Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Soulmates & Twin Flames

Old 01-05-2020, 04:11 PM
Pathfinder

My twin is in constant communication with me higher self.
I hear Her in my mind when in wakefulness.
And it is not a conversation
Old 02-05-2020, 12:21 AM
Newbie ;)

MDBdivinity, that describes my situation - kind of - I mean there's no back-and-forth conversation but I'll hear questions, statements and singular words that comment on what I'm doing or thinking. If I didn't know better I'd think I was schizophrenic :/ but with synchronicities and unusually specific messages I'm confident I know who the actual 'sender' is IRL, and it didn't take a lot of work to do - it seemed just a case of 'following the breadcrumbs' (though there's unlikely to be any way to verify for certain of course).

I wonder how many are in the situation where they know (or strongly suspect) a certain individual to be their mate/twin but have never even met in 3D; and perhaps may never even be destined to in this life. It's a peculiar type of stress. When my mind is quieter and less busy I seem more apt to perceive these 'messages' but they've come at times when I've been in bad pain or highly stressed as well. With being ill I'm such a damn mess that really I feel like running from it all! It's almost too much (relative to what I can cope with anyway). For a healthier person, not so much I'm sure.

Just yesterday evening I heard the crystal clear message "Now or never." which almost put the fear of God into me. It's times like that when I question / begin to doubt the messages especially if they're issuing commands or ultimatums. The evening before that I heard "We're the bridge" (I don't read a lot of spiritual stuff so had to Google references to twin couples and bridges - the last time I'd heard a similar phrase it was in relation to a rainbow bridge that beloved animals/pets supposedly cross when they 'transition to the other side' - and I was only reading that as my beloved cat had recently passed away). A lot of this is new to me, I confess I'm not a lifelong student of spiritual matters!
Old 02-05-2020, 09:32 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by WilemC

I wonder how many are in the situation where they know (or strongly suspect) a certain individual to be their mate/twin but have never even met in 3D; and perhaps may never even be destined to in this life. It's a peculiar type of stress. When my mind is quieter and less busy I seem more apt to perceive these 'messages' but they've come at times when I've been in bad pain or highly stressed as well. With being ill I'm such a damn mess that really I feel like running from it all! It's almost too much (relative to what I can cope with anyway). For a healthier person, not so much I'm sure.

Hi,

My belief and understanding is that there are those from previous lives we have had a deep love bond with. The way to get peace of mind over these things, in my view, is to discover from our life planner why we are being made aware of this particular soul bond.

John

http://www.telepathyacademy.net/
Old 02-05-2020, 11:36 PM
Newbie ;)

Hi John

Thank you! Very interesting...I've not come across that term before. Are these services that you, yourself can provide?
Old 03-05-2020, 06:44 AM
Master
Hi,

Yes I have been involved with friends doing soul bond discovery experiences. It is not a service that I provide. I never charge a fee of any kind for helping some one with things like this.

The real question is often why some thing like this is happening in your life. Men and women are very different energetically speaking. They actually think differently. The woman knows life is about relationships. The man not as much. His curiosity with some thing like this would be more intellectual.

You had not heard the term soul bond before. I suspect that this is the term you are refering to. As eternal energy beings we have all had deep love relationships with others. The actual key relationship we require, for any other kind of relationships to work properly, is that relationship with self.

It would not surprize me at all if the goal in your circumstances was to stimulate self discovery. For indeed we all have that life planner who is our own divine higher self most of the time. Are you being driven in this direction is the question I would be inclined to ask.

John

http://www.telepathyacademy.net/
Old 03-05-2020, 09:05 AM
Newbie ;)

Hi,

Yes, I wouldn't discount that possibility at all John; as you said it's very likely. Thank you again, I appreciate your help.

Matt

Last edited by WilemC : 03-05-2020 at 03:06 PM.