Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Spirituality

Old 27-05-2018, 06:18 PM
Experiencer
Effect of the awakening ?

I noticed that I start to have several difficulties to express myself and to collect my thoughts to express it in a decent and regulated way. I start to be very dispersed and have a stammer whereas I have very good skills at written language.

I don't know why ...I'm 30 and it's worse than ever ! I want to express 1000thoughts at the same time and it's transforming in a messy speech lol.
Is it a consequence of awakening ...?
I talk very fast now and when I start a sentence.i want to go in another branch and go back to the first idea etc etc !!

Is an effect of awakening ?!
Old 27-05-2018, 06:26 PM
Master

Why do you think you're awakening? Maybe you're just stressed out due to whatever efforts you're doing, and / or diet, lifestyle, ...
Old 27-05-2018, 07:05 PM
Experiencer
Hi inavalan,

I don't think I'm awakening: I am.
Got the gentle and slow process for 2 years (or more).
I have mainly clearhearing and clearseeing (I see auras/coronal chakras these last weeks).

That's why I wonder if it's related or not.
I wasn't like this before or at least not so much. Its been a mess now as I manage my own thoughts (that never stops !! My mental is overactive) and random thoughts coming from around. (Stressed out by crowded places for example)

But also Im an anxious girl from the beginning so it doesnt help..
Old 27-05-2018, 08:14 PM
Ascender

You have extra Energy that is building up in you so you should find a way to release it or ground it.It depends on what you like to do to relax.
You can use this extra Energy by doing something physical and creative,art,dancing,singing.
A more relaxing way is to go for a walk in nature and look at everything deeply and listen to the sounds,, try to put your attention on the outside world instead of on your thoughts.

Watching an Interesting movie or read a book(not spiritual stuff)

Writing down your thought's and Ideas will get them out of your system too.
If you are doing anything that increases Energy like Meditation/taichi then take a break until you get some balance again as you should first get used to this new level of Energy before you increase it any further.

Crowded places will be full of all different types of Energy so stay away from those places too until you feel better.
Old 27-05-2018, 09:21 PM
Experiencer
Hi barrynu

Thanks for the advice :)
I just had 30mn flow yoga at home it balances me !
Also reading and listening to music brings me peace. :)

Indeed, got a lot energy flowing through me these times...especially before to sleep I hear fast-Morse codes, very quick messages buzzing soft or sometimes hard in my ears !!(light language..?) it s really fascinating as the sound is very similar to a computer central unity running ...! :o

The last two nights I heard also people singing as soon as I went to bed ( I was still awake, just reading).

I have the opportunity to live at the end of the city, close to a lake so I got Nature around me.
Going on shopping on Saturdays is simply impossible for me. Since I m a little girl!
Once I was in a big commercial center with a friend and I was completely confused in 10mn. Couldn't understand what she was sayin (Asking for repeat 3times!!) and I was spatially disoriented. Felt completely lost and sucked lol.

I work in communication so I really need to focus myself !
Old 28-05-2018, 04:30 AM
Ascender

Yoga is Good.It will Balance the Energy and spread it out around your body into the places that need it more.
I don' t see or hear much,Just occasionally I hear a high pitch spinning noise.No idea what it is but I know that its not from the physical world as I have investigated every possibility....Have fun on your journey too.
Old 28-05-2018, 10:38 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Helix6
Once I was in a big commercial center with a friend and I was completely confused in 10mn. Couldn't understand what she was sayin (Asking for repeat 3times!!) and I was spatially disoriented. Felt completely lost and sucked lol.

I work in communication so I really need to focus myself !

Hi,

My understanding and my experience with these things is that your brain is reorganizing itself. It is moving away from strictly linear information processing to being more multidimensional.

I would say 'yes' to your thread's primary question. However it is not strictly an age related thing. It is time for those who can become more this way to start their transition. I have a similar issue myself. I can hear quite well. Yet the task of translating linear vocabulary sentences spoken by others has become harder for me. I can ask some one to repeat what they said. They will say it in the same way every time and I do not understand it any better.

What kind of work do you do in communications? It is an interesting career choice for some one like you to have. Knowing in your life plan about this probable circumstance and being drawn to that field of work.

In my case I am dysletic. My right brain lobe has always been way ahead of the left brain's linear processing abilities. I read that this condition is actually a balance in brain lobe information intake. Some thing dysletic people have which is understood as a learning disability and not an evolutional ability.

I hope that my thoughts on this will resonate with you.

John

http://www.telepathyacademy.net/
Old 28-05-2018, 11:21 AM
Experiencer
Quote:
I noticed that I start to have several difficulties to express myself and to collect my thoughts to express it in a decent and regulated way. I start to be very dispersed and have a stammer whereas I have very good skills at written language.

I don't know why ...I'm 30 and it's worse than ever ! I want to express 1000thoughts at the same time and it's transforming in a messy speech lol.
I talk very fast now and when I start a sentence.i want to go in another branch and go back to the first idea etc etc !!

I have short periods of this happening to me. I think John makes a good point, and I also seem to experience it when I'm aware I'm either healing intensely or my consciousness is expanding - like a larger awareness takes place.

I also found it coincided when I increased my meditation one and a half times the amount I was doing, daily. I think energy, consciousness etc needs to disperse properly and evenly flow throughout everywhere, which can take time. I found it really difficult talking to people; I couldn't express what I wanted to say clearly and concisely and I was taking longer to answer questions people would ask me. If your meditation or yoga has increased or intensified lately, it might also be that.
Old 22-06-2018, 03:09 AM
Newbie ;)

Quote:

This is wild.... I find myself having this same problem, and it kind of throws you off, whenever your known as a good talker and can explain things in depth to people where they can understand...... And then bam I end up looking crazy cause I can't get the words out like I want, or I'm steady jumping around subjects... I'm also 30, and I find it interesting that you say you've been awakening gradually for two years...

Just a weird question...

Were you real into conspiracies and secret societies etc. Before you started awakening??