Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Divination > Numerology, Runes etc.

Old 21-03-2013, 07:08 PM
lily of the valley

998 !!!!!!

These numbers have been following me around for years in this particular sequence. Can anyone enlighten me as to what they may symbolize or represent?
Old 21-03-2013, 10:24 PM
missrachel300

This is an explanation from a lovely blog dedicated to numerology.
Quote:
Number 998 is comprised of the vibrations and influences of the numbers 9 and 8, with the number 9 appearing twice, amplifying its energies. Number 9 brings its attributes of leadership and teaching others by setting a positive example, public relations and serving humanity, endings and conclusions, a higher perspective, the Universal Spiritual Laws and your soul calling or life purpose. Number 8 adds its energies of material freedom and manifesting abundance, management, provisions, truth and integrity, achieving success, patience, skills and talents, Karma - the Spiritual Law of Cause and Effect.

Google 'angelscribe numbers' to find the site. Look under the numbers index.

There you will find more information. :)
Old 21-03-2013, 10:34 PM
lily of the valley

Missrachel thank you for your input, it's a start!!! These numbers are associated with a certain person whom I love very much as well.
lily of the valley

Missrachel thank you for your input, it's a start!!! These numbers are associated with a certain person whom I love very much as well.
lily of the valley

lily of the valley

lily of the valley

lily of the valley

Old 21-03-2013, 10:38 PM
lily of the valley

Thank you missrachel for all your insightful input, I forgot to mention that these numbers are also associated with a person whom I love very much. I found this out years after the numbers had been chasing me.
Old 21-03-2013, 11:03 PM
missrachel300

Quote:
Originally Posted by lily of the valley
I forgot to mention that these numbers are also associated with a person whom I love very much. I found this out years after the numbers had been chasing me.

Synchronicity works in funny ways!

Your welcome!