Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > General Beliefs

Old 08-08-2018, 02:10 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by thespiritual1
Once in a while, I come across a situation where I lose something, a small item like a watch, headphone or a pair of socks,etc, and I am unable to find it for a whole day. I can go and buy it from the market but the problem is that once I buy it, the lost item is also recovered. So my dilemma is that should I wait for the lost item to recover or buy a new one. There is also the possibility that the lost item may remain lost forever.

I am hoping to find a very valuable lost item that hasn't turned up yet.

I was thinking about going to a psychic who might remote view and find it for me.
Old 09-08-2018, 01:22 AM
Guide
Quote:
Originally Posted by thespiritual1
Once in a while, I come across a situation where I lose something, a small item like a watch, headphone or a pair of socks,etc, and I am unable to find it for a whole day. I can go and buy it from the market but the problem is that once I buy it, the lost item is also recovered. So my dilemma is that should I wait for the lost item to recover or buy a new one. There is also the possibility that the lost item may remain lost forever.

Socks quit after a hard day on their feet, watches quit because they always work overtime, and headphones never have their phone with them.
Old 14-09-2018, 04:41 PM
Pathfinder
This happens to me all the time and no ones believes me and tells me I just lost the itsm. For example one of my crystals has been poofing in and out every few weeks. One of my necklaces that I knew exactly where I left it, gone. And most recently my glasses which I needed for school. The one place I know I checked multiple times was exactly where they were. My brother made fun of me but I know that they were not there.
Old 09-07-2019, 04:26 PM
Suspended
Seeker

crystals help me give visions to the lost items.

I use crystals to find lost items. My favorite is amazonite. Just hold it and meditate to get visions of the area where the lost item is!
Old 11-07-2019, 06:43 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by inavalan
wiki:
Sod's law is a name for the axiom that "if something can go wrong, it will", with the further addendum, in British culture, borrowed from Finagle's law, that it will happen at "the worst possible time". This may simply be construed, again in British culture, as "hope for the best, expect the worst".[1]

The phrase is seemingly derived, at least in part, from the colloquialism an "unlucky sod"; a term for someone who has had some bad unlucky experience, and is usually used as a sympathetic reference to the person.

The term is still used in the United Kingdom, though in North America the eponymous "Murphy's law" is more popular

Another expression for "if something can go wrong, it will" is Murphy's Law.

Finagle' law I am not familiar with. Finagle's Constant was an expression known as a Fudge factor.