Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Crystals & Gemstones

Old 12-08-2017, 06:24 AM
Experiencer
Question Can fluorite crystal balls be used for divination ?

Hi there, I have a question for all you metaphysically knowledgeable people. Can fluorite crystal balls be used for divination and spiritual workings or should it be a clear quartz ball ?

I want to buy my wife the " crystal ball to end all crystal balls. " I know she sometimes works with them, but I also know she is drawn to fluorite and thinks it's the bomb. I must admit, fluorite is WAY awesome, just look at this one I found, she would flip out, a multi colour fluorite over 25 LBS

I know it looks like there is a hole in it, but that is just the camera angle.
It would be good if she could also use it for divination and stuff, but if she can't maybe I should rethink the purchase.
Old 16-08-2017, 06:49 PM
Master
Clear Quartz is a master crystal which works with all chakra's, amplifies, and is programmable. The key thing is that it amplifies that which is already there.

Sure some people may be more attracted to Fluorite than Clear quartz. I have a really nice octahedron with bands of different colours :)
Old 16-08-2017, 09:56 PM
Master
Hi Crystal Canuck, I'm wondering of you ended up buying it.

"But ask now the beasts, and they shall teach thee; and the fowls of the air, and they shall tell thee:

Or speak to the earth, and it shall teach thee: and the fishes of the sea shall declare unto thee."
Job 12: 7 and 8 (KJV)
Old 17-08-2017, 05:15 PM
Experiencer
I didn't end up buying it yet. I found out it actually does have a hole in it, I thought it was just the camera angle. I have found a couple similar ones without holes or cracks however.

I want to get her a huge crystal ball, and I think it would be a good opportunity to get her something really powerful that she could work with. Tourmaline is actually her favorite stone, and I have found some huge clear quartz with tourmaline inclusions that she would really love. I wonder if that could be used to work with.

The red tourmaline one is almost 25 LBS and the black tourmaline almost 30 LBS. It would be also good to get a woman's opinion.
Old 13-11-2017, 12:57 AM
Master
Hello,

I am not aware if you ever made a purchase here of a crystal divination ball/stone for your wife, or if any closure has come to this.

You had asked if it is possible to divine with a stone other than that of quartz. Well personally, I do not know. I have recently become interested in divination stones myself. I had found crystal divination balls including ones made of crystals other than quartz online on ebay. Seeing as how I can not currently afford one, I plan to grind/polish an egg shaped stone I found nearby where I live. I posted a topic on it, I feel it is either a stone of quartz, or perhaps something else. It is incredibly plain, and looks merely like a regular general run of the mill stone. However my interest in stones is not new, and I can tell by looking at it that the plain look of it is only surface deep. That is to say that in areas of the stone I can see the quartz or quartz like stone beneath the surface- I am under the belief that if I am able to grind enough of it- that I will be able to determine more.

I mention this because while personally I have never divined with stones, I am in the process of trying to learn myself. I am hoping the stone is actually not clear quartz, because indeed as you are I have been wondering this myself. I would like to find out. I also did not want to have to pay too much to do it. I figured out recently that the egg shaped stone I have could work. I have the grinder, all I need is diamond paper to try. I could buy a crystal ball or egg for divination already ground and polished, but I'd like to work on it myself. I feel more of a fondness for things when I directly make, or work on them myself. As for yourself, buying something should suffice for your lovely wife nicely. Stone grinding, and other such related work is dangerous.

I do not know whether it is possible to divine with something other than quartz yet in the case of crystal, however my inclination is to believe that actually yes it is.

Stone divination seems personally to me, something that is for a certain type of individual, you say your wife already uses crystals for divining. Whether she only uses quartz or not, I am inclined to feel if she can do this with quartz, she could indeed do it with anything.

It is at that point a matter of buying a stone she enjoys, loves, and resonates with.

Truly, I believe if she is capable of divining well with quartz then she has the talent and gift inherent within her, to be able to use any crystal/ stone.

Hope that is somewhat helpful, though indeed quite a bit late.

Blessings.
Old 13-11-2017, 01:44 AM
Master
The crystal ball with the tourmaline in it is a lovely specimen. I'm of the opinion that any shiny surface can be used for scrying especially if one resonates with the material.

"But ask now the beasts, and they shall teach thee; and the fowls of the air, and they shall tell thee:

Or speak to the earth, and it shall teach thee: and the fishes of the sea shall declare unto thee."
Job 12: 7 and 8 (KJV)
Old 13-11-2017, 02:16 AM
Administrator
Hello

I feel personally the best divination crystal balls are clear or nearly clear. Made to be a crystal ball so that its understood in its making that its to convey information. I have a lot of spheres or round crystals that I use for energy healing or to assist with readings. I do not have a conventional crystal ball right now, sadly mine went for a bounce. They do not bounce well.

I like a ball that you can gaze into as you do get so much information from them. If you get a clear one make sure that you cover it when not used. I know many that keep them in a window but I have found that they will fill with energy. If covered they will absorb the sun energy but not the negative things that are out there.

Now I want one again......dang nab it....LOL

Lynn
Old 13-11-2017, 04:11 AM
Master
Rainbow fluorite is my favorite - and I really like the tourmaline one - it looks sorta like citrine and I like that, too. I don't 'work' with crystals but I would go with what Lynn said because the clear quartz (?) are meant to do that sort of work, conveying info.

Old 14-11-2017, 02:10 AM
Administrator
Hello

Here are some thoughts on Crystal Balls....now I search for one.

Using a Crystal Ball is the process of "seeing" is known as "scrying", whereby images are claimed to be seen in crystals and then are interpreted as meaningful information.

The information seen is then used to make important decisions in one's life. Such as love, marriage, finances or even travel and business. When the technique of scrying is used with crystals, or any transparent body, it is known as Crystallomancy or Crystal Gazing.

Quartz crystal balls have been used since Medieval times. When you think of a crystal ball most times it’s a clear quartz. Many of them contain a “rainbow” of colors in them. It produces a pure White Light, that then refracts other colors and creates images in the ball.

When a crystal is formed into a ball it is said the house the Universe within it. It bonds with the user to bring in wholeness. Natural Clear Quartz had a wonderful energy, it works with all frequencies and all energy spectrums.

When you get a Crystal Ball make sure you:

- Clear the space of negative energies (I suggest a Smudge)
- Cleanse any other stones your going to use on the table with the
- Crystal Ball (I suggest a Smudge)
- Suggest an assortment of “Healing Crystals” are with the Crystal Ball
- Using it with meditation make sure that you set a “clear intention”
- For readings again set a clear intention that what flows in is for the
“highest and greatest good”

Lynn
Old 14-11-2017, 10:10 AM
Master
Scrying requires a smooth surface and preferably clear / with no distractions. In the past seers used the surface of water a lot, which could be anything from a lake to water in a bowl.
You can buy bowls esp for this, typically shiny and black on the inside.
When I still had my Wicca shop, I sold scrying mirrors. They're black. So a black crystal ball would do too. A matter of preference I suppose.
They needn't be crystal, glass will do just the same. Needn't be a ball either. The scrying mirrors aren't. Personally I think I'd prefer a scrying mirror over a ball.