Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Spirituality

Old 23-05-2018, 06:54 AM
Ascender

Quote:
Originally Posted by traceyacey12
wow. sounds interesting. can I ask what you do for work? also, wouldn't you say you have awakened since there's beauty in every moment? is there a higher level to attain than beauty at every moment?

I worked until I was 42(2012)so I had everything in place that I could stop working and live on state benefits.I don't have much now but I don't need much.
I understand you may not be in the same position as me so you may need a different approach to work and the necessity for money to live on.We cant all live on fresh air but we can probably all live with less money.We think we need lots of things that we don't.
"People Problems" at work require understanding of the person.the same applies to family.Friends are easier to let go if they are not helping.
Realising that you have "Awakened" is just the start,,its not the end.there is no end,Even the great masters that have died and moved on are still learning but on a different level of Existence that may not be physical.
Somewhere in this universe Buddha may be at the bottom off his class

Don't worry so much about getting somewhere as too much thought stops your spirit from giving you messages.
Find a teacher,I'v had many.I listened and learned and left them behind
Old 23-05-2018, 07:19 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by blindpilot824
Of course music causes an awakening... A major aspect involves how music connects you to the unseen. The voice, sound, feel....naturally when you feel the music you awaken because so much of an awakening involves feeling everything
Music helps me to direct my feelings where they need to be at that time. I listen to a wide range of music. But have a hard time with pop music. "My Awakening" witch for me is a slow ongoing process. I can't say one day I woke up got hit in the head and saw the light. Nature is what fuels the "Awakening" for me. Very similar to how music does for you. The touching, feeling, soaking up that natural vibe, even that sense of danger. It forces one to really pay attention.
Old 25-05-2018, 02:04 PM
Greenslade

Quote:
uh yes, I am facing things that I didn't have the guts to face in past. Things are coming up for healing? That's how people describe awakening. I am having a sort of ego death - hard to focus on anything else - everything that used to have a lot of importance no longer does. But I'm glad to be here. Initially I resisted it, but the ego I shed was stressful and it is amazing to find out there's more to life than the daily grind. I would agree with you about me having convinced myself that I have awakened and therefore experiencing music as strange except I would still think that I would be able to enjoy music since it was a big part of my life and something from which I derived a lot of pleasure and have no intent to (either consciously or subconsciously) leave behind. But if you're wondering, yes, the awakening is still going on but there are parts that are in the past and that's what I am referring to as having already happened. I don't remember what I posted in the past, but this is all new to me - everyday my conception of what this is is challenged, so I maybe wrong when I post things.
Herte's a little secret for you that few will tell you. We don't progress in a linear fashion and we're never back at Square One. We walk in spirals in the same way as the solar system spirals across the galaxy. What isn't understood by most is that the sun itself travels across the galaxy and we revolve around the sun, that creates a spiral pattern. Those things that you don't have the guts to face? That's you walking the spiral and those things are no longer you. The reason they're here is so you can learn a different lesson from them. Perhaps coming up for healing, perhaps coming up for a different understanding of what they were at that time so you can perceive them differently today. It would be a mistake to think that there are mistakes, so learn that there are only things to learn from.

I'd drop the whole idea of ego-death because really it's a myth and frankly it'll set you on a mindset you don't need. If your ego was 'dead' you'd lose all touch with any kind of reality and you'd end up in the funny farm. Seriously. What 'dies' is your old paradigms, your old ways of thinking and how you perceive things. They no longer serve you. What you don't need is the guts to face your past, what you need is to understand that what you are doing is coming to a different understanding of them, having different perceptions and getting rid of the baggage that you've been carrying. It's preparation for a brand new you, and that's something to look forwards to isn't it?

I do understand what you mean about music, and often music hits our emotions. We listen to music that resonates with us, the lyrics could have been written about you because you've been there and felt like that. But 'you' have moved on so the music won't have the same associations. You may not need what music brought you, music is what you connect to and is external to you, while it might have been a large part of your Life it just means you don't connect in the same way to what's external to you. What often happens with Awakening is that we start connecting to what's internal instead - what you say you don't have the guts to face. While we're here, hit YouTube, do a search and check out some 432 music.

Do yourself a favour and stop worrying about 'challenged' and 'wrong'. Enjoy the ride, have the experience and enjoy having something new every day. You're going to have the experience anyway, what's going to happen isn't up for discussion. It's already a done deal. What isn't a done deal is how you experience it, and that's your choice entirely.

Quote:
is there a higher level to attain than beauty at every moment?
Becoming beauty.
Old 27-05-2018, 03:10 PM
Deactivated Account
Quote:
Anyone else feel like music doesn't sound as good as it used to now that you have awakened?

For me the question is more like:

Have you ever noticed the words which are sung in some/most of the music ?

You know, words which are actually unwanted, combined with a tune which should raise happiness ?!

Look what prayer is, and combine now those words with happiness, how can something good come out of it ?
When you sing these words, its actually like a mantra or prayer ... And in combination with happiness ? no go for me ...

Confusing thing ...

As if there is no 'Pure positive' music/word combination. Of course i know it is logical for the 'not awakened' people, because the words rhyme and the message which comes out is understandable, but for me, it looks like they are signing of what they do not want to have but not knowing that they are getting what they sing of ...

I hope you understand what i mean. :p