Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Affirmations > Manifesting, Creating, & The Law of Attraction

Old 23-04-2018, 12:34 PM
Newbie ;)

Almost but not quite - can anyone explain this?

Good afternoon all!

I am currently trying to manifest a loving romantic relationship into my life with a specific person. I have been thinking positive thoughts and getting some absolutely incredible synchronicities happening to me almost daily right now. As a side effect, I've noticed men being particularly, unusually flirtatious with me at the moment. Is this normal? It's close but no cigar. My person and I met for a drink this weekend and without prompting no less than THREE separate people through the course of the night made jokes about marriage/when were we getting married etc. to us. It's like people can sense it. Now for some heavy irony: My person is going through a very difficult point in his personal life right now and has told me that he's not in the head space to date. I also discovered this weekend that he appears to be developing an addiction problem. I have told him to take all the time he needs and that he owes me nothing. Is it normal that things seem to have gone off the rails slightly even though I've been keeping positive and there's lots of synchronicity? What are your thoughts on the idea that things have to get worse before they can get better? Any thoughts on the nearly-but-not quite manifestations? I'm getting all sorts of men flirting and the one I want isn't (yet, I hope) in that space. Even my mail guy was unusually charming this morning
Old 23-04-2018, 07:40 PM
Master

We don't really know what's best for us, as we don't have a good perspective of our lives, circumstances, what the future will bring to us. This is why it's better to desire more general things, like a good marriage, a comfortable life, etc., than specific things, like marriage with X, wealth, etc..

Also, even a perfect relationship before marriage, will start showing up problems to work on. There is no exception! So, better don't push things too far when your relationship already shows problems (addiction, rejection, etc.).
Old 24-04-2018, 02:46 AM
Ascender
You can't use manifestation to interfere with free will. Yes, you want a romantic relationship with him, but you did not take into consideration what he wants. If you are not careful and abuse your power, you can lose it. In this case, your answer was getting the exact opposite of what you wanted.

It's better to let the Universe know that you are open to a romantic relationship with him, if it is for the highest good of all.

It's much better if you ask the Universe to send you a romantic partner that has all the qualities you seek and will be the best person for you. What you need.
Old 24-04-2018, 07:49 AM
Lorelyen

Easy. You're willing yourself to be attractive, sending out the vibes as they say.
Therefore, you'll attract...hopefully eventually the one you want to attract.

However, beware! I often look on LoA as a weak and unstructured version of
the occult - you want to bring off a transformation in accordance with your will.
Love spells are always a problem. Great to attract a particular person but
what if he turns out not you hoped? It can be difficult indeed undoing the spell.
There's at least one not-so-funny funny story I recall from my
days mixed up with sorcery!

Old 24-04-2018, 10:58 AM
Newbie ;)

Thank you all so much for your highly constructive thoughts. I definitely agree with the idea that of course I don't want to attract him if he's not in that place and I certainly don't want to mess with someone's free will. I mean, what kind of relationship would that be? If he comes to me, he must come of his own accord, I've tried to make that clear to the universe and it is listening, clearly! However, I have an odd gut feeling that, even if we're not lovers or romantically together, we're in each other's lives to teach one another something. I've never quite felt so...weird... about anyone before and I sincerely don't believe it's infatuation because I'm finding that fairly easy to let go of now. I care for this person enough to let him go, to do anything else would be cruel and self centred; that isn't love or care. Funnily enough, I'm trying to frame my request with the hope of generally attracting good things and good people into my life as you have all suggested. I'm new to LOA but have found that it's working pretty well. I'm just trying to have faith that if one thing doesn't work out then there's something better around the corner. Thanks for your replies, guys! Good vibes to you all Xx
Old 24-04-2018, 10:15 PM
Ascender
Best wishes to you!