Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Religions & Faiths > Taoism

Old 07-04-2011, 01:01 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by TaoZen
Darn right it confused me :-p

But that's fine. It seems as if perhaps I need to stop trying to define and just be
There ya go!

*I'll text in Navy Blue when I'm speaking as a Mod. :)

Prepare yourself for the coming astral journey of death by daily riding in the balloon of God-perception.
Through delusion you are perceiving yourself as a bundle of flesh and bones, which at best is a nest of troubles.
Meditate unceasingly, that you may quickly behold yourself as the Infinite Essence, free from every form of misery. ~Paramahansa's Guru's Guru

Old 07-04-2011, 02:10 AM
TaoZen

thank you all so very much. I think you answer my question...time to stop asking and just be

This forum is quite friendly
Old 07-04-2011, 07:08 PM
windwhistle

The only one who doesn't seem confused here is the original poster!
Old 08-04-2011, 12:32 AM
TaoZen

Quote:
Originally Posted by windwhistle

I greatly appreciate the comment
Old 08-04-2011, 12:50 AM
pre-dawn

Quote:
An Irish politician is supposed to have said "If you are not confused by now then you just don't know what is going on." He was very close to the truth, much more than one would think.

Confusion is a necessary part of the process of increasing awareness. When new things rise into our awareness they are fuzzy and unclear. Confusion about the nature and the meaning of of these new things which present themselves is inevitable.
Old 08-04-2011, 09:00 PM
windwhistle

Those who know don't talk, those who talk don't know.
Old 08-04-2011, 10:14 PM
Quote:
I will be the first one to say I have always hated that stupid sentence.
And it is stupid.
I'm sure at the time the teacher said it it was pertinent.

*I'll text in Navy Blue when I'm speaking as a Mod. :)

Prepare yourself for the coming astral journey of death by daily riding in the balloon of God-perception.
Through delusion you are perceiving yourself as a bundle of flesh and bones, which at best is a nest of troubles.
Meditate unceasingly, that you may quickly behold yourself as the Infinite Essence, free from every form of misery. ~Paramahansa's Guru's Guru

Old 08-04-2011, 10:18 PM
aser's homie

I always enjoy how a animal can be so taoist sufficient. Still they got that iron to move on and not stupify with expectation or any sort of lingering panic or any sort of doubt not worth the dime trouble.
Old 11-04-2011, 09:18 PM
TzuJanLi

Greetings..

Quote:
Welcome to the Talking Club.. those who know talk, those who don't know talk, the trick is identifying which is which..

Be well..
Old 11-04-2011, 09:21 PM
tragblack

Yes, the phrase is about seeing when someone is just blowing steam out of their ***. Usually those kinds of people are gasbags.