Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Meditation

Old 28-02-2012, 03:28 PM
marganda

Angel1 Connection with Creativity and Grounding

Until now I haven't understood what grounding is. Is it another word for protection? I see people saying they will be drinking water so they are grounded. How does one drinking water can help you be grounded?
Im intereted in grounding because I have been getting message that I have
to ground myself because I am a creative person --but I dont get the connection. What happens if i dont ground myself while being creative?

can anyone enlighten me. May be this is the answer to my problem...
Old 29-02-2012, 06:24 PM
Master

im still learning about this..........
being ungrounded is scattered energy...... your energy is somewhere else....outside of your body..... it's important to ground ourselves after meditation....because meditating makes you ungrounded because we are meditating into higher realms....

i finally learned how to get myself grounded.....by getting out in nature and touching a tree.....and also by carrying stones in my pocket for my root chakra. i can tell a huge difference just by getting out in nature and leaning against a tree!
when you are very grounded, you are centered in your energy body.
this website helped me understand it more.... =)

http://www.healing-crystals-for-you....grounding.html
Old 29-02-2012, 06:41 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by marganda
Until now I haven't understood what grounding is. Is it another word for protection? I see people saying they will be drinking water so they are grounded. How does one drinking water can help you be grounded?
Im intereted in grounding because I have been getting message that I have
to ground myself because I am a creative person --but I dont get the connection. What happens if i dont ground myself while being creative?

can anyone enlighten me. May be this is the answer to my problem...

Grounding is helping the physical body work with the expanded energies you create when you do spiritual work like meditation. You will burn off more body fluids which is why drinking water helps the body.

A creative person will need to integrate their conceptual ideas into some form of physical manifestation. Your body is always involved in this process because the body is your physical representation for your energetic essence.

When you do not ground yourself then your body becomes more exhausted than needs to be. All energy work effects the physical body. Rest is also necessary.

I hope these views will be helpful.

John

http://www.telepathyacademy.net/