Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Indigo, Crystal, & Star Children

Old 23-02-2016, 02:38 PM
Newbie ;)

Color Am I a crystal child?

A couple of months ago, I came across the description for crystal children after a friend introduced me to an indigo children test. I thought it was kind of interesting, but I didn't feel like there was too much validity to it, because this friend introduced it to me as an example for how people use tests to boost their egos and support a particular idea of themselves... I read the description of the crystal children, though, and I felt like I finally found an accurate description of a person that matches my own personality. I felt like someone finally explained why I do the things I do. I have always associated other people with colors, but have never been able to figure out what color my own personality is, so I am just wondering, could this be because I have a crystal aura? I would really appreciate if anyone would be willing to let me know what color aura they think I have... That would be really helpful! Thanks! (Here are some pictures of me: http ://em98blog .wordpress .com)
Old 23-02-2016, 10:04 PM
Newbie ;)

Just to clarify, I'm not exactly sure what I believe spiritually, so at this point I've just prepared myself for exploration of these kind of spiritual things. :)

Last edited by Apple : 24-02-2016 at 12:13 AM.
Old 24-02-2016, 03:27 AM
Experiencer
Cat Hi Apple

We all share traits from each type of child and so even an aura may not be conclusive. Star children are driven with a purpose and it is ultimately what you are driven to accomplish that will identify you as Crystal.

"Crystal’s come in to act in harmony with the world. They are more blissful and even-tempered than the Indigo’s. They set the example for the masses to see how we can act in cooperation with one another."

No matter what you are just know that nobody can stop you from blossoming into the beautiful person you are.
Old 24-02-2016, 04:10 AM
Deactivated Account

Hi Apple. Welcome Barns N Nobles has a decent collection of books on this topic.

I don't put too much belief in it, however, I find the topic very fascinating. It's whatever you can identify with, if the description feels good and resonates, than it must be. For kicks, I would say I am a Crystal ( the earlier born are called crystal scouts). I got some big eyes lol. Indigos are known to be brash and are very expressive. Fire! All here to uplift humanity..

Article description.
http://www.gaia.com/article/23-ways-...pinterest:blog

Documentary
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vv8RCi0Sico

Quote:
Originally Posted by starchild
No matter what you are just know that nobody can stop you from blossoming into the beautiful person you are

Beautifully said.
Old 24-02-2016, 04:58 AM
Newbie ;)

Smile

Quote:
Originally Posted by StarChild
We all share traits from each type of child and so even an aura may not be conclusive. Star children are driven with a purpose and it is ultimately what you are driven to accomplish that will identify you as Crystal.

"Crystal’s come in to act in harmony with the world. They are more blissful and even-tempered than the Indigo’s. They set the example for the masses to see how we can act in cooperation with one another."

No matter what you are just know that nobody can stop you from blossoming into the beautiful person you are.

Thank you @StarChild and @Clover for your replies... Those were some thoughtful comments! I hope you are right about blossoming into a beautiful person, lol, but I do feel so thankful things are not worse with my mental health, hahaha! Honestly, things could have been so much worse with my mental health, so I look at these descriptions as kind of trivial and insignificant at this point, but, much like @Clover, I just feel like they are kind of fun to think about.

As far as the description goes, I knew from when I first immersed myself in the subject that I was the type of person the idea had originated around. The description fit very accurately, but I am more just curious if I have an actual invisible aura or colorless personality, because that is much more applicable to real life going forth, I guess. I have found my mental space is very much maleable, so I feel like I could change my behavior to be more like an indigo child if I could lose some of my fragility and focus more on future information. Anyone who can read auras is very much welcome to check out the link I posted, haha. That would be really great!

Thank you for the discussion! :)
Old 26-02-2016, 10:19 PM
Experiencer
Hello again Apple,

You appear to have mineral deficiency and you do appear clear to me. I think you will find much more happiness doing whatever you are driven to do. Be true to yourself.
Old 27-02-2016, 12:03 AM
Ascender
From what I can sense about your birth aura Apple, you're full of light colours, pastel shades of light greens, yellows, pinks and peach. My guess would be you're a Rainbow child.
Old 27-02-2016, 01:27 AM
Newbie ;)

Thank you both very much for taking the time to find the pictures and give me a response! I know this thread is very much about an egocentric topic, but I really do not want that to have to be a bad thing right now. It's hard to address the selfishness in asking for aura readings, but I try to, because I know it is the right thing to do now, since others might get so irritated by how I'm talking about myself. I also do feel like I need to just excuse it again, because I have put so much thought into living well and I hate the feeling that those thoughts have gone to waste.

@Howla Dark I had not looked into rainbow child before this, but I had formed a sort of idea of what they are like compared to crystal or indigo children, and I have started viewing my energy as nothing or all the colors. On Pam Osley's aura color quiz, I actually test high on abstract tan, third to crystal and purple, because of how strongly I relate to becoming absorbed in the environment I find myself in. It is something I find myself doing because I do not naturally think things through by making affirmative, decisive decisions. There is no better way I can think to describe this than by referencing "Every Single Night" by Fiona Apple, because of how naturally similar we are. I am sure we have similar auras, but I have noticed there are many, many differences between us, too. It was nice to find her because of how much I can relate to her, but starting in fourth grade, I have felt a disturbing lonliness and separation from everyone around me that I have spent many years unsuccessfully trying to understand. There are differences in my behavior compared to others, but the cause seems spiritual or of destiny. I notice when other people (Kurt Cobain, Marilyn Monroe, Thomas Jefferson and other historical kings/presidents (I think I am projecting it onto them, but I don't do this with Thomas Edison, for example.), Mother Teresa) have this exact same sense of separation, but I do not feel like it is a point I can connect with them through. I named my username after Fiona, actually, because I thought it might provide a chance for me to ask if people can see her aura color. I feel like I have put enough thought into the subject to say I am sure, as far as behavior goes, she and I and Cobain seem like the most sensitive type of people I know of.

Thank you for the suggestion, @StarChild! If you don't mind me asking, what is a mineral deficiency? I can Google it, so don't worry about replying, unless you feel like there's an aspect in particular that might be helpful.

Last edited by Apple : 27-02-2016 at 03:03 AM.
Old 29-02-2016, 05:06 AM
Experiencer
Routine blood tests, such as complete blood count (CBC) and a measurement of electrolytes (minerals) in the blood- this is known as a full chem screening test- it is hard to see from a picture, but you could use Himalayan pink sea salt. The only way to know for sure what you lack is by testing the blood.

There are five main types of mineral deficiency: calcium, iron, magnesium, potassium, and zinc. (and also sodium! aka salt)

These are caused by poor diet, inability to absorb nutrients, or special diets such as low fat, low salt, vegetarian or vegan. Some blood types can't handle strict diets or dietary restrictions.

If you are experiencing any symptoms you should be able to get your blood tested for free.
Old 29-02-2016, 05:08 AM
Experiencer
You need to get a blood test

Routine blood tests, such as complete blood count (CBC) and a measurement of electrolytes (minerals) in the blood- this is known as a full chem screening test- it is hard to see from a picture, but you could use Himalayan pink sea salt. The only way to know for sure what you lack is by testing the blood.

There are five main types of mineral deficiency: calcium, iron, magnesium, potassium, and zinc. (and also sodium! aka salt)

These are caused by poor diet, inability to absorb nutrients, or special diets such as low fat, low salt, vegetarian or vegan. Some blood types can't handle strict diets or dietary restrictions. (such as no meat, no fats, no salts)

If you are experiencing any symptoms you should be able to get your blood tested for free.