Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Divination > Numerology, Runes etc.

Old 24-02-2013, 05:24 PM
Master

19 - Know anything about it?

Any meanings for number 19... I've gathered a few, but I thought I would ask here if anyone else knows any? Somewhere I saw "abuse of power" as one meaning, and I think some other meanings were positive.

So anyone know more meanings? It is a recurring thing I see.
Old 24-02-2013, 09:14 PM
Master

I was googling for more info on 19.

Found this article from a numerology blog:
OUR 19/1 KARMIC RUT
http://creativenumerology.wordpress....91-karmic-rut/

I thought it was pretty cool. Interesting, thinking on it, as mentioned in the article, of course 1900s and 2000s is one thing that comes to mind about 19.

Another thing, I think 19, as it turns to 20, that is significant - number 2 is about cooperation and relationship between individuals or something like that. I know that 2 keeps coming up and also 22, for me.

Anyway, the article also talks about the larger issues for our culture and society surrounding number 19, abuse of power, facing and dealing with fears, integrating ego. I thought it was pretty neat, and it hit on a lot of important issues that seem to be on a lot of people's minds and hearts lately, it seems to me.
Old 26-02-2013, 03:11 PM
cMarie

Hello!

My number is 19, as in my birth date adds up to 19. I don't know a whole lot but here is some information for you...
1+9 = 10
1+0 = 1

So somehow they could be related to each other, and the first book I read on numerology made this point.

In the Tarot, 19 is the number of The Sun card, which is a very positive, happy, innocent and energetic type of symbol. It is also symbolic of the Sun, of course.

It also symbolizes things brought into the light, no secrets or hidden darkness.

There is more if you look into the Cabalistic meaning of the numbers, but it is quite involved, although this is what the Tarot meaning is based on. (The Sun card is for the letter Resh in the Hebrew alphabet, and the 30th path on the Tree of Life.)

I hope this helps! It is fun to discover the meanings of symbols, but in the end what it means to you is always what matters!

Old 28-02-2013, 12:21 PM
Master

That's pretty interesting cMarie. It was quite helpful. Reflecting and reading on the sun tarot card was interesting and helpful too.

I also found some Cabala interpretations. Pretty neat.

I've always found numbers seem to hold a lot of information for me, even if I can't quite explain how or what they are saying. I've been thinking of learning more about Cabala. I didn't know the tarot meanings were partially based on it, but that gives me even more reason to research it. Tarot has been very helpful to me lately.
Old 28-02-2013, 06:55 PM
Master
http://sacredscribesangelnumbers.blo...x-numbers.html
a nice site

ANGEL NUMBER 19

The number 19 is a blend of the vibrations and attributes of the numbers 1 and 9. Number 1 relates to independence and uniqueness, motivation, striving forward and progress, ambition and will power, new beginnings and achieving success. Number 9 carries the energies of the Universal Spiritual Laws, dharma and karma, spiritual enlightenment and awakening, leading by positive example, serving humanity and lightworking, your intuition and inner-wisdom, problem-solving and your Divine life purpose. Number 9 also relates to endings and conclusions, making number 19 a number of endings leading to new beginnings.

Angel Number 19 is a message from your angels that your goal has almost come to completion, or that a phase or situation in your life is coming to an end. The angels want you to know that one door is closing as another is opening. Your angels ask that you remain positive throughout these transitions and look forward to wonderful new beginnings and auspicious opportunities.

Angel Number 19 reminds you that self-help is often the best remedy, and your angels love and support you in your quest to help yourself (and others) lead happier and healthier lives. Your angels ask that you have a positive and optimistic attitude about your life purpose and soul mission. Know that your destiny is yours to fulfill and the angels give you guidance and support along the way. You are encouraged to shed love and light on humanity.

If you have the urge to begin a new career which entails serving humanity, the repeating Angel Number 19 may be a message to begin a spiritually-based practice and/or profession. Trust that all you need in your quest will be provided by the angels and Universal Energies in Divine right time, and often in the most miraculous ways.
Old 03-03-2013, 04:27 AM
Master

Thanks, Skybird. That does seem to apply to me too. I'm at a sort of ongoing juncture in my life, and I am being asked to have faith, in myself, especially, and proceed forwards.