Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Complementary Therapies & Traditional Medicine > Reiki

Old 02-05-2011, 05:24 PM
Knower
Reiki Help

So with guide advice have started using this.

Have been practicing with it the past two days now, and for what little i can do Its helped me alot, I can actually smile again which good :) However do still need alot of work since alot of my energies are a mess.

I have looked into my area for classes and such however alot of the information is old, the one area that i did find classes for it was for back in 2007, so kinda missed that by a long shot :X.. I did find a master practitioner a few hours away which am looking into getting services done when i can, but for now need to work on my ability to fix up currently and to maintain afterward.

I can move alot of energy around when I'm open to channel (I do get blocked up sometimes which takes time to get me reopen) However once open I'm like a human receptor :X Also when doing this i tend to pull out alot of negative energy to the point my palms hurt ;/ in which been using crystals to absorb out afterwards or in the middle of the phases.

Currently have a ton of materials downloaded the books just have a ton of information in them but looking for any advice possible to help out for now :) and any is appreciated :)
Old 03-05-2011, 03:10 AM
pre-dawn

It is not clear to me what you are looking for.
Old 03-05-2011, 03:36 AM
Knower
Well i guess i do not know.. Was Hiking again today, and have been Trying to test energy within trees and how i can move that, So pretty much got the idea to pull what i could from me with various reiki phases and redistribute the energy into the trees in the area ~

Have had a lot of success with that today will have to practice more on it however ... I guess i just have to learn what i can on this myself mostly.
Old 03-05-2011, 03:38 AM
Experiencer
Are you positive that what you are doing at the moment is reiki energy? In my experience (usui reiki) I did not start working with that energy until I was attuned by my reiki master.

I've never felt physical pain while using reiki. While working on certain areas I've had energy build to the point that I must clear it and keep working but never an uncomfortable sensation. For me my experience with reiki has nothing to do with pulling any energy out. The reiki just flows through me to the area I am treating.
There are releases of energy but I don't pull anything out like your experiences.
But again thats just me, and I do only have my level 1 at the moment (until I get my 2nd at the end of the month :) ! ).

I definitely recommend following through and working with a reiki master. Maybe even consider getting a treatment by them beforehand so you can be sure that you two mesh together and you feel confident in your decision to have them guide you through your reiki journey.

I found the book Reiki Fire By Frank Arjava Petter quite helpful in giving clear information on usui reiki.

All the best, love and light,
-TrainsAndSewingMachines
Old 03-05-2011, 04:18 AM
Knower
Thank you Ill take look for the book when I can. :)

Though as for the energy wise, No i cannot say its reiki type energy or the like because all i have is books :X I did just sent out a email for treatment atleast with one. Facebook atleast helped with the updated search :P It will be a few hour drive but then can see first hand about it and learn from there.

Its not as bad if i use another ... aka if use the cat as a test subject :P Just seems harder doing myself with it all since focus is tougher. With the cat i just have the hands to concentrate with.
Old 03-05-2011, 11:16 AM
pre-dawn

What you are doing has definitely no connection with Reiki.
Old 03-05-2011, 03:07 PM
Knower
it is energy work, I have been able to move energy for years, However this is the first time have tried this route overall.. Befores its been using energy from crystals to what I need or dispel negative that way.

However guide wise is leading me this route, I think for the better, the past few days I have been 100% better.. That work in the woods actually helped a ton. I am learning day by day.. Its just a matter of understanding the different energies waves and able to correct them.

For Now I have a ton of built up negative in me, which is the reasoning for my palms hurting, I soak in negative to quickly and thats an issue that i need to work on.

As for the forest... Its interesting you get the feeling and remembrance when using that back to the age old term.. One is all, all is one. Which is interesting.
Old 07-05-2011, 02:42 AM
Knower
So found a reiki master and had my session today for full body work ~

Have to say, no I will not be able to do this via self reiki at that level :X It leaves me drained out afterwards...

Lots numbness, pain areas, and the like ... I wasn't in any good shape to begin though since this was first time, vs years of bad energy influence on this body... But the draw was immense.

And to also note the third eye, will suck up energy continually, she actually noticed that when working with my head.

But overall I'm fixed up now and feel much more cleansed out then I was before.. Head is clear and most other stuff as well. just need herbs for my kidney which I knew about ;)