Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Complementary Therapies & Traditional Medicine > General

Old 22-06-2016, 12:11 AM
Seeker

Binaural beats effectiveness.

I have seen differing comments and viewpoints here and there on the Web about using wireless or Bluetooth stereo headphones for listening to binaural beats, specifically, that the transfer compromises the integrity of the beats somehow, therefore making them less effective--or not. I have read too that this might also be true for MP3 downloads vs using the actual CDs/DVDs as well. I can't seem to find much info relating to this other than simply anecdotal. I keep thinking it would be so much easier using a wireless stereo headset each and every time I wake up strangling in all the cords! Any thoughts?
Old 22-06-2016, 05:55 PM
Seeker

Sorry to bother. I think I just answered my own question. I sent an email to The Monroe Institute, and if you are interested, I am pasting the quote below:

"John,
Your e-mail was forwarded to me by the Institute for answering. You can listen with any headphones you have, as long as you are getting the frequencies through both ears you are good. Also, you will get the same benefits listening with a download as you do the CD. Compare it to digital pictures and pictures on film, there is a slight difference, but it does not effect the overall outcome."

Thanks everyone,
John
Old 29-06-2016, 12:57 PM
Master
MI b-beats are the best.
All the best on your journey.
Old 01-07-2016, 01:40 AM
Seeker

Not familiar with those, leave a link. I've always liked Hemisync for years now. Best music masking imo. I've had some great results with HS too. Thanks.
Old 10-11-2017, 09:37 PM
Seeker

Binural beats are actually looked at as a tool, like marijuana for meditation. Just dont go constantly relying on it and your fine. But yes they all work. I even downloaded youtube binural beats onto my phone and they work just fine.
Old 11-11-2017, 05:10 PM
Master
i us lt comptr i do

i dream dreams all dreams
🌟🌟🌙🌙☔☔🌆🌆🌁😈😎😒💋💑💑💑💌🍨🍩🍔🌟🌟🌟✴🍩🍔