Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Complementary Therapies & Traditional Medicine > Natural Remedies

Closed Thread

Old 23-10-2019, 11:34 AM
Suspended

ey there,that's a great question, there are actually many ways to remedies for head ache,
I found a video on Youtube that expains a few simple ways to cure remedies for head ache,

I' ve tried many diffrent ways ro cure this.Here's a link to a video that gives some great tips

Click on that link above and once you iand on the page, click where it says¨¨I'n not arobot¨

and then you will be redirect to the youtube video that shows how to cure remedies for head ache.
Old 23-10-2019, 02:39 PM
Newbie ;)

RE%EDIES HEQD ACH

hey dear this for headach Drink Water. Inadequate hydration may lead you to develop a headache. ...
Take Some Magnesium. ...
Limit Alcohol. ...
Get Adequate Sleep. ...
Avoid Foods High in Histamine. ...
Use Essential Oils. ...
Try a B-Complex Vitamin. ...
Soothe Pain with a Cold Compress
Old 23-10-2019, 11:34 PM
Suspended

Angel1 Simple tips to get rid of headaches

hey there, that's a famous question among people especially last months, generally, there are actually many ways to remedies for headache, I found a short video on Youtube that explains a few simple and easy ways to cure headache, I've tried many different ways to cure this problem and it was quite effective , here's a link to a video that gives awsome tips : https://elnurtech.com/I1p64S
Click on that link above and once you land on the page, click where it says " I'm not a robot " and then you will be redirected to the Youtube video that shows how to cure the headache.

Luke
Old 24-10-2019, 01:23 AM
Deactivated Account

Wow. This entire thread was hit with Spam Bots.

Members, I am going to close this thread but leaving it up to show you how the new spammers look like. They have gotten a little smarter by actually making a few normal posts. However, eventually these spam bots will direct you to a youtube videos, usually with the lines, ' I am not a robot'. If you see them around the forum, its helpful if you report them so we can delete and remove them from the forum

Thanks everyone.

Clover
Closed Thread