Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Paranormal & Supernatural > UFOs

Old 14-09-2019, 02:50 PM
Newbie ;)

Are Experts Looking For The Wrong Thing?

Hello Everyone! Long time lurker … first time poster. I've had a question in my mind for some time now and I'm finally putting it down on paper. So here goes:

In today's scientific media, we always hear about 'Searching For Intelligent/Alien/Extraterrestrial Life' or something like 'So and So Finds Some Type Of Substance That Points To Intelligent/Alien/Extraterrestrial Life'.

Every time something like this comes up, I've always noticed that they say they are looking for something PHYSICAL, something that has FORM, something that makes life HUMAN LIFE sustainable. Who's to say that we will ever find anything in physical/human form? I beleive everyone who follows this type of topic surely understands, or at least beleives it's a possibility, that any type of life form outside of planet earth may have the ability to exist in non-physical form/dimensions. Ultimately the life form may DECIDE to have some type of physical form, but they may not have to be in that form at all times.

I just feel like we're looking for something or some thing that may not even exist, because they choose not to exist in this physical dimension. Hopefully someone follows what I'm saying at this point ...

Also, to a somewhat different point, when I hear of 'Ancient Alien Technology', could it be true that at some point 2000+ years ago, these now advanced beings were ONLY living in physical form at the time as they haven't fully advanced yet?

Would love to hear your thoughts, opinions, and discussions on this topic!
Old 15-09-2019, 05:52 AM
Pathfinder

Hello spacewalker, welcome , u brought up a very good question , I've noticed it too on the media ,they are always looking for something physical , we really don't know how they can look in the other diminsions, realms , we. don't really know what they look like , I've often wondered what angels look like , they might look frighting in their spirit body , if we really could see them , now I'm sure if a archangel wanted to look human I'm sure they could possible , i googled archangels pics &some of the pics made them look like a longhaired rockstar , but yeah i agree with ya
Old 17-09-2019, 02:59 AM
Ascender

Absolutely. Once beings reach light body/ 5th dimension, they are more energetic than physical. These advanced beings travel through dimensions by using their minds, more so than their bodies. Bodies at that point, are more optional. You are absolutely correct.
Old 17-09-2019, 03:27 AM
Master
The energy it takes to travel in the physical might not be obtainable.
We got to think out of the box.

As a side note, has anybody gave any thought to Earth's Trojan satellite 2010 TK7?

⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜ ⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜

Happiness is the result of an enlightened mind whereas suffering is caused by a distorted mind.
   ⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜ ⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜