Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Spirituality

Old 27-05-2018, 05:13 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Shivani Devi
Thank you so much for saying that. I needed to hear it.

At the moment, I am buried neck-deep in resentment when I should (and do) know better.

You know, those people who like to think/believe they 'know you' when they know eff-all about you and start playing endless mind-games to lower your vibration down to their level, until whatever 'tolerance' you had, finally gives out.

I am glad to read the tale from a fellow 'Aspie'...and don't you also get fed up with those who say "so, you are Autistic...SO WHAT?...that is just a 'label'...are you going to let your life be defined by this label forever or rise above it?" and of course, you can see the whole "Neurotypical Brain" at work in such outbursts...when they wouldn't know what Autism was if they stepped in it - I mean, it is NOT like I have a choice here, to be Autistic or not...and 'quadriplegia' is just a label too, but try telling them to get up from their wheelchair and run a marathon..

Anyway, I am over this and I am done 'playing nice' for the sake of 'being spiritual' because within spirituality itself there are so many double standards and hypocrisies. I was only thinking today that those who are not spiritual appear to be more tolerant towards those who are than what spiritual people appear to be to others of their ilk, because way too much comparison and criticism is seeping into it.

It is very challenging for some people to understand or empathize with a struggle that they cannot witness with their eyes or measure in an obvious tangible way. They may look at someone with autistic traits (who may appear "normal" on the outside) with callousness and disbelief. Unfortunately, sometimes their ignorance and disdain can lead to physical and psychological abuse. That's not okay and should never be tolerated or normalized.

The Spiritual community is made up of a lot of people learning and growing while trying to acquire knowledge and insight. Unfortunately, there is the phenomenon of the Spiritual ego, or what some might call Spiritual materialism. These Spiritual egos are passionately gathering thoughts, ideas, concepts, opinions, belief systems, and dogma... all the while missing the one crucial element, the wisdom of Divine LOVE (which is something that is beyond the dimension of the thinking mind).

Anyone can stand on a lofty pedestal and proclaim insightful and flowery Spiritual rhetoric and ideals, but not everyone has the ability to walk the walk and fully actualize the Beautiful Divine or Enlightened Being that they imagine themselves to be. But please also bear in mind that everyone is on their unique path and levels of Awakening within Consciousness. We all do our best with what we know and understand. However, some people are more thick headed than others, myself included. ^_~

I try my best to tread lightly and let go of whatever negative junk people might inflict upon the world because I know they are only acting out of ignorance and unconsciousness. Sometimes, I may be able to share my insights, other times, maybe not, but I just brush myself off and keep working on myself so that I may be of better service on this Spiritual journey that we all share as One.

*Big Hugs* Keep doing what you do and don't let anyone get you down! I'm rooting for you. <3

♬ ♫ ♪ https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YtnJUS30olE ♪ ♫ ♬
Old 27-05-2018, 06:05 PM
Master
yea i no fealin i do

i dream dreams all dreams
🌟🌟🌙🌙☔☔🌆🌆🌁😈😎😒💋💑💑💑💌🍨🍩🍔🌟🌟🌟✴🍩🍔
Old 28-05-2018, 12:34 AM
Deactivated Account
Quote:
Originally Posted by barrynu
I find it hard to think that a mistake like that could be made in spirit form.If it was a mistake I would think your spirit would have realised in the womb or at birth and would have thought "uh oh!this is Earth,I'm outta here"....you would not have stayed around.

There are highly spiritual people in India that chose when to die,,its usually when the body is old an weak so I believe our Spirit can leave anytime they want to....you are still here communicating with me so I think your spirit is happy here....you don't seem to be.I don't know the reason but only you can figure that one out.

Because my spirit is a goddamn motherf#cking son of a b#tch thats why. It can go to hell for all I care. I will never forgive it or anything/anyone else that took part in it.
Old 28-05-2018, 04:52 AM
Ascender

Quote:
Originally Posted by SlayerOfLight
Because my spirit is a goddamn motherf#cking son of a b#tch thats why. It can go to hell for all I care. I will never forgive it or anything/anyone else that took part in it.

Its good to get Angry,Its a release.Here's some info that might make you Angry too,You can ignore it or accept it and change,,,you are creating this and its all your own doing so stop blaming your goddamn Spirit!

We are Spirit's wearing a Human suit.
Look at the suit you are wearing!...You are wearing a suit called "SlayerofLight" and your picture is dark too....You created this,your personality,your Ego.
When People see your name and picture,some will think "Thats a bit Dark"and these thought's go to you as ALL thought is Energy....This place is full of different types of Energy as people come here for healing.....You are pulling others peoples **** to you with this "SlayerofLight" identity.

If you want to change your life,You have to do it,,take the first steps and prove to your Spirit that you are committed to change.
Changing your Username and picture is the first step or create a new account and start fresh....I can't see any change happening until that happens.
You are a magnet for darkness with your current persona...Best of luck.
Old 28-05-2018, 06:02 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by minxoto
I wonder - is it just me?

I truly feel like an alien on earth. I don't belong here. There is so much pain here and definitely not my home.

I feel alienated among other people and I feel alienated in nature.

Is there anyone else that feels the same?
I know it's tough, I have always felt out of place. Your far from the only one. But your here, think of it this way. You have skills like no other. If everyone was in "place" the world would be boring, nothing new would never happen. Diversity is one thing that sets us apart from the rest of the Earth's life.
Old 28-05-2018, 07:51 AM
Deactivated Account
Quote:
Originally Posted by barrynu
Its good to get Angry,Its a release.Here's some info that might make you Angry too,You can ignore it or accept it and change,,,you are creating this and its all your own doing so stop blaming your goddamn Spirit!

We are Spirit's wearing a Human suit.
Look at the suit you are wearing!...You are wearing a suit called "SlayerofLight" and your picture is dark too....You created this,your personality,your Ego.
When People see your name and picture,some will think "Thats a bit Dark"and these thought's go to you as ALL thought is Energy....This place is full of different types of Energy as people come here for healing.....You are pulling others peoples **** to you with this "SlayerofLight" identity.

If you want to change your life,You have to do it,,take the first steps and prove to your Spirit that you are committed to change.
Changing your Username and picture is the first step or create a new account and start fresh....I can't see any change happening until that happens.
You are a magnet for darkness with your current persona...Best of luck.

At least I am honest. There are plenty of people with cutesy usernames that may actually be hypocrites. Ever thought about that? Probably not, but hey that's okay. Most people nowadays are like ''his picture/name is dark so he must be dark too'' yet constantly find themselves entangled in the snares of two-faced douchebags with their so-called light and love stuff without them even realising. Also, I didn't create my ego or personality, I am rather designed this way because of how life manifests itself to me. If it was up to myself, things didn't have to be this way at all.
Old 28-05-2018, 08:47 AM
Ascender

Quote:
Originally Posted by SlayerOfLight
At least I am honest. There are plenty of people with cutesy usernames that may actually be hypocrites. Ever thought about that? Probably not, but hey that's okay. Most people nowadays are like ''his picture/name is dark so he must be dark too'' yet constantly find themselves entangled in the snares of two-faced douchebags with their so-called light and love stuff without them even realising. Also, I didn't create my ego or personality, I am rather designed this way because of how life manifests itself to me. If it was up to myself, things didn't have to be this way at all.

You can be even more honest with yourself and not like the "two-faced douchebags"and post your first name(I have done this)
You are right in a sense that you didn't create your personality and ego as life Experiences mold us and our parent's have a big effect on this too.. but change is possible.
I was trying to point out to about your username that other peoples views of you will affect you consciously and the big hidden danger"unconsciously"...it happens without you realising it.

There is a reason you are here on these forums....maybe its to overcome this darkness so like I said make a move and get rid of what you can
Old 28-05-2018, 08:55 AM
Master
Hate to get all weird on this one but. Angles come in ALL forms so even the most dirtiest "darkest" person could be one. It works for both sides. I read a qoute that really stuck to me. "The older I get the less I listen and the more I watch what they do."
Old 28-05-2018, 12:21 PM
Ascender

Quote:
Originally Posted by hallow
Hate to get all weird on this one but. Angles come in ALL forms so even the most dirtiest "darkest" person could be one. It works for both sides. I read a qoute that really stuck to me. "The older I get the less I listen and the more I watch what they do."

This conversation is about a human not in touch with their spirit(in my view).
angels and dirtiest darkest talk ain't gonna help anybody
Old 28-05-2018, 12:50 PM
Master
It has been confirmed to me that I am an alien as well. I didn't think I was, despite feeling really out of place, as I am no incarnation of some highly advanced race such as those from the Pleiades or something.

I think our homeworld was similar to that of the Zeta Grays in the sense that it was a very structured world, very logic based.

That is what i have surmised so far, but as I have yet to see that homeworld in dreams I can't say for sure.