Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Mediumship

Old 18-06-2018, 03:14 PM
Pathfinder

Can we change anything

Hi everyone

For many, many years I have dealt with either people just before crossing over or afterwards. I even almost always know the dates and times some one will pass.

My father is 80 years old and in relatively good health for 80. I have known for sometime now that this is the year I will see him go. I know the date is in November of this year and I'm almost positive of the time as well.

I feel that next month, July, will be the start of the end of it all. I also have felt it will be due to some type of accident. I believe something on July 24th
will ultimately be the cause of him passing in November. Since I know something will happen on July 24th is there anything I can do to stop or hinder anything from happening? I have never tried to stop anything like this before.

I guess because it's my dad I wanna try to keep him as long as I can. I really wish for once I would be totally wrong about all this.

Thanks
Mb
Old 18-06-2018, 04:42 PM
Master
your question is addressing the idea of free-will vs. determinism.
as a being of free-will, i don't know that it's possible to truly abandon
that responsibility, and render oneself powerless. free-will is a rule
that cannot be [truly] broken.
the thing to consider is if your will is in or out of alignment with the
will of your father, the will of Gaia, and God's will. if you're working
against those interests, you're likely to fail in imposing your desires.
if you're all in agreement, i don't see how anyone else's vote would
make a difference.

here's 3/4 hours worth of interview with Drunvalo Melchizedek;
he speaks of a few things which seem to relate to your question.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oNZQbdFxKvE
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mbC2wOrgihc
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=g15QGRWFgbo
Old 19-06-2018, 12:17 AM
Knower

Once, as I was leaving work, I got a flash of understanding about the impending death of someone. I ignored it, thinking it was odd to have such morbid thoughts. The next day, I woke to a phone call, telling me about his accident.

I was very, very upset and phoned my teacher, "if I'm going to receive things like this, I want them to be strong enough so that I can't ignore them and maybe I could have done something about it!"

"Oh no," she said, "we exist on many, many dimensions and if you had a piece of yourself that knew, a non-physical part of you was obviously there, with him and helping him through his path."

So... is it the same here?

I would meditate for - as HORACE said - alignment. If it is for you to change things, you will. If it is not, then you can have a small amount of peace knowing you were, and are, a light that shines the way.

Em.
Old 19-06-2018, 03:33 AM
Master

I believe that true glimpses of futures events come to us through our subconscious, which has access to the non-physical planes where there's neither time, nor space. You either get accurate information you can't change, or you just get inaccurate information. This doesn't have anything to do with "free will".

It is possible that in your subconscious you fear for your father passing away because of his age, because of your frame of mind, or some other inference.

As I've stated above, you can't do anything about what will happen, but you can enjoy your time together more consciously, and you can also try to be proactive with some supplementary proactive health and safety attention.

Best wished to both of you!
Old 19-06-2018, 04:52 PM
Master

Mb, it must be a horrible burden to have this knowledge. I just want to give you a
Old 19-06-2018, 09:24 PM
Administrator
I to have had this happen to me many times. you see something and you know that there is not much you can do about it.
My niece was taken into hospital through a bad chest but she had tristomy 18.or Edwards syndrome.
someone asked me how she was I said she will pass tonight at 7.00 pm.
I knew I couldn't prevent it.
they looked at me like I had two heads for saying that.at 7.00pm that night she took her last breath.
I have done it with many people even my own husband.he was ill but all the doctors said he will live for months.but I knew and I tried to prepair him for it.
if it is your dads time to go he will go and there will be nothing you can do about it.

Namaste
Old 20-06-2018, 08:24 AM
Master
I have had a similar experience.

It was a friend whom was leaving for his home state. While he was about to leave for the airport he stopped and said his goodbyes to us, saying he would be back to our state to visit.

He hugged me and as I hugged him I had the strangest feeling of knowing this was going to be the last time I saw him. I remember my thoughts being- This will be the last time we see him alive.

I felt a knowing that he would leave and he would not be coming back.

He left. There was nothing I or anyone else there could do. His plane left in 15 minutes.

Well he did make it home, and for a few months was active on social media.

All of a sudden- it's been months, over half a year, and no one has heard anything from him. His social media friends have posted to his wall asking if anyone has heard from or seen him.

It has been like this for months. We all have been fearing the worst for months.

When it is someone's time, it is their time. There isn't anything we can do.

Unless it is a case of where physically we can save a life- someone is drowning but we are able to help and save them, there is not much we can do.

We usually must let someone go.

Mb, my support and blessings to you at this time.

Enjoy the time you have with your dad.
Old 22-06-2018, 06:19 PM
Pathfinder

Thanks to everyone ! I have had this ability for many years. In the past year it has really developed a lot more. In some ways I have always considered this a curse. My great grand mother had the same ability.

I know when both my parents and my siblings will all pass. I know the ages of them I should say. And at some point when the time gets closer I get the dates and usually within a week or two I receive the exact time of passing. I have never been wrong as of yet.

However, this is the first time I have ever got a date like in this case of an accident that will happen that will ultimately lead up to a death. Sad part of this is with my dad an accident of some kind will take place July 24th and he wont pass until 11/4/18. I do feel that this accident will cause him to linger on for several months where he wont really be able to do anything.

Stanger thing here is besides this group, my wife is the only person I have told about this. And a few days ago I was talking to my mother and out of the blue she started telling where I could find all the paper work for the funerals that they paid for. She even told me what all to do and to find everything at. I have 1 brother and 2 sisters all older than me. She told me to handle everything and I am the executor of their wills. I found it strange that she just brought all this up.

Now I have seen my mother will live to be 83, as now she will be 81 in September. Both parents in good health.

Its not a burden I take very lightly. This seems like the most active gift I have. I have several gifts but I don't seem to work so much in those like this one.

@linen53, Ill take that hug now. :)

btw I am open to any reading any one may have for me via PM if some has anything for me. I don't know why I felt like throwing that out there.
Old 22-06-2018, 07:24 PM
Experiencer

You might be knowing these things because those people have chosen the day they will leave the body beforehand - you are reading their lifeplan. If that is so it would be best not to try and prevent their passing. You can ask for it but in the end it's their decision. Hugs.
Old 22-06-2018, 11:19 PM
My take...we can delay things...sure...next week or next year...but it will still happen.
It's nice for us, is all, to have more time with them.

Like Mariah Carey sings...I'd risk my all to have just one more night with you.

I'd say it's worth it. Do what you can. Love is so powerful.

*I'll text in Navy Blue when I'm speaking as a Mod. :)

Prepare yourself for the coming astral journey of death by daily riding in the balloon of God-perception.
Through delusion you are perceiving yourself as a bundle of flesh and bones, which at best is a nest of troubles.
Meditate unceasingly, that you may quickly behold yourself as the Infinite Essence, free from every form of misery. ~Paramahansa's Guru's Guru