Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Science & Spirituality

Old 14-11-2015, 10:15 AM
Guide
Quote:
Originally Posted by Teulada
Hi,

I am new here.
Not sure how to put this or if this is the right place even, but does anyone else out there *always* try to examine their paranormal experiences (i.e. all sort of strange dreams, premonitions, impossible coincidences, telepathy etc. ) from a scientific perspective?
I have had quite a few of these experiences and, although I am deeply convinced that they have a deeper meaning (but I do not know where the conviction comes from; maybe it just feels comfortable?), I also realise that each one of those experiences could be explained as my brain/mind playing tricks on me.

I am the only one here always putting experiences under the microscope?

What, would you say, is *irrefutable* proof that there is an afterlife?

Would love to hear your opinions,

Thank you

I think it's only healthy to question things.

AS detailed elsewhere I am a member of paranormal team and you do have assess what's normal, what's coincidental etc.

Coincidences do happen.

For example. I was editing an image of pair of bellows for the museum vol work I do and I got my neighbours voice quit clearly in my let ear telling me she used to use those (she's been gone about 15 years and she was lovely). In my own mind I have little doubt that was quite genuine.

example 2 I was alone in th museum and a shield slid sideways to the floor. I went over and looked at the shield. The cloth behind was a nylon material and I quickly say that it made an unstable mount for the shield.

example 3 I was examining the records of one of the large local houses in town.....now used as the local comprehensive. Quite lost in my thoughts I got a sudden craving for bacon and eggs. I haven't had that before or since. Who knows??

Old 14-11-2015, 01:59 PM
Deactivated Account

Quote:
Originally Posted by Teulada
Hi,

I am new here.
Not sure how to put this or if this is the right place even, but does anyone else out there *always* try to examine their paranormal experiences (i.e. all sort of strange dreams, premonitions, impossible coincidences, telepathy etc. ) from a scientific perspective?
I have had quite a few of these experiences and, although I am deeply convinced that they have a deeper meaning (but I do not know where the conviction comes from; maybe it just feels comfortable?), I also realise that each one of those experiences could be explained as my brain/mind playing tricks on me.

I am the only one here always putting experiences under the microscope?

What, would you say, is *irrefutable* proof that there is an afterlife?

Would love to hear your opinions,

Thank you

Our Intelligence Community scientifically researches Noetic Science and in fact employs elements of it in conjunction with Quantum Physics in our "Star Gate" psychic warrior program.
One need not be religious to be Spiritual. A Wizard commands power to influence probabilities, stands between worlds with one foot on earth and the other in the heavens, is in tune with the Infinite, knows truth and is at peace with self and the Universe.