Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Dreams

Old 09-01-2017, 07:14 AM
Master
Sex and bicycle dream

My other half and I are having sex in the dream. We are on a big open bed that is not our own. I see myself dressed in red lace undies, he is holding me up and supporting my weight. Feels like learning to trust each other. Someone is watching and he turns us around so camera is facing us instead of behind us which it was orginally. Then later in the dream I am told profusely that I am banned from riding a bicycle because it is dangerous, I might hurt myself. Haha Im not sure what this means but these two parts kept replaying in my mind as I woke up so would love to know the meaning and what the bicycle part could represent.
Old 11-01-2017, 04:51 PM
Master
in the mundane world a bicycle is more stable than a unicycle;
the two wheels make it so. i'm thinking that the dream message
is to not split your focus at this time. it's okay to be aware of
the two worlds, but your intentions originate from a unified,
singular identity.
Old 11-01-2017, 05:33 PM
Ascender
I have absolutely no idea of the meaning behind your dream, Ladyrose92, just wanted to say it made good reading
Old 11-01-2017, 05:40 PM
Master
Thank you Horace. Ive felt my energy has been too scattered lately and have been focusing on relaxing and inner calm, but this makes sense to just focus on one thing at a time. If this twoness is related to spiritual/material, I feel I focus on spiritual much more and sometimes my material world suffers so maybe I should be focusing on this physical reality more! I am wanting to focus spiritually and grow this way but I feel this is making it difficult to achieve in my every day life, thank you!

Kine Lea, lol I am glad :)
Old 11-01-2017, 06:21 PM
Ascender
:) The bicycle part could have something to do with the tandem - almost an anagram of dream, but not quite. Also the expression, like riding a bicycle springs to mind, as in something could be missing in your relationship - something quite easily recovered, just difficult to remember.

Isn't chakra the Indian word for wheel? The eye in the camera, perhaps!