Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Mediumship

Old 06-01-2017, 03:08 PM
Newbie ;)

Developing Medium, but can't hear names

I've just started developing abilities within the last few years, have done many readings, but I can't seem to pick up names. Any suggestions to get this connections?
Old 06-01-2017, 10:25 PM
Administrator
Try meditating more and asking your guides to help you.but everything comes with experience. the more you use it the more you grow

Namaste
Old 07-01-2017, 04:04 AM
Experiencer
Some mediums are better at names than others I've only been able to get names when its a REALLY strong connection, and I find my strongest connections are when there is a real need from my sitter,

in our development group we look at lists of names so Spirit has references to call upon. You can also (as Native spirit says) Sit in meditation and let your spirit team know it's an area of mediumship you'd like to focus on and do some practice readings for friends and family maybe to practice practice practice :)
Old 07-01-2017, 02:55 PM
Newbie ;)

Thank you, I've asked my guides many times. I do get letters (name initials) tho. You would think if I could get that, I should be able to get the rest?
Old 07-01-2017, 10:18 PM
Administrator
All mediums are different some strengths maybe anothers weakness.some see spirit others don't it goes on you will develop in your own time.spirit will only give you what you can deal with at any given time.
I see hear feel sense smell spirit but not everyone does give it time

Namaste
Old 09-01-2017, 05:34 PM
Newbie ;)

My strength seems mostly limited to "seeing".
Old 09-01-2017, 09:50 PM
Experiencer
Quote:
Originally Posted by santacruz18
My strength seems mostly limited to "seeing".

Seeing it as a limitation is not good for your growth :)

learn to rephrase to "my gift is especially strong in my clairvoyance" you won't be able to invite much learning if I you come from a place of lack
Old 10-01-2017, 07:32 PM
Administrator
Hello

It is rare on rare I get a name as they are so tied to the physical realms. I can "see" them most times like I can the living so I can see features that say more than a name ever could.

Favorite one was a man that dropped his pants to me (he was deceased) to show me a "birth mark" on his testicles. I was doing platform work and I shared them message. This woman goes OMG that is my husband and dam he would to that all the time at parties. She had been to many a Medium that might have had this experience but not share it.....I did. She told me finally she knew he was OK.

So we all have our areas that work for us its a very individual thing.

Lynn
Old 13-01-2017, 08:13 PM
Newbie ;)

My mediumship is very limited when it comes to names. I rarely get them and if I do, I never give them. My friend, the person who trained me for many years, gets the most extraordinary names. One time he was telling a man in the audience that he knew the name Matilda. The man said he didn't, then laughed and said it was the name of his father's boat...

Giving wonderful evidence like the man dropping his pants works better than any name, because it could be no one else coming in on the vibration you set up. Don't let lack of names worry you any, it will come or it won't but it will not in any way stop you being an outstanding medium.