Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Religions & Faiths > Light Workers & Earth Angels

Old 19-04-2018, 08:42 PM
Ascender
Meditate, talk to your higher self, search your soul and talk with your Spirit Guides. You'll learn everything you need to know from that.
Old 29-05-2018, 07:43 PM
Suspended
Seeker

Quote:
Originally Posted by traceyacey12
Hi, I'm a twin flame in separation and based on things I have read online, I feel like I have to try to work on my mission during this time. Question is, how do I find out what my mission is?

Since You Inquire of How to ObTain To MissIon, I Would ConSidEr to ReAlize, You At the BegInning of ThIs Path, So InsTead Of WaiTing For Big MissIons tO Come, MAke EvErY MoMent WORThWHilE, BY CONTEMplATeINg, AND MEDITATiNG ~THrOuGhOut YouR DaY, .GEt The BALLStOne RoLliNg, TILL YOu STeP OUt OF YOur OWn ZOne (COmFOrT OR NoT); More AND MORe.
THe OPORtUNity WILl PRESENt ITSeLf WHerEIN, YoU STARt Of SMALL, To MORE ELaBorANt MatterS.
UNLeSs YOU CAN FOUNDaTIOn~YoURSeLF In THE LiTTLe Of THInGs, YoU WIll SPill ThE CUp, YoU WiSH To DRIN`k Of.

USe DIsATTAChEMent AT EvERY SiNGLe NOTIOn POSSIBLe FoR THiS, WILL BE a PURe GIFt Of A LIGhTWoRK'R ItSeLF. THeN MaSTER UNITY WiTh THE SELF, THE ATmA, TO CONTAIN It WiThIN YOURSeLf,

EVEN If ThInGS FeEL LoST At TIMeS, KArMa WiL PREVAIL''

DO'NT EaT MOrE THen, YOU CAn CheW OF Or YOu Will HaVE TO SIt Still.

COUN'T The COSt IF, IT IS WIThIn Yo'Ur POwEr To ExSTeND / GIVe TO OThERs

Quote:
Thanks, and I thank you for your time :)
Old 24-07-2018, 07:19 AM
Newbie ;)

I found my mission through my passion for writing and words. I discovered my passion for words because I was an anxious teenager who would avoid classes and instead lose herself in music and writing from the soul, when I started my ventures into the subconscious. Also, I think we're all here to learn. There's always something to learn. Stagnation is the only death there is

Intuition and passion will show you the way. Just listen to yourself and allow yourself to do what brings you simple joy or whatever it is you crave and you'll figure it out
Old 28-07-2018, 11:39 PM
Deactivated Account

Quote:
Originally Posted by lycanized
I found my mission through my passion for writing and words. I discovered my passion for words because I was an anxious teenager who would avoid classes and instead lose herself in music and writing from the soul, when I started my ventures into the subconscious. Also, I think we're all here to learn. There's always something to learn. Stagnation is the only death there is

Intuition and passion will show you the way. Just listen to yourself and allow yourself to do what brings you simple joy or whatever it is you crave and you'll figure it out

Very well said, intuition and passion are some of the best guiding factors in finding out who you are, and thus what your purpose in life is.

It does feel good doesn't lycanized to discover your true passion? It is like a relief off of your chest, a very freeing experience.

Min
Old 07-01-2019, 01:52 AM
traceyacey12

Just came back to this thread. Thanks everyone for your input. Turns out this is all more complicated than a twin flame with a mission but I’m getting there. Following your passion and intuition is definitely great advice, thanks!
Old 28-02-2019, 06:58 PM
Deactivated Account

Greetings, I hope that you are well Tracey. In order to find you mission, you must look to the Creator to show this to you in some way; dream, vision, voice, etc. Humans and spirits can help you only in part to learn your purpose, but the one that Created you knows exactly what your purpose is.

I am not too sure what you believe in, but I believe you understand the value of fulfilling the purpose of your birth. This should be, at this time the centre of your focus. When you find this, you find balance. This would be a good time to let go of anything that concerns other worlds, dimensions and grounding, and all that kind of stuff. I have read your posts before and you carry so much information and knowledge and most of it is not taking you where you want to go.

Now you can put it in a box somewhere and focus soley on asking the Sole Creator for your purpose and why He made you and you found yourself on earth. Don't look left or right, just stick to this, and all the tools and techniques you've learnt and practice must be polarized in this direction.

When you empty yourself, you will be filled with new information and knowledge pertaining to your destiny and service to others. To serve others is one thing, but to know how to serve them according to our purpose is another thing. See how Michaelangelo serves others still by his paintings.

And of all the things we can ask the Sole Creator , this yields a quick answer. Then when you get it, He empowers you and you can truly find balance. May the Creator guide you. Peace and Love.
Old 28-02-2019, 07:04 PM
Deactivated Account

I wish I could share about twin flames, but I don't know what that is.
Old 05-03-2019, 11:39 PM
Newbie ;)

Quote:
Hi, I'm a twin flame in separation and based on things I have read online, I feel like I have to try to work on my mission during this time. Question is, how do I find out what my mission is?

go deep within your self, ask this question and feel out the answer... listen carefully because the answer will be whispered, you must have faith within your self to trust what you hear.
Old 12-03-2019, 07:07 PM
Newbie ;)

Quote:

Hey Trace!
I believe we already know what it is we should be doing, its hidden deep within us, I dont believe anybody knows better than you and I! You already know, maybe you could be doubting or expecting to open the door to the world of answers but the answer is simple clear and already infront of us.

Intuition speaks through feelings.

You could try writing out a list of things you like and dislike, compare them, think back to a child what things you really took to and really liked or felt in your heart?

service to others of some sort..
Old 12-03-2019, 07:40 PM
Master
Quote:

Hey hun
As a tf you need to work on yourself first, your mission will start to illuminate when you are not searching for it. It will show itself to you, when you are quiet and doing other things. Mission will reveal when you are in joy and your passion and you are feeling as if you are meant to be where you are.

Write all the ideas that you have with regard to what you would like to do with your life into a notebook and concentrate on working on yourself, your betterment, your best self. Mission will come forward as you raise your vibration and start to live the best life for you...

Once you know you will have your notebook, full of the answers you were seeking all along. They will only make sense once you can make sense of them.