Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Astral Projection

Old 08-09-2019, 05:39 AM
Newbie ;)

Arrow Have any of you heard of this?

For several years, from the age of 17 to 21, I was repeatedly harassed and visited by an entity during numerous sleep paralyses and dreams. He went by the name Yosh-El-Yehwah. I understand the clear derivation from the constituent components of this name, but have any of you heard of this before? There is a whole multi year struggle that I endured with this Demon(?)and I want to know if it is an internal phenomenon or if others have heard of, or experienced interactions with him.
Old 08-09-2019, 01:45 PM
Fascinating, I will be interested in what others say.

(I may be different, but I have always seen that paralysis was my own fear...not bad spirits, btw. This has been discussed a lot. It goes away
when you get more 'faith' or confidence or, I dunno...'trust' that all is ok and you are protected?)
Always remember to ask for protection ...it's not really asking...
You don't ask for someone to close the door letting flies in, ya just say. "Close the door!!"

It's a firm command.
Address the Powers that Be and say, "Protect ME!"
Sorry, if you know all this already. Unsolicited advice is my forte!

*I'll text in Navy Blue when I'm speaking as a Mod. :)

Prepare yourself for the coming astral journey of death by daily riding in the balloon of God-perception.
Through delusion you are perceiving yourself as a bundle of flesh and bones, which at best is a nest of troubles.
Meditate unceasingly, that you may quickly behold yourself as the Infinite Essence, free from every form of misery. ~Paramahansa's Guru's Guru

Old 13-09-2019, 02:58 AM
Pathfinder

Hello ThePsychopompous,

What do you mean by harassed? Sleep Paralysis can be scary. I have experience with SP and had a being visited me a few times where they would choke me or got me stuck in the corner of the ceiling in my room. I have confronted them about the invasion because they are very intense! especially the ceiling one. The being became really friendly the next encounter and SP stopped. It's been 3 years now and im SP free so to say haha
Old 13-09-2019, 09:06 AM
Newbie ;)

I've experienced a lot of sensations during the state between wakefulness and sleep (hypnagogia) while conscious / semi conscious. When I began astral projection / OBE those sensations were often scary because I didnt know what was happening and I was afraid of demons attacking me. After having been full-blown attacked by demons in the astral, or whatever non-physical realm(s) I go to, I realized that I was the one who created the demons. It was my fear that made me a match to them. I remember very clearly being drained of energy and killed in such a frightened state by a demon. I kept being afraid...and afraid...and afraid...and afraid...until I suddenly realized that I'm still alive and the only thing really happening here is fear. The truth is that I can't be killed. I have an unlimited amount of energy. I am immortal. I am consciousness. I Am. Now I'm not so bothered by all that and just enjoy the flow of sensations I have, which are no longer fear-based and scary. It's all coming from my creation / point of attraction anyway.

Maybe you gave your demon a name because you've been struggling with it for so long. Humans do like to name things that persist. :P
Old 15-09-2019, 03:50 AM
Seeker

Sounds like you have encountered what some books describe as the "dweller in the threshold". Was it something that looked similar to a grim-reaper, with a robe and hood? I have seen it and I was able to overcome it by pretending that it was a hot woman who I wanted to kiss.
Old 15-09-2019, 01:49 PM
Proteus

Well, once you commmand it away it can no longer come toyou
Old 15-09-2019, 06:30 PM
Pathfinder

" I was able to overcome it by pretending that it was a hot woman who I wanted to kiss."

Haha! I had that idea as well
Old 15-09-2019, 08:08 PM
Seeker

Quote:
Originally Posted by traveler1001
" I was able to overcome it by pretending that it was a hot woman who I wanted to kiss."

Haha! I had that idea as well

It works! Its a personified form of fear (the hooded skeleton) and it needs some loving too
Old 16-09-2019, 02:48 AM
Newbie ;)

What I mean by harassed was that I would see it in my daydreams, yet awake. When I meditated it would always be just out of sight, in my periphery. Commanding him to stop did nothing, until I faced him in a dream. After that, I seemed to be able to work with him to accomplish certain acts of will. Almost as of we were one and performed things in concert. He was interested in me staying alone, likely due to a stupid pact I made when I was 6. Commanding him to go away did nothing. I had to overpower him, or rather at least work with him. He didnt look like the Grim Reaper, he was just a silhouette, until I saw him take MY form in the dream where I finally faced him. If nothing else, he inspired me to begin writing my own great poem, which I'm still working on. It is comprised of my persistent dream worlds, usually hellish. Anyway, I digress.
Old 22-09-2019, 05:46 PM
Pathfinder

Yes, this figure is part of our selves that needs love and attention. Cool that you figured out a way to work with him. This figure will help you with your spiritual growth as well ie writing your poem

Maybe write a poem about him ;)