Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Astrology

Old 13-08-2011, 03:05 PM
SenyxPanda

Color Can someone interpret my birth chart please?

Here it is:

http://interactive.0800-horoscope.co...3.57&lat=43.25

Thanks if you can!
Old 13-08-2011, 04:46 PM
Greybeard

It would be a nice thing, if you want to have your chart read, for you to post your birth data.

Many of the online sites produce inaccurate charts, we don't know if you plugged in your data correctly, and I for one am not going to struggle reading a chart in a format I am unused to.

Feelings of being rejected are strong in this chart.
Old 13-08-2011, 05:13 PM
SenyxPanda

Oh sorry. Here (I'm not sure if this is what you need or not):

Sun Capricorn 2.37
Moon Gemini 24.24
Mercury Capricorn 19.13 R
Venus Sagittarius 8.38
Mars Virgo 26.27
Jupiter Capricorn 23.23
Saturn Aries 0.59
Uranus Aquarius 2.51
Neptune Capricorn 26.34
Pluto Sagittarius 4.08
Lilith Leo 20.26
Asc node Libra 3.30

Ascendant Virgo 8.13
II Libra 1.30
III Scorpio 0.09
IV Sagittarius 3.45
V Capricorn 8.52
VI Aquarius 10.48
VII Pisces 8.13
VIII Aries 1.30
IX Taurus 0.09
Midheaven Gemini 3.45
XI Cancer 8.52
XII Leo 10.48

Sun in IV
Moon in Midheaven
Mercury in V
Venus in IV
Mars in Ascendant
Jupiter in V
Saturn in VII
Uranus in V
Neptune in V
Pluto in IV
Lilith in XII
Asc node in II
Old 13-08-2011, 05:25 PM
Greybeard

Your Birth Data....
Exact Time (date, hour, minute)
Exact Place (city, state and country) -- or latitude and longitude
and whether you are male or female (charts are read differently for men and women)

That's all.
Old 13-08-2011, 05:28 PM
SenyxPanda

Oh.

23/12/1996
10:31 PM
Saginaw, Michigan, United States of America
Female
Old 13-08-2011, 05:35 PM
Greybeard

You did not give the time.
Old 13-08-2011, 05:36 PM
SenyxPanda

Oops. I'll fix that.
Old 13-08-2011, 05:44 PM
Greybeard

You were born at 8:31 at night
But why did I have to figure that out?
Old 13-08-2011, 05:54 PM
SenyxPanda

What? No, I was born at 10:31.
Old 13-08-2011, 06:36 PM
Greybeard

The word "INTENSITY" is the first thing this chart brings to my mind.

You have a rather single-minded drive toward success and recognition, and that success is seen in terms of practical accomplishment and status in the world. In pursuit of your goals you may be said to be ruthless, willing to sacrifice both yourself and others, and unafraid of the solitude success may bring. We could say that this chart holds high ambitions, and is quite willing to go its own way despite outside pressures against your natural inclinations. You have an eye on the long-term and are willing to bide your time, waiting for the right moment to act.

Putting a damper on this ambitious and persistent nature is a tendency to pessimism, loss of hope, feelings of depression, and being held back by authority figures. This horoscope requires a deep and powerful struggle to establish your right and power to self-determination. Those things that you value require struggle and work; and you are willing to do that. You are deliberate in action, and quite concerned withself-protection. Self-control and discipline are strong here. You know that you must earn what you want. You feel you must make something of your life, and must do it on your own.

This chart has strong indications of rejection, enforced separation or loss, or the irrevocable destruction of something desired or loved. There was a chain of events spanning the time from your age of 4 through 8 (more or less) that typifies this loss.

Intense sexuality, a craving for deep and often dangerous alliances, and a need for relationships that involve mind, body and soul will take you into several unions during your life. There is a somewhat dark and brooding nature here.

Well, there's a start at your chart. What do you think?

You will declare your independence right about age 18. Mars comes to the Ascendant by direction right about then.