Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Astral Projection

Old 05-10-2019, 06:15 AM
Guide

Different Location

Hello... I have a situation that I dont quite understand but I just go with it when it happens but I am suspicious of when it does... I would prepare to astral project and I would go through the whole motions and when it came to separating from my body I would often find myself in a different location. Why is that? Lol it really throws me down a loop when it happens.
Old 05-10-2019, 05:07 PM
Master
That's good what you've done there, Ive not done much AP yet! But from what ive read there are many planes, and you've 'fast tracked' to a higher plane there, I think its Casual and Mental Plane higher, someone will correct me if i'm wrong on that information...
Old 05-10-2019, 06:23 PM
Master

It depends what is meant by "a different location".

When you separate from the body you might expect to find yourself in the same room as the physical body but floating outside it. But instead you find yourself in a different "physical" location.

This is not uncommon. Jurgen Ziewe would often find himself in his mother's garden in Germany at the beginning of an out-of-body experience. In another book I read, the author would often find himself outside his father's house on leaving the body. These locations became the starting-points for their adventures. I sometimes wonder if these particular locations were subconsciously chosen because they were considered as somewhere safe to begin.

Or otherwise the locations are astral rather than physical. Robert Monroe would often find himself in some random astral locale after leaving the body, and he would then have to deal with whatever environment he found himself in.

Yes, there are mental and higher mental planes beyond the astral but from Robert Monroe's descriptions these mental planes are completely different. They are realms of colour and geometry and deeply blissful. After visiting these planes it was very painful for Monroe to be back in the physical, so I seem to recall he stopped going there.

Peace.
Old 09-10-2019, 12:20 AM
Guide

Thanks you two. It would make sense that I would project from there considering how I feel about those places versus how I felt about the place I live in now. The other thing that kinda threw me off.... I had asked my guardian to help me out of my body... and they were pulling me up and slew my arm over their shoulders lol.....

We were walking towards my closest in that house... I was like... why are we going towards the closet.... I was getting kinda nervous so I did a mutra sign for channeling chi and that startled the being and they stopped and quickly me took me off their shoulder by that point I was able to walk on my own.... I wasnt able to seeing the being but could feel them. I was not familiar with the situation so I decided to go back to my body....

lol i kinda felt bad though considering how much effort it was to pull me out of my body haha