Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Past Lives & Reincarnation

Old 21-09-2018, 03:16 PM
Newbie ;)

Proof the reincarnation cycle can be broken

NOTE: this is only for people that understand the reincarnation cycle. If you are waiting hopefully for your next life, please skip...

I registered in this forum, but didn't write, even didn't read, since for me, it's a total waste of time. But still, I want to make some small contribution. I was wondering what topic to choose, but since everything that I work on nowadays would look like PhD in calculus for most, if not all, I decided to share one observation that I made when I was 10. It gives me a lot of hope, especially nowadays. May help others that fill depressed that they are still in this insane world... If the moderators don't delete my thread as offensive for someone of course...

What was my observation... I looked around and said to my self - wow, people are so damn stupid, where are the wise/smart ones? Can't find any! And no, I was still a child, so I couldn't have been just arrogant. I hated playing with kind, was almost always around the "grown ups". I didn't think\know I'm smart, it was just my super naive, natural observation. Many years latter, I dug a lot into the reincarnation loop, and I started to realize in what kind of realm I was born into. This made me soooo depressed, can I have been such a looser to reincarnate here in this dump... But still, the proof was all around me, there had to be a cause to deserve such punishment (I was strong believe in cause and effect from a child...). With time, I understood the cause, my personal deficits and tried to correct myself through gaining better understanding of myself and life. An when I look around today and see all the insane people... this makes me so happy. Really happy! The fact that I can't see even one that I could really say to be sane and wise, even one that I can relate to, means you can get out of here. All people that deserved it, are somewhere better... When you do your job here, there is a way out! But, don't waste your time! We all deserved to be here, and must fix something with ourselves, that's the truth. Some are trying to make it that we are prisoners here, or we were just lied to. My advice is to not fool yourself with any passive, victim like kind of thinking. Be active, search for the right path, search for yourself, every day is valuable to make even small progress.
Old 21-09-2018, 04:36 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by interim
NOTE: this is only for people that understand the reincarnation cycle. If you are waiting hopefully for your next life, please skip...

I registered in this forum, but didn't write, even didn't read, since for me, it's a total waste of time. But still, I want to make some small contribution. I was wondering what topic to choose, but since everything that I work on nowadays would look like PhD in calculus for most, if not all, I decided to share one observation that I made when I was 10. It gives me a lot of hope, especially nowadays. May help others that fill depressed that they are still in this insane world... If the moderators don't delete my thread as offensive for someone of course...

What was my observation... I looked around and said to my self - wow, people are so damn stupid, where are the wise/smart ones? Can't find any! And no, I was still a child, so I couldn't have been just arrogant. I hated playing with kind, was almost always around the "grown ups". I didn't think\know I'm smart, it was just my super naive, natural observation. Many years latter, I dug a lot into the reincarnation loop, and I started to realize in what kind of realm I was born into. This made me soooo depressed, can I have been such a looser to reincarnate here in this dump... But still, the proof was all around me, there had to be a cause to deserve such punishment (I was strong believe in cause and effect from a child...). With time, I understood the cause, my personal deficits and tried to correct myself through gaining better understanding of myself and life. An when I look around today and see all the insane people... this makes me so happy. Really happy! The fact that I can't see even one that I could really say to be sane and wise, even one that I can relate to, means you can get out of here. All people that deserved it, are somewhere better... When you do your job here, there is a way out! But, don't waste your time! We all deserved to be here, and must fix something with ourselves, that's the truth. Some are trying to make it that we are prisoners here, or we were just lied to. My advice is to not fool yourself with any passive, victim like kind of thinking. Be active, search for the right path, search for yourself, every day is valuable to make even small progress.

" I registered in this forum, but didn't write, even didn't read, since for me, it's a total waste of time. But still, I want to make some small contribution "

If it's a total waste of time why are you wasting the time of the Moderators who kindly run this Forum, why register ?

" when I look around today and see all the insane people... this makes me so happy. Really happy! The fact that I can't see even one that I could really say to be sane and wise, even one that I can relate to "

Gosh...
Old 21-09-2018, 10:28 PM
Master

I won't respond to the OP because it's just a waste of my precious time.
Old 21-09-2018, 11:19 PM
Master

Quote:

I believe that we aren't here because we deserve some punishment, but because this place is suited for our souls' level of development.

The pain isn't by design, but is caused by our innate ignorance.

I agree that each one of us should try to find their right path, and follow it.

With so many voices claiming to own the truth, it is difficult to pick whom to believe, whom to follow. I think the best path is to turn inside for answers, to go deep, ask our questions, and obtain those answers, being careful that those answers aren't tainted by our biases, beliefs, expectations, interpretations.

What am I supposed to do in this life? What is my goal, my lesson for this life?

What are humans supposed to achieve in their lives? What is their path? What is their goal?
Old 21-09-2018, 11:40 PM
Master

If I understand on thing, then it is Cynics.

Still I could not find a clear way out of the reincarnation cycle in your writing, and it is so simple.
Having said this, I fail to understand why you concern yourself with reincarnation?
If I understand correctly who and what you are, then you come and go as you please. This would be true for any reality or density.
Old 22-09-2018, 12:59 AM
Master
Quote:
My advice is to not fool yourself with any passive, victim like kind of thinking. Be active, search for the right path, search for yourself, every day is valuable to make even small progress.
Excellent advice and insight, each day of one's incarnation is indeed special, a miracle really.
Quote:
wow, people are so damn stupid... for me, it's a total waste of time... everything that I work on nowadays would look like PhD in calculus for most, if not all
My advice is you need to make progress each day on changing your attitude and reining in that ego of yours. I'm quite serious, your braggadocio and distain for others is a handicap to your soul development, and is something you will need to correct. There is a reason advanced teachers are humble and behave with great humility. If you don't deal with that ego behaviour now, you will be dealing with it in another life. You won't be breaking this reincarnation cycle until you address it, and that's a spiritual fact.

Last edited by Baile : 22-09-2018 at 08:00 AM.
Old 22-09-2018, 05:26 PM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by inavalan
I believe that we aren't here because we deserve some punishment, but because this place is suited for our souls' level of development.

The pain isn't by design, but is caused by our innate ignorance.

I agree that each one of us should try to find their right path, and follow it.

With so many voices claiming to own the truth, it is difficult to pick whom to believe, whom to follow. I think the best path is to turn inside for answers, to go deep, ask our questions, and obtain those answers, being careful that those answers aren't tainted by our biases, beliefs, expectations, interpretations.

What am I supposed to do in this life? What is my goal, my lesson for this life?

What are humans supposed to achieve in their lives? What is their path? What is their goal?

Sometimes I really enjoy some of the things which are written in this forum and this is one of them. I find your statements and questions simply underline the eternal doubt we all have as the world moves onward and no real answers appear. I hope you yourself don't 'suffer' in any way - some people do.

For myself, nearing the end of the line, just having slipped into my ninth decade I can tell you that any visions I ever had of being a wise old man haven't in any way been cemented.

As it is the more information which flows into our minds only furthers to confuse any already overloaded philosophies.

As Sherlock Holmes said ' There is nothing more deceptive than an obvious fact' - and as Sri Aurobindo stated 'There are actually no physical laws in the universe. They are more like suggestions'.

I'm sure that we do not yet know what this is all about. We haven't been here long enough.
Old 22-09-2018, 10:21 PM
Master
Goethe already said:
Da steh ich nun ich armer Tor
Und bin so klug als wie zuvor.

Someone translated this as:
And so I sit , poor silly man
No wiser now than when I began.

I would agree with Sri Aurobindo, there is no such thing as Universal or physical laws, all laws are arbitrary. Instead of suggestions I would say there is intent.

----------------

Es irrt der Mensch so lange er strebt.

Man errs, till he has ceased to strive.
Goethe's Faust
Old 23-09-2018, 10:59 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rah nam
Goethe already said:
Da steh ich nun ich armer Tor
Und bin so klug als wie zuvor.

Someone translated this as:
And so I sit , poor silly man
No wiser now than when I began.

I would agree with Sri Aurobindo, there is no such thing as Universal or physical laws, all laws are arbitrary. Instead of suggestions I would say there is intent.
Ironic that you chose a Goethe quote to support your notion that universal or physical laws are arbitrary. Quite the contrary. Goethe in fact is best known in esoteric circles as the father of Observational Science. Observational Science is a set of esoteric principles and exercises in which one takes daily notice of the physical laws of nature, and patterns in nature, in order to come to intuitive (supersensible) truths regarding the universal laws that underlie and guide all creation.

Suggestion: When you Google famous quotes in order to come up with something -- anything -- to make others look "silly" compared to you, take the time to read up on that individual's philosophical perspectives as well. Goethe would in fact consider the "silly man" to be the individual who denies the reality and existence of those same universal laws you shrug off as "no such thing."
Old 23-09-2018, 12:14 PM
Master
There is nothing arbitrary about creation.
I suggested all laws are arbitrary
Yet there is intent within creation

not sure if you get the grasp of it

Schiller and Goethe were close companions for us at school, not that I always enjoyed than.