Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Paranormal & Supernatural > UFOs

Old 22-03-2012, 04:39 PM
Deactivated Account

Quote:
Originally Posted by PitBull
Well the movie is based on a true story isnt it? Uhm... Anyhow if it is or isnt, id never think that alliend did that. Those are deamons! Why would an allien speak a language that jesus spoke?

Ummm I knew this would be here, someone saying they are demons...hmmm

Anyways, Jesus didn't speak that language, first because he spoke Aramaic, and second because the language portrayed in the movie, predated him by thousands of years or maybe less, I can't remember, but anyway it existed before him. If not the movie Passion of the Christ would have been endless subtitles like "----Oh Father----why-------"

Sorry, had to throw that little joke in there.

Now we need a Conspiracy Theorist, OK I'll do it myself: Those are the same aliens that are helping the Illuminati take over!!!!

On a more serious note, I thought the movie was really based on true events! Finding out it was fake, was a total bust! Though I have to say that I prefer it that way, because it was truly scary.

But even if it was, something that alien said about being God, well it ties to the theory that we are truly slaves of a more advanced, and cruel race from another planet, and we live in an invisible prison without even realizing it! Some say us humans were created by aliens to do all the heavy working for them.

If this ever came to be true, well I am hoping we have other advanced races looking over us and trying to help us. Here's hoping!
Old 24-03-2012, 03:00 PM
OfflineAFK

yeah they said the language they spoke was like the very first language on earth. Which i think they are hinting at, that the aliens were the first ones on this planet
Old 24-03-2012, 03:55 PM
Deactivated Account

Quote:
Originally Posted by OfflineAFK
yeah they said the language they spoke was like the very first language on earth. Which i think they are hinting at, that the aliens were the first ones on this planet

Well that agrees with those theories which say we are the result of biological engineering done by a more advanced race.
That also ties to the RH- theory.

You'd think those same aliens would be smart enough to communicate in a way which would allow us to understand them! hahaha
Old 18-05-2012, 03:17 PM
sappy

Great movie but unfortunately that story wasn't true but there is some truth in the movie like the Anunnaki and Zacharia Sitchin interpretation of ancient Sumarian tablets and according to him they speak of a alien race known as the anunnaki which according to Sitchin came to earth and jump started the evolution of the human race to become slaves that mine gold for them.... It sounds far fetched but you never know there is a missing link in human evolution... But there is a movie about alien abduction that is based on a true story called Fire In The Sky you should check it out if you haven't already. But i do believe in UFO's because i have personally witnessed them did i get abducted... no.... i didn't see any alien beings and further more my great uncle was a aeronautical engineer for bowing in the 50's and 60's and before he died he told a story that he was hired by the government to work on a classified project he didn't say anything other than he preceded to ask do you believe in UFO's and we said i don't know and his response was well you should.
Old 18-05-2012, 07:38 PM
Rumar

I seriously doubt any aliens will claim to be GOOOOOODDDDDDD.
They're not that self-righteous nor would they call themselves a form of being, they would call themselves as a name, if anything Yahweh or Jehova if we're going to go by Christian faith in this. The movie was pretty good up until that part.
Old 11-06-2012, 07:32 AM
Master
Did someone say, "conspiracy"?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VDNDJZ9VfOQ&feature=related

"There is no place in this new kind of physics for both the field and matter, for the field is the only reality." - A. Einstein
Old 11-06-2012, 07:36 AM
Sybilline

It was awfully scary :( I don't know if it was real. I would like to think it's not and that aliens don't do that, but still who knows, I mean there are testimonials.
Old 13-06-2012, 12:30 AM
Master
The answer is out there, isn't it...

But, in the greater reality of things, there really is no, "here", or "there" or, "out there", as time, space, and gravity is illusory.
Welcome then to "The Matrix".

www.nderf.org

"There is no place in this new kind of physics for both the field and matter, for the field is the only reality." - A. Einstein
Old 27-06-2012, 01:47 AM
Rumar

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sybilline
It was awfully scary :( I don't know if it was real. I would like to think it's not and that aliens don't do that, but still who knows, I mean there are testimonials.

Well, there ARE records and ancient carvings/paintings/literature of beings from "the stars" and there's a lot of markings that can be seen from space, the only way to make those would know that folks would be seeing it from high above which humans didn't have anything that could help create flight way back when. So aliens are widely accepted and even testimonials of witnesses.

Government vids about aliens and a wikileaks report about alien and government work.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IeLtVp2FOqQ
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_jcLexFjklA
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7TVOnYxOaug
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=l9IdvugTu1U
Old 27-06-2012, 09:46 AM
Sybilline

Creepy stuff. Oh and I think the movie says the language was Sumerian.