Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Most Anything > Quotes & Stories

Old 31-05-2018, 10:56 PM
"God is the most lovable Being in the universe.
Everything that you want is in Him….Such happiness I could never find anywhere else.
I am living in that state of God consciousness; and where I am,
I want you to come.
I want to reciprocate the love of those whose love I have received by taking them with me into the love of my Father."

— Paramahansa Yogananda

*I'll text in Navy Blue when I'm speaking as a Mod. :)

Prepare yourself for the coming astral journey of death by daily riding in the balloon of God-perception.
Through delusion you are perceiving yourself as a bundle of flesh and bones, which at best is a nest of troubles.
Meditate unceasingly, that you may quickly behold yourself as the Infinite Essence, free from every form of misery. ~Paramahansa's Guru's Guru

Old 31-05-2018, 11:10 PM
Master
"Prayer is an act of love; words are not needed. Even if sickness distracts from thoughts, all that is needed is the will to love." ~Saint Teresa of Avila

♬ ♫ ♪ https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YtnJUS30olE ♪ ♫ ♬
Old 01-06-2018, 02:29 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Miss Hepburn
"God is the most lovable Being in the universe.
Everything that you want is in Him….Such happiness I could never find anywhere else.
I am living in that state of God consciousness; and where I am,
I want you to come.
I want to reciprocate the love of those whose love I have received by taking them with me into the love of my Father."

— Paramahansa Yogananda
i love it .
Old 01-06-2018, 02:46 PM
Angel1

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ascension
i love it .
I know, right?
I think I will print it out and make a bookmark so I can read it more often.

Prepare yourself for the coming astral journey of death by daily riding in the balloon of God-perception.
Through delusion you are perceiving yourself as a bundle of flesh and bones, which at best is a nest of troubles.
Meditate unceasingly, that you may quickly behold yourself as the Infinite Essence, free from every form of misery. ~Paramahansa's Guru's Guru

Old 22-06-2018, 01:54 PM
Angel1

Adyashanti:

The Reality that these teachings are pointing toward is not hidden or secret...
You can not earn it...
At this very moment, Reality and completeness are in plain sight.

From The Way of Liberation

Old 06-07-2018, 01:43 PM
Master
The true nature of self can only be fully disclosed when it is gone, when there is no self.

One outcome, then, of the no-self experience is the disclosure of the true nature of self or consciousness. As it turns out, self is the entire system of consciousness, from the unconscious to God-consciousness, the entire dimension of human knowledge and feeling-experience. Because the terms "self" and "consciousness" express the same experiences (nothing can be said of one that cannot be said of the other), they are only definable in the terms of "experience".

Every other definition is conjecture and speculation. No-self, then, means no-consciousness. If this is shocking to some people, it is only because they do not know the true nature of consciousness.

A different type of knowing remains when the relative mind ceases to
exist. It is the type of knowing that is not a knowing at all, for there
is only Being.

How can anything be known, when it Is? How can the eye
see itself? Or music hear itself? How can 'I' know 'that', when 'I' AM
'that'?

Bernadette Roberts
Old 06-07-2018, 02:04 PM
Experiencer

We are what we think. All that we are arises with our thoughts. With our thoughts, we make the world

- Buddha
Old 06-07-2018, 02:17 PM
Thank you all for keeping this going!

Old 07-07-2018, 06:49 PM
Experiencer

There is too much wisdom in this thread to allow it to fade away into the black hole of the internet. That would be so sad.

So the quote I am sharing today is:

People take different roads seeking fulfilment and happiness. Just because they are not on your road does not mean they are lost.
-Dali Lama
Old 14-07-2018, 02:14 PM
Ah, 'Row your boat gently down the stream; Life is but a dream..."

-Anonymous