Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Affirmations > Manifesting, Creating, & The Law of Attraction

Old 17-08-2018, 12:18 PM
Experiencer

Today I am thankful and grateful for being able to experience such a wide spectrum of feelings of love. It seems that everywhere you look, there is some love to be found.
Old 19-08-2018, 03:01 PM
Experiencer

Today I am thankful and grateful for being able to relax and have time to figure things out and work more on myself.
Old 22-08-2018, 07:11 AM
Suspended
Guide
How am I so...lucky....is lucky the right word?
I feel such a huge gratitude for her presence in my life. For her heart. I'm so grateful for her love. She makes me so internally sparked, like a piece of dynamite thats intention isnt to destroy but to light up the world in brilliant colors. For me and her to see.

I swear I better start praying hard because if I ever lost her, id be a lost person. I'm deeply in love...deeply...eternally...infinitely.

Old 22-08-2018, 10:19 AM
Experiencer

Quote:
Originally Posted by M.Tesla
How am I so...lucky....is lucky the right word?
I feel such a huge gratitude for her presence in my life. For her heart. I'm so grateful for her love. She makes me so internally sparked, like a piece of dynamite thats intention isnt to destroy but to light up the world in brilliant colors. For me and her to see.

I swear I better start praying hard because if I ever lost her, id be a lost person. I'm deeply in love...deeply...eternally...infinitely.

That is like the sweetest thing ever. She is definitely lucky to have you, too.

Today I am thankful and grateful for what M.Tesla said and stealing his words to express how I feel, too. So ditto to everything he said, but gender flipped.
Old 23-08-2018, 01:31 PM
Suspended
Guide
Thank you forgo for the encouragement and appreciation! Hugs!
Old 24-08-2018, 03:56 PM
Suspended
Guide
Today i feel gratitude deep in my heart for everything and everyone
Today I feel love for everyone and everything
Today I am deeply happy
Today I am thankful for my own heart and deep love

Tonight I'll feel the deepest gratitude in my own ❤ and say thank you ❤

Today i feel gratitude... Deep in my heart...for love.....for ME...for Myself... For YOU...you who is reading...me....you...
Old 24-08-2018, 05:35 PM
Experiencer

I am thankful and grateful for being able to appreciate the gifts that so many others share in this world. It's so inspiring and enlivening to witness all of the beauty and talents others have within them.
Old 25-08-2018, 12:35 PM
Master
Today I am grateful for getting up to see family, for wonderful news for others.

I am also grateful to have been given fresh vegetables, and a place of reference for where to get some decent perennials for a garden next year, five dollars a pot.

Looking forward to more things to find gratitude for.
Old 25-08-2018, 04:14 PM
Suspended
Guide
Today i am grateful for the people in life who lift others up instead of keaving them in the dark

I am grateful to my best friend for being the best version of her. I love her.

Im grateful for wind, air, summer breezes, and the lessons of growth as well ad the pisces full moon coming up tomorrow

Thanks
Old 26-08-2018, 12:02 PM
Suspended
Guide
Today! Im grateful for today. I woke up several times in the night but then i woke up with the Sun refreshed.

Sun gives warmth life and vitamins I love the sun.

Life gives beautiful souls. ��

Souls give birth to beautiful bodies. ��

Beautiful bodies give birth to...beautiful sun rises and sunsets. ��

Creativity. Mental clarity. Emotional freedom. Love. Peace. Acceptance. Surrender. God. Tycho (my kitten) me (tesla) music. Traveling. Children.