Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Astrology

Old 20-12-2016, 04:01 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Delsol
I have absolutely adored the Pieces women I have known, had close friendships or family rapports with (giving, insightful, true) - but the men? Dear Lord! Maybe I have only met low-functioning Pisces men, ha ha - but... they are totally bananas. Narcissists in la-la land, and/or whimpering babies. No loyalty whatsoever. Fake. Fickle. Imagination on overdrive. Always seem to care most about acceptance, pleasing a crowd, even if that means duping the crowd. When I meet a man and learn they are a Pisces, I cannot take them seriously. I do admire their artistic/creative talents, and drink those in, but other than that, I steer clear or watch and wait for the inevitable emotional meltdowns based on nothing more than fantasy that they seem so attached to.

Some Pisces are emotionally stable, especially when married to a Gemini that loves to drink.

Someone has to keep it together.
Old 20-12-2016, 06:10 PM
Master
!!

Quote:
I have absolutely adored the Pieces women I have known, had close friendships or family rapports with (giving, insightful, true) - but the men? Dear Lord! Maybe I have only met low-functioning Pisces men, ha ha - but... they are totally bananas. Narcissists in la-la land, and/or whimpering babies. No loyalty whatsoever. Fake. Fickle. Imagination on overdrive. Always seem to care most about acceptance, pleasing a crowd, even if that means duping the crowd. When I meet a man and learn they are a Pisces, I cannot take them seriously. I do admire their artistic/creative talents, and drink those in, but other than that, I steer clear or watch and wait for the inevitable emotional meltdowns based on nothing more than fantasy that they seem so attached to.
OMG about fell over reading this. hahaha! My two very best friends are born in March, one is a pisces. I've known her since I we were in Jr. High. The other is an Aries...My dad who I'm very close to is a Pisces...another dear friend who lives in another state now is a March aries...I've never met an Aries man...hmmmm...Anyway I was deeply in love with a Pisces man...but the issues he had drove me nuts and you pretty much listed them, but he wasn't a narcissist...but he could become very arrogant at times but whenever he got too puffed up on himself, he was shot down by something in his life and I guess you could say he became a 'whimpering baby'... But ABSOLUTELY he was deeply concerned about pleasing the crowd...being accepted, what everyone thought about him. I thought he was a bit too shallow and superficial at times as well (a lot of the time actually)...I felt I was the loyal one and he couldn't be loyal because he was too fickle. He talked out of both sides of his mouth...then he would say Hey! I'm a Pisces, I'm very contradicted. He IS extremely contradicted and contradicting. I thought his care and concern was genuine but I also work with him and would notice that his M.O. was to get people to like him...I often thought he seemed fake in watching him and that made me sad, as it was to gain a fan base or get people to like him or think he's so wonderful..

Now I'm wondering why the heck I am missing him?? Hahahaha!

Oh, I forgot, he can be extremely, extremely romantic....sigh..
Old 21-12-2016, 01:03 AM
Master
Haha yeah they can be extremely romantic. I think Piscean men can be a little secretive too, but the secrets are not meant to be dangerous for anyone and if you share one with them they have enough integrity to keep it. They will not be suspicious atleast , and also they will not be volatile, some signs can lose their subtlety when in competitive mode lol . Emotional displays can be hard to deal with, but I feel it is hard when they are more from a violent or competitve stand point. If you desire peace that is like plague lol. Piscean will not be argumentative to the point of being violent or competitive atleast from my personal experience. I can deal with the fantasy and the mellow attitude that comes with it, because there is often times more to the story there
You know I have been with some very judgemental people, some other signs that are known for secretiveness but they erupt like volcanoes when they feel like. A Piscean is more peaceful
They are very spiritual and they will not cut you in while you talk they will absorb everything you say.
We all want to be complimented , we all like to be told nice things sometimes, even the most rigid of the signs. Earth signs will do a job and they only care if it looks good to them lol, they couldn't care less about others. A Piscean will need some compliment. I think they work to get compliments and not be flattered. I am fine with that. Think of the celebrities lol the kind of **** they pull to get attention but they still entertain. That might be a bad example to describe a piscean though, I feel they can be a bit of contradiction, though an evolved piscean can have a lot to offer to you.
I have been with other water signs, and compared to them, Pisceans are still nicer for me. They can be stubborn but their true nature will be wonderful. Cancerians are more stable , they are caring and will take note of things too just like Piscean.
I have never really romanced a piscean male , but I have had wonderful piscean male friends and female friends :)
I love Pisces.
Old 31-12-2016, 06:22 AM
Knower

Quote:
Originally Posted by khallianen
Some Pisces are emotionally stable, especially when married to a Gemini that loves to drink.

Someone has to keep it together.

Lol! I'm married to a Gemini and he loooves to drink..quite the party animal but many gems are. They love a good time. I'm a Pisces with Gemini rising so I think that's why we have worked out so well thus far. My twin flame happens to be a Gemini/Cancer cusp and we get along fantastic lol.
Old 31-12-2016, 08:50 AM
Master
Quote:

I love Pisces men. I was married to one. Probably everything you say applies in that case but he had good qualities too, or those were his good qualities. I like the Pisces energy because I have Neptune exactly conjunct my sun. I feel very comfortable and at home with the fish. I cannot help it.
Old 01-01-2017, 11:39 AM
Knower

Pisces Scorpio Taurus here, yes I sometimes wonder if I'm just plain not cut out for life in this world. The life I live seems to be against everything I'm about no matter what I do to try to change it. It's good to find this group!

Quote:
Originally Posted by sea-dove
Im a pisces :) and fit my star sign very well. I wish I could find another pisces to date as I just dont resonate well to some of those other signs :)

Is it just me but you the other pisces here have a lot of fishy dreams? The most common animals I dream about are fish and cats.

I don't resonate well with almost anybody else so I hear you. Also I dream a lot about cats, not so much fish, but cats all the time.
Old 05-01-2017, 05:31 AM
Master
Sun in Pisces, Moon in Sagittarius, Leo rising.
Animals make the world tolerable.
I've never felt at home in my physical body, luckily, I have access to finer bodies.
Old 08-01-2017, 02:04 AM
Master
I recently got a book on sun signs and here I am posting some lines from the book to my amazing friend the Pisces.

" If your sun is in Pisces, you know better than the natives of any other sign, that one must flow with tides of life if he would come on top. What you may still need to learn is which tides to flow with, and which situations to seek as the best ones to come out of top with, and which situations to seek as the best ones to come out on top of. your deep empathy for life can draw countless situations, and send you swimming eagerly after numerous goals, that have nothing to do with your own true requirements for spiritual growth. what you need to remember is that Piscean empathy is perfected only when it is universalized. That is to say your feeling for people must be expanded from the few to many, until it embraces the veyr universe in love.
Be like the fish that swims out to sea. Surrender your ego and all your desires to the divine; learn to flow effortlessly with the tides of divine grace.
Universal empathy implies a strong , mystical sense that is not susceptible to the ploys of human logic. If anyone tried to pit his common sense against your own inner sense, his arguments might as well be the moonlight striking your ears for all you will hear of them.
you are gifted at seeing any given subject in countless different lights, and seeing a thousand ways of approaching it, where others might only see one. You may use this gift to try to get your own way in life, arguing your cause from every possible angle. ( Piscean natives often make good lawyers )
A more sensitive direction of your talents , on the other hand, would be not to try so much to get your own way with others as to help each of them to find his right way in life. For you were born to heal, to serve. "

Quote for Pisces.
"When bliss comes over you, you will recognize it as a conscious intelligent, Universal being to whom you may appeal, and not as an abstract mental state " ~ Paramhansa Yogananda

Sending lots of love to Pisces <3 ^_^
Old 08-01-2017, 02:25 AM
Master

Great post Angelic :) was a good read and very true. I personally love connecting through meditation to universal energy in a higher state of consciousness where love and compassion is felt and given to not just this planet but all and everything. It's my favourite kind of love because it isin't selecting any one or anything as being deserving from being percieved as more special above anyone or anything else. It's unconditional and it's very humbling.
Old 08-01-2017, 03:08 AM
Master
Awesome post angelic star, very true in my case! <3