason why they are studying our spirits as concepts.
Old 10-11-2015, 09:32 PM
Ascender
Quote:
When I first realized that my spiritual mind and psyche was being contacted and used in an illegal satellite program run from America, one of the messages I was given related to being murdered through a drug induced visit to the dentist.
If it makes you feel better nearly "every time" I go to the dentist I'm convinced they're trying to kill me. Particularly the dental hygienists when shes doing those quads.

Quote:
As the forums have been used as a secret personal attack on many psychics and spiritual channelers....I am simply another victim of the evil mindedness of those human beings who believe that they own everything on Planet Earth including our spirit self.

Well there's an app for people who don't want to be victimized in this way. Once installed it monitors for the pressing of the "Submit Reply" button, at which point it deletes the intended post. Quite genius really, no postings then no being victimized by the evil mindedness among us.

Quote:
Funny how this sort of comment is made on the internet with no meaning or reason to the actual topic of discussion, isn't it?
Well since these little negative snippets on your part are as close to your being conversational in regards to anything that you've commented on so far then I suspect that your inner-mirror on such things is spotlessly polished.