Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Faeries, Elementals, Nature Spirits, & Woodland Creatures

Old 13-03-2017, 03:37 AM
Knower
Cat Many orbs in the sky.

Sometimes when I look up when I'm outside I will see a lot of different tiny balls of light moving in the air. I keep trying to do it inside in case it's my eyes but it doesn't work. Does anyone else see these?
Old 13-03-2017, 12:52 PM
Master
My son sees fairies as small orbs of light, mainly indoors. My daughter sees the same beings in the physical form in the past. Now she sees them as sparkles both inside and outside. She hears them and talks to them on occasions. It's not so much now that they are older. I was taking photos of the full moon last night and I keep seeing large orbs of light in the viewfinder. They would appear and disappear and might be more along lines of camera and light issues although I don't know for sure.

What color are the tiny balls of light?
Old 13-03-2017, 08:19 PM
Knower
Wow your children sound gifted! I don't really know much about cameras so I can't really help you there. As for the orbs I see, they seem clear or white and they glow. It's like seeing an unknown number of moving stars in the day time.

P.S. I am a huge fan of Sailor Moon and love your picture. <3

Last edited by Smoreslover : 13-03-2017 at 10:02 PM.
Old 13-03-2017, 11:37 PM
Pathfinder

What you are describing sounds like what the early Theosophists called 'vitality globules'; on a sunny day they are in their countless millions.
I was sitting on the shore of Loch Fyne on Saturday observing the same - but if you can get into the right frame of mind / perception, you can 'turn up the dial a notch' and then you can see vast clouds of prana - like a mist of light slowly descending the the ground. Another slight turn and you can see countless tiny sylphs like miniature butterflies of light. Life can be truly beautiful when seen with inner sight. You do not see these 'orbs' with physical vision - they are not 'physical' - they exist on the border between this world of form and the etheric boundary. Keep going and watch & see if you can see the sylphs...
The tiny balls of light, if you concentrate looking at ones and twos, you'll see they are only present for a brief moment before disappearing again; a tiny little comet in a sense. They are present indoors too but less so and it is much more difficult to adjust your vision to see them indoors. Look at them in sunlight, against a blue sky...
Old 14-03-2017, 12:34 AM
Knower
Cat

Quote:
Originally Posted by Element
What you are describing sounds like what the early Theosophists called 'vitality globules'; on a sunny day they are in their countless millions.
I was sitting on the shore of Loch Fyne on Saturday observing the same - but if you can get into the right frame of mind / perception, you can 'turn up the dial a notch' and then you can see vast clouds of prana - like a mist of light slowly descending the the ground. Another slight turn and you can see countless tiny sylphs like miniature butterflies of light. Life can be truly beautiful when seen with inner sight. You do not see these 'orbs' with physical vision - they are not 'physical' - they exist on the border between this world of form and the etheric boundary. Keep going and watch & see if you can see the sylphs...
The tiny balls of light, if you concentrate looking at ones and twos, you'll see they are only present for a brief moment before disappearing again; a tiny little comet in a sense. They are present indoors too but less so and it is much more difficult to adjust your vision to see them indoors. Look at them in sunlight, against a blue sky...

Yes that sounds exactly like them! I shall do some research on vitality globules. Thank you for the information I really appreciate it! :)
Old 14-03-2017, 02:05 AM
Knower
Ok this time when I did it a black dot in the sky showed up with them all. It was almost metallic looking because it kept flashing different colors especially purple. What the heck was that? O.o
Old 14-03-2017, 09:21 AM
Pathfinder

I have no idea. However, you posted at 2.05am - so you either live outside the UK or you were doing the exercise in the dark... In which case there will be virtually no VGs because they are a manifestation of subtle Solar energy.
Old 14-03-2017, 01:26 PM
Knower
Ah no I live in the US. It was plenty bright out. :)

Man that other orb, dot thing was weird. Never seen anything like it before, it was pretty though.
Old 24-03-2019, 01:01 AM
Pathfinder

Duplicate post.
Old 24-03-2019, 01:04 AM
Pathfinder

Quote:
Originally Posted by Element

A wondrous sight, those balls appearing and fading in the plasma field. Then there is something else. Individual entities here and there and clusters traveling together. They do not fade. And sometimes they will come to you...