Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Paranormal & Supernatural > Ghosts & Hauntings

Old 24-04-2019, 05:57 AM
Pathfinder

did my cat sense something

Hello everyone , Back a few months ago , i was woken up by my cat growling ,she was on my bed growling in a certain area on the other side of my bed , i thought at first it could be a lizard but i don't think lizards was out at that season ,i got up &looked under my bed in the corners everywhere didn't see or hear any outside creatures , i didn't sense anything so i told her , what are u growling about , after a few mins she calmed down , but i had heard cats or dogs can sense stuff or see stuff that maybe we humans can't see so i just wondering if any ones pets have ever done this out of the blue or woke them up &night growling like mine did thanks
Old 25-04-2019, 05:40 PM
Master

A ghost is one possablity , not being in side the cats head , it would be just a guess .
Old 30-04-2019, 07:28 PM
Knower
Cats can see ghosts.
Old 30-04-2019, 09:15 PM
Administrator
My cat often stares in corners when he is on my bed.i know he senses my husbands spirit there

Namaste
Old 01-05-2019, 09:15 PM
Cats.
And their people are the best, aren't they?!

Oh, the stories I could tell. But I tell them all the time...

*I'll text in Navy Blue when I'm speaking as a Mod. :)

Prepare yourself for the coming astral journey of death by daily riding in the balloon of God-perception.
Through delusion you are perceiving yourself as a bundle of flesh and bones, which at best is a nest of troubles.
Meditate unceasingly, that you may quickly behold yourself as the Infinite Essence, free from every form of misery. ~Paramahansa's Guru's Guru

Old 30-05-2019, 03:20 PM
ketzer

I think so. Our dog and cats were often reacting to things we could not see. We used to walk our dog through a nearby cemetery. During the day the dog had no problem with it. But at or after dusk, he would not go in no matter how much we coaxed him. He would just sit there and stare into the cemetery as if looking at something he didn't like and refuse to move forward.
Very strange.
Old 30-05-2019, 05:11 PM
Master
cats can senses spiritss thy do
my old cat lucyusd to sea spirtss she did
my 2 cats iv got now sea spirtss
so yes

i dream dreams all dreams
🌟🌟🌙🌙☔☔🌆🌆🌁😈😎😒💋💑💑💑💌🍨🍩🍔🌟🌟🌟✴🍩🍔
Old 03-06-2019, 03:03 AM
Experiencer

Your cat must have sensed a spirit/entity that it didn't like.
Old 04-06-2019, 09:33 AM
Knower
Quote:
Originally Posted by ketzer
I think so. Our dog and cats were often reacting to things we could not see. We used to walk our dog through a nearby cemetery. During the day the dog had no problem with it. But at or after dusk, he would not go in no matter how much we coaxed him. He would just sit there and stare into the cemetery as if looking at something he didn't like and refuse to move forward.
Very strange.

That would definitely freak me out a bit!
Old 22-08-2019, 04:43 PM
Strangerthanfiction

Quote:
Originally Posted by dawn infinity
Hello everyone , Back a few months ago , i was woken up by my cat growling ,she was on my bed growling in a certain area on the other side of my bed , i thought at first it could be a lizard but i don't think lizards was out at that season ,i got up &looked under my bed in the corners everywhere didn't see or hear any outside creatures , i didn't sense anything so i told her , what are u growling about , after a few mins she calmed down , but i had heard cats or dogs can sense stuff or see stuff that maybe we humans can't see so i just wondering if any ones pets have ever done this out of the blue or woke them up &night growling like mine did thanks

I know of a dog whom i saw barking at an empty chair at the above floor. The dog just sat there barking for a long time. I think there was perhaps a ghost sitting in the chair. That dog used to go up to the top floor often. People i know very close (well i don't want to reveal too much) and myself aswell have heard footsteps on the above floor. There's someone walking there. Could be those who lived there once. I do have some kind of confirmation about who and what is going on. That's all i'm gonna say.

Cats never seem to react. If they see the dead they do not seem to be bothered by them. But they can sometimes just sit there staring at nothing with wide open eyes. Both cats and dogs are very clairsentient.