Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Complementary Therapies & Traditional Medicine > Hypnosis

Old 12-10-2013, 04:53 AM
softtidesandties

Reasonable pricing?

What is a reasonable price for hypnotherapy sessions?
Old 13-10-2013, 03:36 PM
Master

I would say contact a number of them and see . Try some of the free stuff on you tube , you will get an idea of what it is all about . Lots of self hypnosis is also for down load off the net for free or for not too much , depending on what area you want . The tapes /cds for past life regression , astral projection , ect. can found in most new age book stores . I have scene them for $15-$25 .
Old 23-10-2013, 02:21 AM
Andal

It depends on where you are. Here in the US the standard price is between $100 and $200 per hour. Many hypnotists also don't do single sessions. They will offer package deals where you end up paying less per session.
Old 12-11-2013, 08:54 AM
Seeker

Quote:
Originally Posted by Andal
It depends on where you are. Here in the US the standard price is between $100 and $200 per hour. Many hypnotists also don't do single sessions. They will offer package deals where you end up paying less per session.

Whoa! That seems like a lot. Not that I really have any idea about it.
Old 12-11-2013, 11:03 AM
livingkarma

I read an ad for $45 ...
Old 15-11-2013, 04:33 PM
Master

These things are expensive as hypnotherapists have to be registered and insured (well here in UK), then there will be ongoing training they have to pay for, may be room hire - I have a friend who is one and there is not a lot of profit in it.
Old 20-12-2013, 05:30 AM
Andal

Quote:
Originally Posted by samantha360
Whoa! That seems like a lot. Not that I really have any idea about it.

That is standard. And hypnosis is life changing, can you really put a price on that? This pricing is competitive with counselors, therapists, massage therapists, and lawyers. We offer a professional service and are priced accordingly.

Cheers!

Andal
Old 25-12-2013, 01:59 AM
Deactivated Account

self-hypnosis recordings

theres another thread on self-hypnosis-- just my 2pesos on cost - this approach is very affordable and definitely worth trying. Even better to try the free/low-cost recordings first, cuz you can try it and see if you are receptive, if you sense some effect is beginning to happen, before you want to keep investing. I've found it's the best way, but I haven't sunk big $$$ into a renowned professional for comparison.

I mean, I don't wanna put them out of business, but... think of all the reasons they're not needed unless you have some kind of placebo belief in their necessity. With recordings (start with the free ones on Youtube- but you cant download them; there aren't many totally free ones online, but Amazon has a ton for .89-1.99 range. Then if those aren't good enough, other sites have a lot of 2.99-4.99 range- making the uppity hypnotists with $24 sets have to come down in price...) you get a REALLY good deal- and you get to repeat it as often as you like, which was probably a big part of its effectiveness all along. You can try it while you're falling asleep, you can try it while deeply focused on it, or in the background while you work. You can try different orders, start with the most basic messages- for happiness, motivation, chakras, balancing, healing, move up to quitting smoking, or try them all at once. Figure out what works for you- or start with some basic advice- like pick 1 or at most 2-3 basic ones, listen once or twice day, about the same time. You know- the mroe disciplined the practice the more you will get out of it.

It's the way to go, IMO. The internet is such an incredible gift and support for awakening, it's really amazing.
Old 28-12-2013, 12:56 AM
Master

There are some self hypnosis mp3s on torrent sites , and D. Sutphen has some astral projection , past life , ect mp3 for down load for like $15-20 . I will give links to thoes sites in p.m. , if asked . Once you have a mp3 you can listen it off the comp , or burn it to a cd , ect.