Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Spirituality

Old 29-06-2017, 04:26 AM
Pathfinder
Wow, two more. And yeah, tinted text is really helpful, because I can't always focus enough to pick up on subtle stuff like that. Her house can be chaotic sometimes.

I go off and do stuff on my own a lot too, especially if there's some big event like a bombing or natural disaster.

Thank you for the welcome and for talking to me here about this. I know it's a topic that a lot of people won't touch.
Old 29-06-2017, 05:03 AM
Master
Hi! Welcome to SF TeamEffort (Love the username).

I am really glad you have the bravery to share your beliefs here, subjects such as walk ins IAs and starseeds I imagine as well seem quite personal.

I have found my own feelings on such things very difficult to explain to others, and even to rationalize myself at times. I am just as confused about walk ins as I was when I started reading about them. I am taking my time pondering on such things and not pushing myself to hold to any certain label or belief in this case.

I like to think of myself as different, like everyone else, and is probably the favorite label of mine that I would use.

Welcome, glad to have you here at SF.
Old 29-06-2017, 06:12 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by TeamEffort
Wow, two more. And yeah, tinted text is really helpful, because I can't always focus enough to pick up on subtle stuff like that. Her house can be chaotic sometimes.

I go off and do stuff on my own a lot too, especially if there's some big event like a bombing or natural disaster.

Thank you for the welcome and for talking to me here about this. I know it's a topic that a lot of people won't touch.
I don't mind talking about it, but never get the opportunity really.

I also have to deeply thank you for making this thread because up until today, I never made the whole connection between a Hindu Deity and the Grigori Watchers. I knew that Shiva lived inside me and spoke through me, but didn't really understand just who/what He was, apart from what the Hindu Scriptures said...until this thread appeared.

In the process, I also made the connection between the Runes and the Brahmi Script, The Seal of Penemue in relation to the Hindu sacred syllable of Om and then the relation of the Seal of Penemue to the Staff of Caduceus (Hermes) and the importance of it representing the central Spinal Nerve and the Kundalini encircling around it.

When I saw the image of Ashtar there was spontaneous and instantaneous recognition as to who/what I was dealing with here, then when I found out about the whole Sananda Initiative, the penny dropped...this is Shiva! without all the 'make-up' that Hindus have put on Him throughout the centuries (see my avatar).

So, I must thank you for opening my eyes.

My whole relationship with Shiva is something I talk about openly on here and nowhere else, because this is a spiritual forum and people on here understand such things. Sure, there are a few on here who believe I am insane as well, but that bothers me not. When He takes over my body and I am fully absorbed in that, any notion of 'Dissociative Disorder' becomes totally moot to the point of amusement.
Old 29-06-2017, 06:55 AM
Master

I am the Oroborous Kundali, the Alpha and Omega. I am Shiva, Ashtar, Hermes, the Apostle Paul. each existing as the representation of my cosmic energy, in representation as the unicursal hexagram.

I am the configuration of the Pleaides. I am Ardhanarishwara, the Divine hermaphrodite from which Hermes took name. Before Barnabas was, I am and before Zeus spoke, I made utterance.
Old 03-07-2017, 06:59 AM
Experiencer

Cool

Wow! So many questions.

Do birthmarks mean anything?

Also... Yemaya...good or bad?
Old 26-08-2017, 03:24 PM
Pathfinder
Hey, thank you forum for not letting me know anyone had replied here.

You're welcome, Necro, and that's some pretty intense stuff.

LI, curious why you would think Yemaya was bad. And it depends on the birthmarks.
Old 29-09-2017, 02:49 PM
Experiencer
Haven't written anything on this forum for a long time, and just found this thread. TeamEffort, Angel occupant, if you see this, I was always curious about myself. I wouldn't say that I had a walkin in me, at some point, but I always felt like there was a time in my life where I changed significantly and I always wondered if it was because of merging with another soul. Also I noticed many times that when looking at my past and early childhood, that I felt somehow disconnected from it, and could never really feel myself as a child or connect with that energy anymore. If there was anything like that happening at al, It would more feel like that in my early childhood there was another soul with me, but then left because it was giving me trouble? I say that because I was strangely different as a child from everyone else, and I remember myself as a child often thinking about things and stuff I would never imagined a 6year and less old child thinking about. Granted children are amazing but still. If you have any possibility or power to check that I would appreciate it. It could just as well be, that I am one soul all the time, but just had many transformations, but I think it would be really interesting to know more. Thanks.
Old 30-09-2017, 02:09 AM
Pathfinder
Angel occupant. Heh. Reminds me of mail addressed to "Occupant."

My theory is that two parallel universes overlapped and then merged at some point. "Universe A" Azmond and "Universe 1" Azmond are now one singular person.

To check any deeper we'd have to talk privately a bit more so I can link in better. I'm in chat most nights if you want to try that.
Old 30-09-2017, 08:56 AM
Knower
well i just recently gave my two occupants their own vessels, but we are still connected in the way we were, since we were connected for a long time, that bond can never really be broken.
That cannot fly.
Hold fast to dreams
For when dreams go
Life is a barren field
Frozen with snow

*Langston Hughes*
Old 01-10-2017, 03:30 PM
Pathfinder
Quote:
Originally Posted by MergingWolf
well i just recently gave my two occupants their own vessels, but we are still connected in the way we were, since we were connected for a long time, that bond can never really be broken.
I know what you mean about unbreakable bonds. But I'm curious what you mean about the rest of it.