Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Indigo, Crystal, & Star Children

Old 21-11-2015, 07:55 PM
Master

A question about indigo/crystal lightworkers and depression

I am wondering if depression can be something which indigo/crystal light workers tend to commonly experience to a degree of in their lives?

What do you think?
Old 21-11-2015, 08:52 PM
Experiencer
To put it frankly; Yes it can be. That is the information you will find everywhere on the internet or even books and articles. But in this world, it would be hard for anyone, be it Star Seed, Indigo, Chrystal or not, to not feel depressed at some point in their life. I am telling this as a person, who started learning about this information exactly at his teenage period, where I felt great sadness at times and was feeling down or depressed most days. Information, that this is pretty normal for star seeds, came really quickly to me. It was as almost propagated in every piece of information, to the extent it was dubious. I am not saying it is not true, as this was exactly how I felt. but a warning: A FALSE sense of security and acceptance of negative feelings can come out of this. A notion of being something different ( which is in itself completely wrong) coupled with entertaining a thought how it is OK for you to be depressed, because it is common, can lead to no where nice. It is really happy and full of joy how you should be all the time =) It may very well be 100% true that yes, certain beings on planet Earth experience great sadness when confronted with this world, but I believe it is not a thing to hold on to.
Old 21-11-2015, 09:22 PM
Master

I totally agree with what you say about accepting (or not accepting) the terms of what is written in indigo literature. I haven't read a lot of it though myself so I was not really aware of this information about the connection between indigo/crystal and depression (hence the question here).

Most of my awareness of these things has been intuitively self guided.

It is almost a pity sometimes that their is such readily available information. While it can be empowering it can also sometimes be restricting as well.

Thank you for your input and sharing your thoughts here Azmond.
Old 21-11-2015, 09:34 PM
Experiencer
I can relate to what you wrote completely, because even though I did experience a lot of profound spiritual moments totally on my own, I still heavily relied on information I gathered from books and later mostly internet, and I still do. And it is exactly like you say. It can became immensely restricting, when you come to the point, where information you need, should come to you directly and be highly personal, in order to help you with your development. Searching for internet you lock away that door for yourself, and with every bit of info you get, you get a piece of dissinfo, or a information that at this time and place is totally irrelevant for you. This is a problem I am mostly facing now..
Old 21-11-2015, 10:07 PM
Master

Ah yes, I try to go inward first and only seek out information if I need clarification on something which is particularly abstract. Even then I try to set the intention of only receiving the information which is most aligned to to my highest truth.

I've been doing some experimenting outside influences lately to see just how much I subconsciously take on board. Then I flip to limiting my outside influences to compare... it is amazing just how much my subconscious takes.on board! Lol

As a bit of context to my initial question:
I noticed that once I had awakened to my highest truth the concept of indigo was introduced to me. The realization itself lifted a great cloud of depression from me. It was empowering and my life and my challenges up until that point made sense.

I have noticed though (three years later) since I have begun my transition away from indigo self to merge with my crystal self that a subtle yet enduring sadness has crept back into the background.
Prior to my awakening depression was a pretty standard setting for me but it completely engulfed me, so what I am experiencing now is much more subtle, tending to only exist in my emotional body but not anywhere else.

I find that sort of interesting because it seems that the elements of self which decided to exist on earth in this current time and place are the parts of me which feel sad... they actually almost keep me anchored to this plane of existence... whioe my higher self expressions are quite joy filled. Part of me wonders if it may even be... necessary.
Old 21-11-2015, 10:30 PM
Newbie ;)

Quote:
I find that sort of interesting because it seems that the elements of self which decided to exist on earth in this current time and place are the parts of me which feel sad... they actually almost keep me anchored to this plane of existence... whioe my higher self expressions are quite joy filled. Part of me wonders if it may even be... necessary.

That's so interesting what you said about feeling as though these negative emotions you hold may be necessary, RedEmbers! I've wondered the exact same thing myself, and have never read of anyone ever thinking a similar thing! When i'm around a lot of people, I sometimes feel it is necessary for me to feel somewhat low, as it stops me picking up all the manic excitable energy of all the people and thus feeling flighty or anxious! It seems to anchor me. Probably not a good way to do that though...
Old 22-11-2015, 05:53 AM
Master

Yes. It is sadness which differs from empathy. It seems to link back to indigo traits where the general feeling is that the 3d world does not match up with the world we come from.

I am inclined to think that it is a trait I have vaguely held onto because it reminds me of where I have come from and what I am trying to anchor here from higher more unified realities.
Old 25-11-2015, 05:34 PM
Quote:
I am wondering if depression can be something which indigo/crystal light workers
tend to commonly experience to a degree of in their lives?

Quote:
Originally Posted by SleepyWarrior
That's so interesting what you said about feeling as though these negative emotions you hold may be necessary, RedEmbers! I've wondered the exact same thing myself, and have never read of anyone ever thinking a similar thing!
When i'm around a lot of people, I sometimes feel it is necessary for me to feel somewhat low, as it stops me
picking up all the manic excitable energy of all the people and thus feeling flighty or anxious!
It seems to anchor me. Probably not a good way to do that though...
Yes, yes, yes these feeling ARE necessary.
Necessary for change...They are wonderful...and a person
that feels these feelings is in a perfect place!
When you move on...you will look back at this time as pivotal.
A very exciting time to feel this way.

*I'll text in Navy Blue when I'm speaking as a Mod. :)

Prepare yourself for the coming astral journey of death by daily riding in the balloon of God-perception.
Through delusion you are perceiving yourself as a bundle of flesh and bones, which at best is a nest of troubles.
Meditate unceasingly, that you may quickly behold yourself as the Infinite Essence, free from every form of misery. ~Paramahansa's Guru's Guru

Old 03-12-2015, 07:38 AM
Master

I had not realised that their was another response here until now

I remembered something since I first posed my question here. When I cleared my personal karma way back during my awakening I also acted as a vessel clearing some of the associated imprints from my family karma, I remembered that I have been doing this all my life completely unaware, I remembered that when I heal, others heal. I remembered that we are connected via a web and that when I heal certain patterns and imprints I send that healing out through the web... others become affected even if on a very subtle level. They can heal too.

I had forgotten that sadness reminds me of which imprints need to be healed in myself and... how personal healing affects those around me

How cool is that!